Greetings, fellow wayfarers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Greetings, fellow wayfarers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    HighScribe
    @highscribeofaetherium
      • Total Posts: 2230

@acancello

Thx!! I had figured out the signature, but must be half-blind because somehow I didn’t notice the change profile pic 😂

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Euodia
      @euodia-vision
        • Total Posts: 1306

@highscribeofaetherium

Hey!! Yes!! LOTR FOREVER!! I have seen the movies. They’re pretty good for movie adaptions but they pale in comparison with the books.

Ahhhh nice! I’ve only read the books once (planning on rereading them this year) but I’ve seen the movies like 8 times sooo… I’m kinda biased atm 😂

Aww, I love bunnies (goats are pretty cute, too)!! We have a 7-year-old rabbit named Piper. She acts more like a dog. Do you keep your bunnies inside or outside?? We keep Piper indoors (Luckily. There’s a fox on the loose in our neighborhood 😬)

Aww Piper is such a cute name! We have meat (I know, I know) rabbits outside and then I have two rabbits inside that are just pets! They’re lionheads. I have a male and a female and I breed them! My girl just had two babies the other day actually. They’re SO cute! Ooof yeah, we have a lot of trouble with raccoons around us.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

HighScribe
        @highscribeofaetherium

@euodia-vision

Yeah, I’ve seen the movies way move than I’ve read the books. Mostly because I only recently got copies with printing that was actually legible 😂

I can’t get how anyone could ever eat a rabbit, but okay 😔

Aww, lionheads are adorable (and a little goofy looking sometimes, if I may say so)!! Wow, breeding rabbits!! Baby bunnies are just about the cutest thing ever.

Euodia
          @euodia-vision

@highscribeofaetherium

Yeah, I’ve seen the movies way move than I’ve read the books. Mostly because I only recently got copies with printing that was actually legible 😂

Ahaha, well that makes sense. 😂 What’s your favorite book/movie of the three? Favorite character?

I can’t get how anyone could ever eat a rabbit, but okay 😔

Yeeeah, ’tis very sad. Even though they’re cute God made them for consumption. 😥

Aww, lionheads are adorable (and a little goofy looking sometimes, if I may say so)!! Wow, breeding rabbits!! Baby bunnies are just about the cutest thing ever.

THEY ARE! And yes, they do look very funny. XD The amount of hair is just amazing. YES! Rn they aren’t that cute as they don’t have any hair, but once they get bigger they are the cutest things ever. 😍

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@highscribeofaetherium Knives are cool….(maybe because so many of my favorite characters wield knives XD)

What video games do you play?

After I catch the lizards? Well, I used to have little cages I’d put them in, watch them for a couple minutes, and then let them go. But now, I’ve lost many of those, so I usually just catch the lizard, show it off to my family, and then let it go. I can tell the difference between male and female anoles (the lizards around my house) and sometimes give them names.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium

@euodia-vision

Yes, God made them to provide food for us.

*shiver* hairless bunnies… never seen one of those, and I don’t think I want to.

Ok, that was a lie. I just looked up pictures lol

@Keilah-h

YES!! Everyone knows that the knife-wielding characters are the BEST!! 🤣

Recently my brothers and I have gotten really into Terraria (great game, a little violent 😬) we also like a game called Brawlhalla (it’s really good, and free, too), and we play a little Minecraft. My favorite games are definitely Ori and the Blind Forest and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. They are some of the few video games I’ve played that I would actually call art. The graphics are beautiful, the story is great, the world is immersive, and the soundtrack is SO. GOOD.

That’s cool!! Anoles change color, right??

Ah, yes, I also like to name wild animals. We once named a gang of grackles that liked to hang out in our yard. The leader was named Cackle, but, well…

He came to a sad end 😭😭😭

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@highscribeofaetherium Ha ha!

I’ve also found I have a liking for characters who have messy hair and wear a bandanna……but they have to not look super anime-y……

lol that’s a weird criterion

Anyway!

Poor Cackle, whatever happened to him. That’s actually a good name for a grackle.

Yeah, anoles do change color! There are several different types; the ones around my house are either the brown anoles (which can turn from brown or tan to gray) and the green anoles (which can be green, brown, or spotted with both)

There was a lizard a while ago who would go up on the plant outside my family’s dining room window right about 12:00 and start doing pushups. We called him Mr. Noon. And one lizard I caught was missing a front foot, so I named him Echo after a character from a TV show I liked who only had one arm.

I’ve heard of Terraria! It’s kinda funny cause some of the enemies (like the floating eyeball monsters) would’ve scared the living daylights out of me when I was 5 years old. I had a paralyzing fear of body parts that weren’t part of a body back then.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

I’ve never played it, but I was just looking it up a couple minutes ago to confirm that the monsters I’d seen were actually from the game and not someone’s freaky mod.

Oh, and I’ve heard of the Ori games too!  I haven’t seen much but I have to agree with you, the art looks really cool.

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3213

@highscribeofaetherium

You play violin?? Cool!! How long have you been playing??

It’ll be a year in September. I think the hardest part was learning where to place my fingers and all the other techniques, since I already understand music theory. Playing violin’s not easy… but it’s fun! 😉

WINGFEATHER SAGA!! YES!! My favorite character is probably Kal. How about you??

Yes!! Kal is awesome!!

Agh!! I don’t know who my favorite character would be!! I think it’d be a tie between Leeli, Gammon, and Artham. (Even though I still love Janner and Kalmar of course 😉 )

I’ve never actually taken a test, but probably Gryffindor. Have you taken a test?? Which one are you??

Cool!! I’ve taken a few quizzes and I’m Gryffindor. Which I think is pretty accurate for the most part.

Well, recently foxes have become my number one. Cockatiels are second, and third is between wolves and bunnies.

Ok, awesome!! My favorite out of your favorites is definitely wolves. 😁

As explained above, I’m terrible at picking favorites, but since I have no choice, I’ll say Caden. I just love them all, but Caden…

He sounds cool! I’d love to hear more about him if you don’t mind sharing 😏

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Euodia
                      @euodia-vision

@highscribeofaetherium

*shiver* hairless bunnies… never seen one of those, and I don’t think I want to.

Ok, that was a lie. I just looked up pictures lol

*dies* I mean, they’re still cute cuz they’re little, but yes the ‘no hair’ thing is kinda disturbing at times. XD

Also, did you see my question about Lotr in my last post?

What’s your favorite book/movie of the three? Favorite character?

hybridlore
                        @hybridlore
                          • Total Posts: 1359

@highscribeofaetherium

Hi! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooled Christian girl. I also just started high school! (I’ll be a sophomore this fall.)

I was reading through some of your answers, and you sound hilarious 😂 I also love the wingfeather saga! And I just read the hobbit so I could get started on LOTR 🙂

Other hobbies besides writing?

Favorite foods?

Weirdest thing you’ve ever done?

Cats or dogs?

Anyway, welcome to kingdom pen!! I’ll see you around ☺️

There is always light behind the clouds.
                          - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

HighScribe
                          @highscribeofaetherium

@Keiah-h

A lizard doing pushups?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣 that’s the best thing I’ve heard all week!!

And Echo is a great name (though I don’t know which show it’s from) I wonder what happened o his leg…

I get you!! Yeah, ugh, thinking about eyeballs still grosses me  out. They’re amazing creations, but thinking about them in any situation where they are not firmly affixed to the head sends shivers down my spine. The developers kind of went over the top with some of the designs. If those things didn’t consist of pixels…

YES THE ART IS AMAZING!!!!!! And Ori is just about the most adorable thing ever!!

HighScribe
                            @highscribeofaetherium

Oops misspelled your tag 😂

@keilah-h

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium

@esther-c

Yeah, I tried guitar out once, and I never really got into it. I couldn’t figure out where to move my fingers, and the strings kept trying to cut my fingers.

Oh, yeah, those are great choices!!

Yes, wolves are awesome!!

Of course!! What kind of crazy author doesn’t like rambling about their characters🤣

Name: Caden Nadir (none of my other charries have last names lol)

Height: 5’9″

Build: Somewhat lanky

Hair: Dark brown and slightly curly

Eyes: Black

Complexion: Light copper

– AAAHHH!!! sorry, I’ve just been informed that we might have to leave in an hour!!!!! (that was seriously my reaction lol) apparently I always choose the worst possible times to get on 🤣

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3213

@highscribeofaetherium

Yeah, I tried guitar out once, and I never really got into it. I couldn’t figure out where to move my fingers, and the strings kept trying to cut my fingers.

Oh yeah. Stringed instruments can be harrrdddd 😬 Or any instrument really. XD

Of course!! What kind of crazy author doesn’t like rambling about their characters🤣

ikr? 😂

Oooh, he sounds awesome!!

Name: Caden Nadir (none of my other charries have last names lol)

🫢 Oh my goodness. This is hilarious. I have some charries with the last name Nadir and so does @godlyfantasy12!!! I will admit I looked up my character’s last name soooo…. Maybe we all did! 🤣

– AAAHHH!!! sorry, I’ve just been informed that we might have to leave in an hour!!!!! (that was seriously my reaction lol) apparently I always choose the worst possible times to get on 🤣

Lol 😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >