-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I still can’t figure out something that I’m happy with for Day 13, so I may come back to that later this month. But here’s a story for Day 14!
Day 14: “How Do I Look?”
Ship: Fynnista (I don’t know how old they are in this one.)
Fynn used his fingers…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awesome!! I love it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love that! 🥲❤️ Poor boi.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, here’s Derek’s RP!
finally XDDerek
Derek walked down the hall, towards the coding classroom. He pushed open the door and did a quick survey of the room. There were only a few students here. It was definitely a smaller classroom than the one he was in for math or English.
He chose a desk to sit at, and made his way over ther…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh ok. So does he have a negative character arc? 🥺 Or does he end up getting redeemed?
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh, I may just have to throw ma bois in here… 😏
I can’t guarantee anything though just because I don’t know how well I’ll be able to keep up with two RPs. 😅😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
You play violin?? Cool!! How long have you been playing??
It’ll be a year in September. I think the hardest part was learning where to place my fingers and all the other techniques, since I already understand music theory. Playing violin’s not easy… but it’s fun! 😉
WINGFEATHER SAGA!! YES!! My favorite character is prob…
-
Esther replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww, so sad!! 😢 I don’t think I’ve ever heard about Kendrick before. Is he in the WIP with Tauren and Lesli?
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Frappe is short for frappuccino. And a frappuccino is basically a frozen cappuccino. (Which is a way to have coffee) My favorite flavor of it is caramel. 😋 So yes, in my not so humble opinion, it is very good. 😉😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Adding another POV? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, I’ve recently been reading a lot of historical fiction, so I’ll definitely have to check those books out. 😉
Awesome! Glad I could help!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Bridg— er, @highscribeofaetherium!! (😂)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Hey, I’m going to be a freshman this school year too!! (Or as I like to say, a “freshie” 😂)
Karate is so cool! My brother and I did it when we were younger,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oooh, looks cozy!! 😊
*grabs caramel frappe* *plops in abnormally large beanbag chair*
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww, Leonnnn!!! 🥺❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ikr? XD My little sis came up with it. 😉
Oh yeah, I saw that. I’ll try to reply to it today, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get to it. 🙂
I know!! 🥰
Thanks!!
Yes, for sure!! 😊❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I’ve missed you too! ❤️❤️ XD The LORD has perfect timing, as always. *grins*
Yes, for sure! 😉
Yay that it’s going well! Change is hard, but I’m glad you’re trusting Him with it. That’s the hardest part. 😅
Yeah, definitely. 🙂
Oh dear. XD Is that a consistent thing for you? Cause I find that usually the parts of my storie…
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
I love this!!
The only critique I have is that I feel like things are happening kinda fast. But you know your story and I don’t. So maybe it is the way you want it. 😊
Anyway, keep ‘em coming!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @anyone-else-or-anyone-I-missed
Here’s a new story!!
(I really want to do days 13 and 14, but I don’t have time for them right now, so I’ll do them probably tomorrow)
Day 12: Forehead Touching
Ship: Luke Skywalker (Lukas and Skylar) (In this snippet, they’r…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Adding another POV? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey!! Welcome back!!! 😊
Congratulations on graduating!!! 🥳
And yes, I think you should totally go for writing two POVs! I can understand how you would be nervous writing from Russell’s POV because of the reasons you listed, just be sure to pray about it and always leave glimmers of hope despite his darkness along the way. 🙂
To a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ughhh, yes conflicting feelings for sure!! 😭
You’re so welcome!! ❤️
I’ll have to end up killing a character in the third book… I don’t like “said character” now, but by the time I have to kill them, I think I will 😢😅
- Load More
