Book Ideas!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Light
    @lightoverdarkness6
      • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Yes it is! You’re fine…at least you didn’t demolish my newly painted door XDXD.

Thank you! Ooh okay! Once I start writing it, are you okay with me asking you a bunch of questions? I’m gonna have fighter pilots, bomber pilots, and soldiers.

Thank you!! I hope I can finish it in time for his birthday. It will probably end up taking as long as three birthdays from now 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Oh okay! Thanks for the input! I’ll do WWII then.

#HugRikerSquad

Folith-Feolin
      @folith-feolin
        • Total Posts: 310

@lightoverdarkness6

If you don’t want to do WWII another very interesting option would be the 1920’s (gazes affectionately at the Great Gatsby) they have some interesting stuff ie bootleggers, mobsters, fascism, communism, heightened levels of consumerism, Sigmund Frued, radium consumption and jazz

By the way your story seems really good so far

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6

@folith-feolin

Oooh okay!! I don’t know as much about that war, but it sounds cool! I might end up using it. I’ll do some research 😉.
          Aww thank you!! how’s your acting going??

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@lightoverdarkness6.

Yes it is! You’re fine…at least you didn’t demolish my newly painted door XDXD.

Haha…yeah, good thing! XD

Thank you! Ooh okay! Once I start writing it, are you okay with me asking you a bunch of questions? I’m gonna have fighter pilots, bomber pilots, and soldiers.

You’re Very Welcome!!! 😀 And yeah, girl! I love questions, so long as they ain’t Math! XD But just know that there may be some things I don’t know, because I haven’t gotten to researching too much for the book Ezra is in yet, lol. xD Where is your story for him gonna take place? Europe or the Pacific? 😉

Thank you!! I hope I can finish it in time for his birthday. It will probably end up taking as long as three birthdays from now 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Oh okay! Thanks for the input! I’ll do WWII then.

You’re Very Welcome!!! And have fun with it, that’s the most important thing! I write WWII/American Revolution because I love it! So have fun! 😀

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Yes very good thing😂.

Oh good!! Yes, I’m not very good at math🤦🏻‍♀️😅. I’m not very sure yet. Are there any significant differences between writing it in Europe or the Pacific?? Oh yeah, Ezra is so sweet!

Thank you!! Oh yes, I sure will😊.

#HugRikerSquad

Folith-Feolin
              @folith-feolin

@lightoverdarkness6

If you want to learn a lot about WWII I highly recommend the couple of episodes that cover it in Crash course European History. Also I believe the people that made WWI week by week (which is amazing) made a WWII version

Folith-Feolin
                @folith-feolin

From My experiences there is a significant difference about writing in the Pacific vs writing in Europe.

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Oh good!! Yes, I’m not very good at math🤦🏻‍♀️😅

You and me both, sister, you and me both. XD

I’m not very sure yet. Are there any significant differences between writing it in Europe or the Pacific??

There are many, MANY differences! 😀 Some examples are: Who they would be fighting, the planes they’d likely be using, the timeline, etc. Of course, the story doesn’t have to be completely and totally historically accurate down to every detail, but those are a few important differences! If they were in Europe, they’d be fighting the Germans/Italians, if they were in the Pacific, they’d be fighting the Japanese.

Oh yeah, Ezra is so sweet!

Aww, thank you! He is! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!! Oh yes, I sure will😊.

You’re Very Welcome! Yeah, have fun! 😊

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6

@folith-feolin

Oh, Okay! Thanks for the advice!! I’ll look those up.

@freedomwriter76

Yess, girl XD. Sometimes I wonder like when will I ever use this?? When I’m learning something that just seems, like, I just don’t even know😂🤦🏻‍♀️.

Whoa!! Okay, well then. That’s a lot of differences! Do you write in the Pacific or Europe? Thank you for the info!! That helps a lot 😀!!

You’re Welcome! Yes❤️🥰.

Thank you! I sure will😊.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Yess, girl XD. Sometimes I wonder like when will I ever use this?? When I’m learning something that just seems, like, I just don’t even know😂🤦🏻‍♀️.

UGH, YESSSS GIRL!!!! XD I’m taking Algebra 1 right now…UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whoa!! Okay, well then. That’s a lot of differences!

There are a lot of differences, lol. xD

Do you write in the Pacific or Europe?

BOTH! XD Mostly Europe, in fact, only one book is in the Pacific (Even as Waters Roar). XD But I do write a bit of both. 😉

Thank you for the info!! That helps a lot 😀!!

You Are Soooo Welcome, girl! 😀

Thank you! I sure will😊.

You’re Welcome! Glad to hear it! 🙂

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Ugh algebra🙄. I saw a shirt that said, “Dear algebra, stop asking us to find your X…she’s not coming back.” XDD.

Yes!

Okay!! Cool. Lol, yeah.

😊

😊😀.

#HugRikerSquad

Folith-Feolin
                          @folith-feolin

Ooh if I may, put it in the 1920’s (looks affectionately at the Great Gatsby Sitting on a shelf) there is so much crazy stuff in the 20’s like bootleggers and Gangsters and Consumerism and Radium and Fascism  and Communism 

Also your story Idea seems great.

As for genres I say either do historical fiction or historical fiction + light Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Bit of advice don’t put it between 1914-1920 because that is WWI and the influenza pandemic (I mean you could put it here it would just depend what you want to do with the story.

Folith-Feolin
                            @folith-feolin

I am not sure how the above post appeared. It was one of those posts that kingdom pen decided to just delete but I made it like 5 days ago….

Light
                              @lightoverdarkness6

@folith-feolin

Oh, you’re fine! That happens like all the time on here. Thanks for the advice! It really helped😊.

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6.

Ugh algebra🙄. I saw a shirt that said, “Dear algebra, stop asking us to find your X…she’s not coming back.” XDD.

Oh my goodness, I love that. I need that shirt. XDXDXDXDXDXD (Thank goodness my Dad is a Math wiz, and can explain how to find X, else I’d be done for. XD)

Okay!! Cool. Lol, yeah.

Yeah, personally, I like writing Europe more, because it’s where more of my interests are. I like writing about Nazi Germany, maybe so I can put light in a story that takes place in a very dark place…I don’t know…XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >