@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
You can quote someone by copying what he or she says into the reply box, then selecting it and hitting the ” symbol in the left corner (after the bold and italics symbols)
I had no idea either till someone told @arien lol 🙂
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
Looking forward I will run the race
Heading to the finish line
Where I’ll see You face to face
With angels shouting cheers
I’ll run to the light
With all I’ve got, I’ll never stop
I’ll never give in
I’ll keep fighting the fightlyrics from Fighting the Fight by John Schlitt
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @felicity @koshka @theloonyone @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
So it seems like a lot of you said the same things, and I realized that just this scene alone doesn’t make much sense lol 🙂 So I’ll try to explain a little more.
This is basically the climax of Christopher and Briana’s relationship. So it’s…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Ezra reminds me of a friend I had when I was younger. Yeah, him and Eva… <3
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
When I was 6, I gave my neighbors Saint Bernard a bath, and he ate the soap😂😬🤫.
That’s hilarious! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok! I’ll be waiting (no pressure lol)
Can’t wait to read it though!
And yeah, I totally thought you meant you were going to face us, the giants 🤣
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
Don’t forget about Ezra!! I really like his mood board. Yeah, freedomwriter76, how do you make such REAL characters?!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
You made me laugh… no, you guys aren’t the giants…it’s my own fears and insecurities. 😀 Alright, I hereby resolve:
On Monday, November 28, I will start a topic for the first part/chapter of Overcome for all your thoughts and critiques.
Thanks girl! @starofthrnorth you too! You’re helping me to expand my horizons!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah! We’d love to see your writing! Lol, we aren’t scary giants then are we? 🤣
I have never had a bad experience sharing writing here!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve got good news and bad news…which do you want first? JK! 🙂
This was fun to read but like mineralizedwritings said, I don’t have full context so do what is best for the direction you are taking your book and the personalities of your characters! 🙂
1. I don’t think Briana comes across as a feminist, but more like a tomboy…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh! Interesting.
Ok it’s a bit hard to get a full feel for it, I’ll do my best to provide some feedback anyways! 😀
It seems really unhealthy (Ig that’s what your going for, nothing wrong with portraying that)
I would say an unhealthy dynamic gets a bit more complicated when you add romance, I saw the couple hints in there…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I would like some ideas on this scene.
Background: Christopher and Briana used to like each other, but then they got captured and Briana blamed it on Christopher. She is trying to convince herself that she hates him, though she still likes him. Christopher loves her, but he hates her for hating him. (does that make sense lol?) Currently…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, what’s your WIP about? That’s great that you discuss adoption, I think there need to be more books about that.
Lets see if I can do this without too many spoilers… 😂
Ok so Lesli (18) and Tauren (16) live in the mining district of the west hills bunkers, one of many scattered over the country after a devastating civil war about 160…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw, thanks! It is challenging–but so beautiful and so worth it! Especially since I get to serve in church.
I love organs, especially when the organist really pulls the stops on a hymn like “How Great Thou Art!”
Bagpipes just make me happy. I don’t know why. 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
You play cello! 🙂 Wow, good for you!! I’ve heard it’s pretty hard, but it sounds super beautiful. Organs are so solemn and I have great reverence for them. And bagpipes, they are really fun to listen to!
That’s so neat that you’re Scottish!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP edits? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh ok! I totally get that. Italicizing in KP is a pain. I went back and italicized my whole thing here only for KP to not save the edit 🤦♀️. I was thoroughly dissapionted and it didn’t let me try again, so my second chapter doesn’t read the best.
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
We all play piano, I play cello, my sister plays violin, and my dad plays guitar. I guess we all sing, too. My parents sing for church sometimes. My sister and I play in the church orchestra, and we play piano for youth group, too.
Oo, yes, harps are so pretty! I’m just scared by all the strings lol.
I don’t know what my favorite…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m currently working on a moodboard for her. I’ll share it and make sure to tag you when I’m finished :).
I can’t wait! Thanks!
We’re think about either a Golden Retriever or a Great Pyrenees.
Golden Retriever’s were my favorite dog until I saw a Saint Bernard… 🙂
Happy day-after-Thanksgiving!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I guess I do like a lot of instrumental music! It comes from being in a family of crazy music lovers. We all play instruments.
I love musical families!!! Can I barge in here and ask what instruments?
So far my family’s at a band level: classical/electric guitars, keyboard, violin, bongo, trumpet and flute. If I could play any…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Amen to everything!!! Our God is an awesome God!
I don’t think I met you yet but…I’m so happy to have another sister in Christ! (Sending a virtual hug…) The amazing thing about Christians is that we are all connected, even when we’ve never met. We’re all part of one Family.
Thanks for that post! It was really encouraging to me and…[Read more]
- Load More
