@smiley
Active 1 year, 7 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2243
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah! We’d love to see your writing! Lol, we aren’t scary giants then are we? 🤣
I have never had a bad experience sharing writing here!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh! Interesting.
Ok it’s a bit hard to get a full feel for it, I’ll do my best to provide some feedback anyways! 😀
It seems really unhealthy (Ig that’s what your going for, nothing wrong with portraying that)
I would say an unhealthy dynamic gets a bit more complicated when you add romance, I saw the couple hints in there…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, what’s your WIP about? That’s great that you discuss adoption, I think there need to be more books about that.
Lets see if I can do this without too many spoilers… 😂
Ok so Lesli (18) and Tauren (16) live in the mining district of the west hills bunkers, one of many scattered over the country after a devastating civil war about 160…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP edits? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh ok! I totally get that. Italicizing in KP is a pain. I went back and italicized my whole thing here only for KP to not save the edit 🤦♀️. I was thoroughly dissapionted and it didn’t let me try again, so my second chapter doesn’t read the best.
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s the best choice! And it’ll come true too, in heaven! What a great hope we have!
Amen, sister :)!!
I’ve found some things about Riker on another topic and read them and his story is really touching! @freedomwriter76 is an amazing writer! I wish I could write characters like her! She makes them come alive! First they’re in her…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
That sounds like fun!! My Mom’s family is a lot bigger than my Dad’s side too!!
You too, sister :)!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all, thank you so much for creating this topic! It’s so good to see more people in this world thanking the Lord on thanksgiving.
I’m thankful for my family. My family has gone through some hardships this past year or two, and I’m so grateful for our Heavenly Father helping us get through.
I’m thankful for small acts of…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
So after several KP deletings and accidental refreshing the pages, I FINALLY typed this! Sorry it took so long😅🤦🏻♀️.
Oh okay! I like the name Everly better too😊. Whoa, a trap door?! Our poor charries😅😬.
Matthew
Me and Carter leaned, hands on our knees, panting.
I looked over at Carter. Smiled, “I t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
It is! I read it yesterday . . . Are the others in the series good too?
Lol I suppose they are.
Lol sorry, they are not. 😭
I actually learned a lot about how not to right sequels. With my story being so similar, I realized how important it is to keep the plot up and running after the characters leave. Like, don’t let it get…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@Erica
I know you mention of City of ember was to Felicity, but lol can I just say, that book is awesome? It was major inspiration for my books, and I only realized the similarities between them a couple months ago.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP edits? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Love it!
I was a little confused here:
Wait. He turned to Cammie and carefully offered, “I might be able to get you backstage.”
I couldn’t tell if he was thinking “wait” or saying it or something else.
And lol, Cammie’s mom seems like a character 🤣
I like where you have it going! 😃
I have chapter 2 of my story, I think I upl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh King of the Golden hall! I have that in my clarinet sheet music book.
Oh I like your themes! I like themes of sacrifice in family too, I have a section of my book about a character who made a lot of sacrifices to adopt a little girl.
Ooh Swallowtail summer sounds really interesting!
In A Dream Come True, I played around a lot with…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you are doing better from Covid! I had it for awhile, not nearly as bad as you did though. I do remember deciding crawling was easier than walking though 😂 I was exhausted.
I’m thankful for Jesus forgiving us, me just being happier because I was low-key depressed (it still comes back sometimes but I’m doing better) And…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey there!! Welcome to KP, Erica! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a southern teen girl that loves to write. I’m currently writing a contemporary fiction story. It’s in the very beginner stages.
I like your books name! There’s a spoiler forum on here where you can share your spoilers if you want to 😊. I saw that you’re into aquarium…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Everly
“Hi! I’m Carmen!” Carmen says with a smile, peeking over Everly’s shoulder at the girl. “Hey, you match Everly here with your sling! You could be sling buddies! Or sling friends… injury besties? I’m gonna have to work on that one…”
“Oh yeah…haha.” Everly laughs nervously.
The l…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Lol your right 🤣 I’ve called her the wrong name. This is the first time I’ve ever written her, so it’s not ingrained in my head yet. It’s Everly.
Kaine
Kaine walks through the grand entrance. His boots tap lightly against the marble floors, as he makes his way around the large center area. Looking up,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
🤣 Lol yeah, and an interesting experience for sure!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw thank you, glad you like it! 😀
Also the perspective on that drawing is amazing 😍
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yep! I was pretty young, so I just remember it being squishy and yummy (was it buttery? I can’t remember) anyways, we didn’t know what to eat for thanksgiving, and there was squid in the freezer. So squid it was 🤣, don’t worry though, my dad’s a good cook. He used to work in a restaurant, so he probably made it yummy. I can’t remember…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Christopher sound like a fun character!
Your book sound really interesting, don’t worry about then being short lol.
#3. Yes, snakes are cool, but fish and other marine creatures are much, much cooler lol
😂 Lol, you have a favorite? I think squids are cool. (and yummy 😳, poor squidy)
- Load More
