Greetings, fellow wayfarers!!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Greetings, fellow wayfarers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    HighScribe
    @highscribeofaetherium
      • Total Posts: 2230

Hey, guys!! Iā€™m Bridget, but for convenience sake, you can just call be the High Scribe of Aetherium. Much shorter. Iā€™m a homeschooler and I just went into high school. I love to read and draw and listen to music, and I LOVE animals. I play piano and have a brown belt in karate.

I probably wonā€™t be on again today because Iā€™m doing some volunteer work at our karate studio šŸ˜Š

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2179

@highscribeofaetherium

Hey!!!!! Iā€™m Smiley (my real name is Miley) Iā€™m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. Iā€™m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and Iā€™m also a Marvel fan girl.

here are some questions

Favorite book?

Do you have a WIP? If so what is it about?

Favorite movie?

Favorite show?

Do you like Marvel?Ā 

Have you written any Fan fics?

Do you make Aesthetic boards?

And Iā€™m just going to tag some people XD

@freedomwriter76Ā @mineralizedwritingsĀ @godlyfantasy12Ā @esther-cĀ @euodia-visionĀ @thearcaneaxiomĀ @princesachronicle22Ā @whalekeeperĀ @lightoverdarkness6Ā @keilah-hĀ @felicityĀ @acancelloĀ @gwyndalf-the-wise

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Smiley
        @smiley
          Allison
          @acancello
            • Total Posts: 838

@highscribeofaetherium

Welcome! Iā€™m Acancello, also known as Allison! Iā€™m alsoĀ  homeschooled andĀ  I love guinea pigs, dogs ,ducks, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more šŸ˜! Iā€™m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now Iā€™ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions šŸ™‚

Whatā€™s your favorite book series?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write?

Hope you love KP!!

HighScribe
            @highscribeofaetherium

Hey, @smiley (love the username) nice to meet you!!

Favorite book?!?!?!? šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Just kidding. Iā€™ll give you my top few (series count as one) not in order:

Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson

Green Ember series by S.D. Smith

Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

The Thief (just the first one) by Megan Whelan Turner

Wilkerking Trilogy by Jonathan Rogers

Iā€™ll probably remember some more later.

Also, Iā€™m currently reading Mistborn, and it is AMAZING.

Uhā€¦ yeahā€¦ I haveā€¦ fourā€¦

heh

Yeah, most of them will probably never happen. My main WIP is (currently) the Chronocles of Aetherium (hence the username). Itā€™s a lil hard to explain and I donā€™t really have time now, but Iā€™ll try to explain later.

Iā€™m not sure about a favorite movie. The LEGO movie is pretty good, but I could probably think of some I like more. I canā€™t think of any movie that I just LOVE.

My favorite show is definitely LEGO Masters Australia (itā€™s sooo much better than the American one)

I wouldnā€™t call myself a marvelĀ fan, but I like most of the movies before Endgame. After Endgameā€¦

Kill me now.

Iā€™ve never written any fanfics that I canĀ rememberā€¦

Yeah!! I love to make aesthetic boards!! I donā€™t have any on my phone, but Iā€™ll try to share one or two later.

Whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 2626

@highscribeofaetherium

Hi!! ā¤ļø

The Lego movie is one of my absolute favorites; me and my family have a habit of watching it on repeat in the car.

Who is your favorite character to write, and what is he/she like?

What is your favorite subject in school, or just in your homeschool learning journey?

Do you like pistachio pudding? Have you ever tried it? This is a very important questionā€¦ šŸ¤Ø

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Smiley
                @smiley

@highscribeofaetherium

Ā 

I wouldnā€™t call myself a marvelĀ fan, but I like most of the movies before Endgame. After Endgameā€¦

*me applauding* XD so true XD

Age of Ultron is my favorite XD

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

HighScribe
                  @highscribeofaetherium

@acancello (hope I spelled that right)

Hi!! I love dogs!! Unfortunately, my little brother had a run-in (he was fine. It was just kind of traumatic) and now hates dogs with the force of ten thousand suns. But I hope to get one some day!!

I listed some of my favorite books and series when I answered Smiley. I am unable to pick a favorite (do parents pick favorite children?? NO) but I listed my top few.

Iā€™m not a very sporty person, but I do karate, which is both an art form and a sport. I also like to swim, but not on teams or anything.
                    I have a huge procrastinating problem šŸ˜¬ so I try to write every day or so, but itā€™s hard.

Hi, @whalekeeper!! Great to meet you!!

lol yes, when I was younger we watched that movie SO much!! I can remember crying in the theater the first time I saw it.

I have to go to karate now, but Iā€™ll answer the rest of the questions as soon as I can!!

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision
                      • Total Posts: 1306

@highscribeofaetherium

HELLO! Welcome to KP!

*runs over and gives you a big hug* ANOTHER LORD OF THE RNGS FAN! YAY! We donā€™t have enough Lotr fans on hereā€¦ šŸ˜‚

Oh dear, where are my manners? *clears throat* Iā€™m euodia.vision. or just Euodia, a Christian, homeschooled senior, fantasy writer and reader, Middle-earth lover, Marvel fangirl, goat and bunny mama, over-protective plant parent, and a gal always craving something mint or grape flavored!

So, *ahem*, I take it you havenā€™t seen the lotr movies? or you just donā€™t like them as much as the books?

Atm, I canā€™t think of any questions! But welcome again, and canā€™t wait to see you around!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

TheArcaneAxiom
                      @thearcaneaxiom
                        • Total Posts: 1251

@highscribeofaetherium

Hi High Scribe of Aetherium! Iā€™m the Arcane Axiom. I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and Iā€™m currently working on a universe with my sister we call the Septrum. Speaking of which, a major piece within that universe is actually called Itherum (eeth-errum), which was adapted from Aether, soā€¦ whoopsšŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Questions:

Do you enjoy worldbuilding?

Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (Hard meaning more rigidly defined rules for the reader to understand, vs soft meaning more open possibility where anything goes.)

What is your WIP about, and what is your favorite feature of it (characters, setting, plot, worldbuilding, ect.)

Ohh, and also, Iā€™ve read all of Mistborn and the first three of Wax and Wayne, itā€™s incredible, have you read or plan to read anything else from Brandon Sanderson?

And last but not least:

Why is it that people just start talking about themselves when I ask ā€˜whatā€™s upā€™? I just want to know what ā€˜upā€™ is, If I ask ā€˜What is upā€™ I should be able to get a straight answer on the definition of up, shouldnā€™t I?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 3875

@highscribeofaetherium Hello, Bridget! (This is sorta random and I hope you donā€™t get offended, but your name reminds me of an old book I read, where the main character had a pet alligator named Bridget.)

Also, I like your username.

Ā 

So! My nameā€™s Keilah. Iā€™m homeschooled too! And yeah, the Lego Movie is a great movieā€¦.

In my spare time and when Iā€™m not reading, I write loads of fanfiction, colonize the mossy cave of my MinecraftĀ world, draw endless amounts of dragon-people, and catch lizards. What about you? What do you like?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
                          @esther-c
                            • Total Posts: 3213

Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Bridgā€” er, @highscribeofaetherium!! (šŸ˜‚)

Iā€™m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!

Hey, Iā€™m going to be a freshman this school year too!! (Or as I like to say, a ā€œfreshieā€ šŸ˜‚)

Karate is so cool! My brother and I did it when we were younger, but we only did it for two years, so I donā€™t remember much of what I learned. XD

And you love the Wingfeather Saga?!?! Letā€™s go!!!! I just finished rereading those recently and I was just like šŸ˜†šŸ˜†! They are just so goooooddd!!! šŸ¤© *ahem* Anywayā€¦ that brings me to my questionsā€¦

1. Whoā€™s your favorite character in WFS?

2. Since youā€™re a Harry Potter fan, which house are you?

3. Oooh, you love animals too! What are you top three favorite animals?

4. (And finally a writing questionā€¦) Who is your favorite OC (original character) to write and why?

Nice to meet you and see ya around!!

Write what should not be forgotten. ā€” Isabel Allende

HighScribe
                            @highscribeofaetherium

@whalekeeper

To answer the rest of your questionsā€¦

As you may have gathered, Iā€™m terrible at picking favorites, but my favorite characterĀ might be Caden?? Itā€™s so hard. Gah!! Iā€™m not exactly sure what I like writing about him, butā€¦

This is going to sound crazy, but Iā€™ve never had pudding of any kind. I assume Iā€™d like it cause I like most foods.

Ā 

@euodia.vision.

Hey!! Yes!! LOTR FOREVER!! I have seen the movies. Theyā€™re pretty good for movie adaptions but they pale in comparison with the books.

Aww, I love bunnies (goats are pretty cute, too)!! We have a 7-year-old rabbit named Piper. She acts more like a dog. Do you keep your bunnies inside or outside?? We keep Piper indoors (Luckily. Thereā€™s a fox on the loose in our neighborhood šŸ˜¬)

Ā 

Greetings, @thearcaneaxiom. That is a really funny coincidence!! At least theyā€™re spelled differently!!

I do enjoy world-building. I guess softā€¦ maybeā€¦?? Somewhere in-between.

I donā€™t have time now to explain my WIP (plus, Iā€™m typing on a phone, which takes FOR EVER) and Iā€™m not sure about my favorite thing about it. I do like the word quite a bit, but I also love my charriesā€¦

Mistborn is SO GOOD so far (though I really hate Elend. Can I punch him, please) This is my first Brandon Sanderson, but Iā€™ll definitely want to read more of his works!!

As for your last questionā€¦

YES, YOU SHOULD!!

Ā 

@keilah-h

Nice to meet you, Keilah!! And no, Iā€™m not insulted. The more literary connections the better!!

I mostly hide in my room listening to music as I read as many books per-day as possible. But I also like to play video games with by brothers, draw maps, collect knives, and sing when nobody is listening!!

May I ask, what do you do with the lizards once you catch them??

Ā 

Hi, @esther-c!! You play violin?? Cool!! How long have you been playing??

WINGFEATHER SAGA!! YES!! My favorite character isĀ probably Kal. How about you??

Iā€™ve never actually taken a test, but probably Gryffindor. Have you taken a test?? Which one are you??

Well, recently foxes have become my number one. Cockatiels are second, and third is between wolves and bunnies.

As explained above, Iā€™m terrible at picking favorites, but since I have no choice, Iā€™ll say Caden. I just love them all, but Cadenā€¦

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium

BTW, how do I add a profile pic and signature??

Allison
                                @acancello
                                  • Total Posts: 838

@highscribeofaetherium

Yay! Another Gryffindor! So to pick a profile pic and create a signature, click you on the right side of the screen (you), scroll down a little and click profile, then youā€™ll see the change cover and profile image buttons and click edit to create a signature. Hope that helps!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >