Adding another POV?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Plotting Adding another POV?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3202

@joy-calle

Oooh, I’ve recently been reading a lot of historical fiction, so I’ll definitely have to check those books out. 😉

Awesome! Glad I could help!! 😊

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 110

@euodia-vision

Thank you!!!

Awesome! I think I just might do it. . . .

Anonymous

@esther-c

Yes! I think you’ll love them!

Of course! Thank you! :))

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@joy-calle (how did I miss this reply??? sorryyy about that! 🤦‍♀️)

YESSSS YOU DID AND YESSSS I WILL!!! (Awww I’m so glad you love him toooooo)

I’M SO GLAD I COULD HELP; YAYYYY, CAN’T WAITTTTTT!!!! (yessss, he’s so sweet!!! 💖💖)

This begs a completely genuine question: Do you actually know the exact number of WIPs you have? XD

0_o

Maybeeeeee???

Lemme see…*checks fictitious chart* I have about…hmm…15 or more planned WIPs??

I have a serious issue XD

Yes! You definitely should! And idk if you saw my recommendation to Esther, but The Paris Dressmaker by Kristy Cambron is an amazing dual-POV novel as well. And since you seem to be someone who loves swoony heroes (I mean, who doesn’t? 😉 ) I think you’d love the hero in TPD, René Touliard.

Ooh, I may have to check that out!!! ❤️ Oooh, and just his name…😍😍

(ok, but to be fair…the charries I love most are the broken bois…I’m a sucker for them, Joy, I am…they’re just so broken yet sweet, and I…just…I legit can’t help myself XXD)

Ofc! I always enjoy the snippets you share!! (Joshua is probably my favorite of these characters btw)

Aww, you’re so kind!! 💖 (Yesss, he’s so sweet! 🥰)

oh dear. well, we all need to learn to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us so . . .

Yes, in fact, we do…even if we don’t want to. 

Anonymous

@freedomwriter76 It’s totally okay! I know I take forever to reply to things a lot of the time so 😅

I’M SO GLAD I COULD HELP; YAYYYY, CAN’T WAITTTTTT!!!! (yessss, he’s so sweet!!! 💖💖)

HE REALLY IS THOUGH 😭😍😭😍

Lemme see…*checks fictitious chart* I have about…hmm…15 or more planned WIPs??

I have a serious issue XD

LOL

Well I have all the books in the family saga, and then I have that St. Paul biblical fiction idea that I’m absolutely in love with. I’ll probably write it once I get thru about half of Russell and Eliza’s books!

Another question: How long does it take you to write a book?

(ok, but to be fair…the charries I love most are the broken bois…I’m a sucker for them, Joy, I am…they’re just so broken yet sweet, and I…just…I legit can’t help myself XXD)

SAME GIRL

I feel like the sweetest people are often the ones with the saddest stories 😢

Another broken boi I recently fell in love with is Jace from Jaye L. Knight’s Ilyon Chronicles. I’ve read Half Blood and Resistance so far. I felt soooooo sad for Jace in Resistance and Half Blood literally broke my heart 💔

Yes, in fact, we do…even if we don’t want to.

I just finished reading Mandisa’s memoir Out of the Dark today and my favorite chapter was definitely the one where she forgave Simon Cowell after he made cruel jokes about her weight on American Idol. It was super powerful and just reminds me of what we were talking about here!

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@joy-calle

It’s totally okay! I know I take forever to reply to things a lot of the time so 😅

Life just gets busy! XD

HE REALLY IS THOUGH 😭😍😭😍

*hugs Russell tight*

LOL

Well I have all the books in the family saga, and then I have that St. Paul biblical fiction idea that I’m absolutely in love with. I’ll probably write it once I get thru about half of Russell and Eliza’s books!

Oh yeahhhhh, you have a lot of WIP ideas too then…but at least you’re not like me, trying to write multiple at once 😂😂😂

Another question: How long does it take you to write a book?

Considering I haven’t finished one yet, a while 😆

But I’ve been working on the technically 1st draft of Freedom’s Fire (the first novel with Leon/Riker) since Sep. 30 of 2022, and it is now, as of today, Jun. 27 of 2023, 276 pages and 44+k words long.

I’m pretty excited…I’m getting kinda close to the end of the 1st draft 🥳

SAME GIRL

I feel like the sweetest people are often the ones with the saddest stories 😢

Another broken boi I recently fell in love with is Jace from Jaye L. Knight’s Ilyon Chronicles. I’ve read Half Blood and Resistance so far. I felt soooooo sad for Jace in Resistance and Half Blood literally broke my heart 💔

EXACTLY!!! (like Riker and Rusell 😭💖)

Oh goodness…if he’s a broken boi…I’ll fall in love, Joy…I will.

Now I may have to check it out 😂

I just finished reading Mandisa’s memoir Out of the Dark today and my favorite chapter was definitely the one where she forgave Simon Cowell after he made cruel jokes about her weight on American Idol. It was super powerful and just reminds me of what we were talking about here!

Oh, wow! Yeahhh, I knew he did that, and that Mandisa forgave him.

Forgiveness is so important, yet hard to do, and I think that’s why it’s a recurring theme in my WIPs. 😉

Anonymous

@freedomwriter76

But I’ve been working on the technically 1st draft of Freedom’s Fire (the first novel with Leon/Riker) since Sep. 30 of 2022, and it is now, as of today, Jun. 27 of 2023, 276 pages and 44+k words long.

I’m pretty excited…I’m getting kinda close to the end of the 1st draft 🥳

Wow! Congratulations!!!

EXACTLY!!! (like Riker and Russell 😭💖)

Oh goodness…if he’s a broken boi…I’ll fall in love, Joy…I will.

Now I may have to check it out 😂

YES *SOBS*

You should!! You’re absolutely going to adore him 😄

Forgiveness is so important, yet hard to do, and I think that’s why it’s a recurring theme in my WIPs. 😉

You can say that again. It’s one of my favorite themes to write about too!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >