I’m back!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE I’m back!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gwyndalf the Wise
    @gwyndalf-the-wise
      • Total Posts: 404

@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @lightoverdarkness6 @artsy-dragon @sarafini @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @orielle21 @gold_hummingbird (heh, sorry, I wasn’t ignoring you, I just didn’t have time to reply. I’ll get back to our conversation ASAP.)

I’m back! *cheers* *twirls around amidst confetti*

Heh, I that was a very long impromptu break. Guys, y’all’ve given me 52 emails XD and I’m honored, but there’s no way I can reply to all of them. So…

To those of you who shared your writing snippets: Know that I think they’re amazing! I love them! *grins* <33

To those of you who shared your art: Goodness they look so good and it’s really cool to see how y’all have grown as artists.

To those of you who asked for help: …um currently I’ll only be replying to Godly’s I need help with my WIPs thing…the rest of them are buried. My apologies. If you need my opinion, then please re-tag me. =)

How are y’all doing? How is writing going? How can I pray for y’all? <33

I’m glad to be back and hope to see y’all soon. ^-^

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
      (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@gwyndalf-the-wise GWYN!!!!! *tackle hugs* 😂❤️❤️❤️ I’VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I’m doing alright! Doing better than yesterday for sure ❤️💖 idk, yesterday I was just down a little. 😔 But I’m doing good today!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Writing is…a little slowwwwww 😂 i’ve been procrastinating a character death *cough cough*

I can’t think of anything specific for prayer right now, but I’ll be sure to reach out ❤️

How are you doing girl, and how’s writing??? I’ve missed you!! 💖💖

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3213

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Welcome backkk!!! 🥳 I’ve missed you so much!! ❤️ I was actually just thinking about you and was about to ask how you were doing. 😄 I guess I got my answer. 😉

Life is pretty good! There’s a lot of change and unknowns right now, but we’re just trusting God and following His leading. 😊

Writing’s going pretty well, too! I haven’t done much lately, mostly just procastinatingbrainstorming. XD I’m planning to write some today though. I’m nearing the end of the second draft, and I’m not entirely sure what the climax is gonna look like. 😅 I guess I’ll just figure it out as I write. 😂

As for a way you can pray for me: just pray for me and my family as, like I said, there is a lot of change and unknowns right now. Pray that we would continue to trust God and lean on Him. Is there any way I can pray for you?

How are you doing and how’s writing going?? 🙂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 3875

@gwyndalf-the-wise Hello again!!

Writing’s been going well! I found out that fan fictions for video games are a thing, so I’m going to try my hand there……we’ll see how it goes……

Oh, and yeah……If I 20 unread emails, I panic, lol. Unless I have them unread for a reason, like I’m going to save them for later.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1306

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Annnnd my post was eaten…

Anywho, HEYYYY girl! Welcome back!

How have your stories from the young writers challenge been going?

I’ve been doing well! Atm I’m working on world-building and plotting for my WIP. Trying to get it all done before I leave for camp in a week and a half (don’t know if that’s gonna happen or not…).

As far as prayer… maybe for the coming week? My family does respites for kids in foster care, and this week we’re getting a 2-year-old boy and 11-month-old girl. So that’s kinda a lot for us, but we know God will strengthen us. 😊

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Gwyndalf the Wise
              @gwyndalf-the-wise

@freedomwriter76

GWYN!!!!! *tackle hugs* 😂❤️❤️❤️ I’VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

FREEDOM!! *tackle hugs you back, though I’m not sure how that’d work since I’d already be on the floor* XD ❤️❤️❤️ I’ve missed you to, girl!

I’m doing alright! Doing better than yesterday for sure ❤️💖 idk, yesterday I was just down a little. 😔 But I’m doing good today!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Ah. Glad you’re doing better today!

Writing is…a little slowwwwww 😂 i’ve been procrastinating a character death *cough cough*

…which character? *ushers all your characters behind my characters and protectively draws sword* XD Yeah, I get that. It’s hard to do what the story needs when it breaks your heart into a million pieces. *sniff*

I can’t think of anything specific for prayer right now, but I’ll be sure to reach out ❤️

Alright. =)

How are you doing girl, and how’s writing??? I’ve missed you!! 💖💖

I’m doing pretty good today. =D Yesterday was hard…we talked about a certain topic in Driver’s Ed that tends to trigger my paranoid of everyone/everything or numb about/indifferent to everything mode…after being exhausted from helping lead some girls for VBS. =p
                But I’m definitely doing better now!

Writing:
                So…short version: I’m working on practice stories. I’ve switched between stories a couple of times cause I wasn’t sure which one the Lord wanted me to do first. Currently I’m working on CCC, or “Cuckoo Coop Coup.” yes it’s a weird title. no I can’t explain at the moment, my apologies XD but you can gather/infer what you will from the blurb

Anyways. I’m working on outlining the chapters so I can start drafting it by the end of June/beginning of July, at least that’s the current plan. =p

Blurb: Missing and slowly starving; the pigeons of *insert city name* are tired of being harassed by their neighbors, the cuckoos. So when given the chance to overthrow them, the pigeons take it, no regrets.
                Amongst this chaos, Nora Flyte is a pigeon perfectionist who’s determined to prove that she has what it takes to be a good spy. So when asked to help coup the cuckoos, she accepts…even though that means her partner for the assignment is her cousin, Nelson. But when she meets an unlikely ally, finds out the cuckoos have also been threatened, and a superior turns on her…Nora’s not so sure she’s on the right side. Can she figure out who’s framing the cuckoos before they find her?

Heh, I haven’t re-read this in awhile…XD I think I need to redo it cause not all of it is accurate anymore.

I’ve also been working on a newer-ish character for Insert Title and XD I probably shouldn’t be…but I’m using that as my reward for working on CCC.

@esther-c

Welcome backkk!!! 🥳 I’ve missed you so much!! ❤️ I was actually just thinking about you and was about to ask how you were doing. 😄 I guess I got my answer. 😉

Thanks! I’ve missed you too! ❤️❤️ XD The LORD has perfect timing, as always. *grins*

Life is pretty good! There’s a lot of change and unknowns right now, but we’re just trusting God and following His leading. 😊

Yay that it’s going well! Change is hard, but I’m glad you’re trusting Him with it. That’s the hardest part. 😅

Writing’s going pretty well, too! I haven’t done much lately, mostly just procrastinating brainstorming. XD I’m planning to write some today though. I’m nearing the end of the second draft, and I’m not entirely sure what the climax is gonna look like. 😅 I guess I’ll just figure it out as I write. 😂

Oh dear. XD Is that a consistent thing for you? Cause I find that usually the parts of my stories that I’m most solid on are the disaster moments/climax parts. XD Everything else is mushy vague chaos stuff.

As for a way you can pray for me: just pray for me and my family as, like I said, there is a lot of change and unknowns right now. Pray that we would continue to trust God and lean on Him. Is there any way I can pray for you?

Of course. ❤️hmmmm. Probably that I would take heart and have faith/trust in general. Yesterday showed me that while I think I trust God…I don’t. At least not very well, especially with specific things. I do trust that the Bible is true God/Jesus/Holy Spirit are true, not renouncing my faith or anything. Not sure if that’s how this comes across or not. Just realizing that I haven’t been trusting that He’s ultimately in control, if that makes sense.

How are you doing and how’s writing going?? 🙂

See the answer I gave Freedom ^-^

@keilah-h

Hi! *waves*

Writing’s been going well! I found out that fan fictions for video games are a thing, so I’m going to try my hand there……we’ll see how it goes……

Ooo, nice! I have an off-screen friend that does that. XD Actually, I should get her to join KP. She’d like you, she also writes Star Wars: The Bad Batch fanfictions.

Oh, and yeah……If I 20 unread emails, I panic, lol. Unless I have them unread for a reason, like I’m going to save them for later.

YES, exactly. XD that’s part of the reason it took me so long to do this, partially overwhelmed at the amount of information

Gwyndalf the Wise
                @gwyndalf-the-wise

@euodia-vision

Annnnd my post was eaten…

Noooooo that’s the worst. *glares at post-eating monster* *tells it to go eat some ridiculously old posts instead*

Anywho, HEYYYY girl! Welcome back!

Hi! *waves estatically* Thanks! ^-^

How have your stories from the young writers challenge been going?

The bird one is almost entirely outlined. I’m working on finishing up chapter outlines so I can start drafting by the end of June/beginning of July! *cheers* It’s not as soon as I thought I’d have it done, but it is progressing!

The time-travel one. I didn’t finish doing the challenge with it, so I need to do that at some point. It’s a story I’m saving for later because I don’t want it to be a practice story, if that makes sense. I’ll work on it in the future, Lord willing, but right now isn’t the time for it. =)

I’ve been doing well! Atm I’m working on world-building and plotting for my WIP. Trying to get it all done before I leave for camp in a week and a half (don’t know if that’s gonna happen or not…).

Yay! Is the WIP you’re talking about the one you did for the young writers’ challenge, or is it a different one? Heh, worldbuilding… *glances over at my current WIP and laughs nervously* Yeah, I think I’ll get around to that after the first draft. Ooo, have fun! but don’t burn yourself out trying to get the stuff done beforehand =)

As far as prayer… maybe for the coming week? My family does respites for kids in foster care, and this week we’re getting a 2-year-old boy and 11-month-old girl. So that’s kinda a lot for us, but we know God will strengthen us. 😊

Of course. ❤️

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@gwyndalf-the-wise WHHHHAAAAAAA SOMEONE ELSE WHO SHARES MY OBSESSION???? (Cue all the squealing)

XD XD I probably love that show a little too much, but hey….it’s not like every TV show manages to be pretty clean, interesting, and has awesome characters with plenty of fanfic potential…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

Oh and CCC sounds really cool.

My brother and some friends had a story like that about seagulls and eagles…..

It became a household joke. Now our name for political radical is “seagull” lol.

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@gwyndalf-the-wise

FREEDOM!! *tackle hugs you back, though I’m not sure how that’d work since I’d already be on the floor* XD ❤️❤️❤️ I’ve missed you to, girl!

*hugs you back even tighter* ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ So glad to see you back!!!!

Ah. Glad you’re doing better today!

Thx girl 🥰

…which character? *ushers all your characters behind my characters and protectively draws sword* XD Yeah, I get that. It’s hard to do what the story needs when it breaks your heart into a million pieces. *sniff*

Uhhh, I shared the scene.

It’s Fin

idk if you remember him or not tho 😂 and yeahhh, stories do that to us 😭🥺🥹

Alright. =)

💖💖

I’m doing pretty good today. =D Yesterday was hard…we talked about a certain topic in Driver’s Ed that tends to trigger my paranoid of everyone/everything or numb about/indifferent to everything mode…after being exhausted from helping lead some girls for VBS. =p
                        But I’m definitely doing better now!

Ahh, I get that. I actually need to study the Driver’s Manual and yeahhh, it’s uh, kinda scary, y’know? idk, I know I NEED to do it, learning how to drive and all, but idk, it’s a little nerve wracking 😅

Glad you’re doing better today tho ❤️❤️❤️

Ahh, your WIP sounds so funny and interesting!!! 🤩🤩

Esther
                        @esther-c
                          • Total Posts: 3213

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Thanks! I’ve missed you too! ❤️❤️ XD The LORD has perfect timing, as always. *grins*

Yes, for sure! 😉

Yay that it’s going well! Change is hard, but I’m glad you’re trusting Him with it. That’s the hardest part. 😅

Yeah, definitely. 🙂

Oh dear. XD Is that a consistent thing for you? Cause I find that usually the parts of my stories that I’m most solid on are the disaster moments/climax parts. XD Everything else is mushy vague chaos stuff.

Lol, I don’t know really. I’m working on my second draft, so it’s changed a lot from the first draft. The original climax won’t really work with how I’ve re-plot it. XD But at least you know you’re climax. That’s good. XD

Of course. ❤️hmmmm. Probably that I would take heart and have faith/trust in general. Yesterday showed me that while I think I trust God…I don’t. At least not very well, especially with specific things. I do trust that the Bible is true God/Jesus/Holy Spirit are true, not renouncing my faith or anything. Not sure if that’s how this comes across or not. Just realizing that I haven’t been trusting that He’s ultimately in control, if that makes sense.

I get what you’re saying. Actually, the other day, me and my mom saw God’s sovereignty in action. We were in the car and were about to cross the intersection because our light was green, but we saw this truck with a trailer going really fast so Mom slowed down. The truck had nicked one car, was airborne over the median, then went flying by right in front of our car. It ended up T-boning a minivan. If Mom hadn’t stopped, we would’ve been the ones getting hit. God truly protected us. So just remember that God is always in control. He has a plan for our lives that is much better than we could imagine. ❤️😊

That story idea is so cool!! It sounds like so much fun to write!! 😄

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision
                            • Total Posts: 1306

@gwyndalf-the-wise

Noooooo that’s the worst. *glares at post-eating monster* *tells it to go eat some ridiculously old posts instead*

Ikr? *pouts*

The bird one is almost entirely outlined. I’m working on finishing up chapter outlines so I can start drafting by the end of June/beginning of July! *cheers* It’s not as soon as I thought I’d have it done, but it is progressing!

The time-travel one. I didn’t finish doing the challenge with it, so I need to do that at some point. It’s a story I’m saving for later because I don’t want it to be a practice story, if that makes sense. I’ll work on it in the future, Lord willing, but right now isn’t the time for it. =)

Ahhh that’s so exciting! You’ve made a lot of progress! And yes, I get everything you’re saying about the time-travel one. 😉 Excited to hear more about these two stories in the future!

Yay! Is the WIP you’re talking about the one you did for the young writers’ challenge, or is it a different one? Heh, worldbuilding… *glances over at my current WIP and laughs nervously* Yeah, I think I’ll get around to that after the first draft. Ooo, have fun! but don’t burn yourself out trying to get the stuff done beforehand =)

Yes ma’am. it’s the same one! I’m currently calling it Project: Dawning Light, but I’m not attached to the title yet… *laughs nervously with you* yeeeeah, I decided to start with world-building before I dove into the story cuz I knew if I didn’t work on it now I would never get back to it, or at least, get back to it in a fashionable manner… 😅

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >