@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I know, right?! XDXD
My dad is really good at math too!! My dad explains it to me, and then I pretend to understand, then immediately go to my mom to explain it. XD. My mom is really good at explaining math, and my dad is good at just math. So they make a good team to teach me😂.
Yeah, I’ve never even read a story about H…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry I’m just now responding! We had a lot of house work to do today😅.
Yes❤️❤️!!
Oooh, yes!!! I read him some the other day in the Fantasy School AU, other than being a little confused with all the characters, his favorite characters so far are: Wolfgang, Paxton, Leo, and Riker! Yesss, girl, I think Leo may be my favo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I finished Reuben! I have very little experience drawing guys so it was really helpful practice. I hope you like him!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! Yes it was!
YOU’RE SOOO WELCOME!!! Yes!!! XD.
Okay!! Girl, take your time. I know you’ll do good!! Good luck!!
Also, girl, I just read that part on the Fantasy RP AU where Edric dropped November and Joshua tried to catch him, and they both got hurt, and Girl!! Oh my gosh that part was heartbreaking 💔! But so swe…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
OH MY GOSH!!! NO!!! NOVEMBER!! JOSHUA!! Oh my gosh, Aramis and Edric better be glad they aren’t real people😡😤😡.
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry girl, I would’ve responded sooner but I’ve been at yoga with my grandma and then went to eat lunch.
OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL!!!! I’m in love already!!! Oh my gosh that first chapter my heart was breaking for Leon😭😭❤️❤️❤️! Riker!❤️❤️!! Ughh!!! Sweet Riker and Leon. And Ezra!! Poor Ezra❤️😭. This is SOOO GOOD!!! I need more!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
”Oh yeah?” Kaine said, looking at me, brows furrowed. I knew he was wondering why I stuttered so much. Quite frankly, I wasn’t sure! I always got nervous when I was around new people, if I’m around a pretty girl, or if I’m afraid something happened to Lyla. And when I get scared, I stutter.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic song lyrics critic and ideas for next verse in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 10 months ago
Whoa this is so good!! I like the kind of low haunting melody that you sang it in. Also u have a very good voice! Yes, I agree with @kathleenramm, I think it would sound really good with Guitar.
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re fine! That happens like all the time on here. Thanks for the advice! It really helped😊.
-
Light replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes XD.
Yep! He’s very sweet.
Thank you!! Okay good. I always feel like I say things in the stupidest ways😂🤦🏻♀️.
Awww Hope!! I’ve been cheering on the Hope and Rueben romance 😊. They’re just so cute together!!
By the way, I really like your profile pictur…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hehe yeah, Dante needs to learn to quit being so selfish and Steve is the perfect person to teach him that lesson @keilah-h
Dante
“Dante…” Steve grabbed Dante’s shirt, pulling him out of the seat and towards him, “I think we all need an explanation.”
Dante grabbed the arm that held his shirt with both hands and looked up at…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
Girl, you are totally not alone!! I do that with like all my characters😂. Except Matthew. Matthew is a fictional version of one of my best friends (who is a boy…not my boy-friend, just friend that is a boy😂😜.) My character Lyla is a lot like me. She loves animals and her brothers. But she is fiery and will not hesitate to d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes.
Yeah, the poor parents 🤦🏻♀️😂.
YES!!! VERY CUTE!!!❤️
Awwww❤️❤️. XD yep, I live in the South too! ‘Ain’t’ is like the state word XDD!! Or I guess the region word. Anyway…
Really? Did you like the movie you saw? We used to only go on rainy days and when a good movie was out. Nowadays there’s not movies that you can watch…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
oh my other favorite movies are the live action Mulan and Finest Hours. Those are really good too. Good night!!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes 😂!
We’ll, it’s true❤️!! Awww girl, thank you, you are too ❤️❤️😊!!!!
Yes girl 😂.
Yeah!
He said that he likes that he’s so brave and takes care of his brothers. I’m gonna read him the Leo parts in the character castle and they Fantasy school AU!! I luv hat part when Leo and November meet. It’s so sweet 🥲.
Yeah, they’re bo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ugh algebra🙄. I saw a shirt that said, “Dear algebra, stop asking us to find your X…she’s not coming back.” XDD.
Yes!
Okay!! Cool. Lol, yeah.
😊
😊😀.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Putting Yourself in your Characters? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooo this is a cool topic! I’m pretty sure every writer on the planet does this (wether they realize it or not). It’s part of what makes stories interesting. The readers can see parts of themselves or parts of people they know in the characters they read about.
I definitely do this because a lot of my characters have adhd like…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
I guess no matter what you are (oldest, middle, or youngest) I think that you always feel that everything evolves around the other siblings. I wonder how the poor parents feel🤦🏻♀️😅!!
Yes she is!!! She smiled at me yesterday!! Awww girl, I bet those sweet little kids just LOVE you so much❤️😊❤️.
Thank you!! Well, your trying…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, Okay! Thanks for the advice!! I’ll look those up.
Yess, girl XD. Sometimes I wonder like when will I ever use this?? When I’m learning something that just seems, like, I just don’t even know😂🤦🏻♀️.
Whoa!! Okay, well then. That’s a lot of differences! Do you write in the Pacific or Europe? Thank you for the…[Read more]
- Load More
