-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Happy fourth of July everyone!!! 🇺🇸❤️
@esther-c @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @hannahn @crocheter12 @acancello @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @fab @highscribeofaetherium @sarafini @anyone-else -
Esther posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Happy Fourth of July!!! ❤️🤍💙
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Of course! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Poor Andrew!!! Is he from your WIP that happens during the Revolutionary War?
Paxton!!! 😭
I totally understand, girl. I’ll be praying for you tho! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awww! It actually sounds similar to one of my charries. Poor Alex! 😢
Girl…girl…oh my goodness girl…I don’t know how I missed your last one…but GIRL THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD AND HEARTBREAKING AND PRECIOUS AHHHHHH 💖💖💖😭😭😭🥹🥹🥹
Aww, thank you so much!!! 😆🥰
You just made me fall in love with Adrien (even though I haven’t he…
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yesss!! Resistance was amazing!!!
Yeah, I can agree with that. (Even though I enjoyed both Rescue and Iceberg. Iceberg did have a lot of rule breaking, which bothered me a bit, while she didn’t have to do it, it did move the story along) I feel like the main characters started feeling like the same type of person, just with a few chan…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha I must be tired 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha good luck on that, I’ve heard it’s hard 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha good luck on that, I’ve heard it’s hard 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooh romance?? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Images for the characters! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeahhh 😨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok I think we need a KP poll on this 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ohh, 😰😰 ok.
Yep! 😁 If you’ve never tried it, you have to trust me .. it’s good. Me and my family used to get pepperoni and pineapple on our pizza.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh, well then I guess some people might say speeding or stealing is good, too 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@fab @hughscribeofaetherium
You guys, pineapple pizza is actually really good 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Love it so far!! ♥️♥️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
- Load More

YES! 🥳🥳
Oops, knew I was forgetting some people 😅
@thearcaneaxiom, @zemira, @princesachronicles
haha!
Happy 4th!! and for those who don’t live in America, uh… Happy July 4th XD
Andd my brain is fried so everyone else, I’m so sorry 😂
@smiley
Lol yep!
KAZING!! Sizzle sizzle!! BANG!! BOOM!! ^firework sounds.
Happy 4th!🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇
Happy Independence Day!!! 🎇🎆🇺🇸
HAPPY 4TH!!!!!!
Happy 4th!!🇺🇸