-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I-have-no-idea-if-we’ve-met-or-not-although-I-think-we-have-but-maybe-I-just-saw-you-around.
I’m Elishavet around here! (Obviously) I’m flattered to hear you love my little darlings. As were they when I told them.
Yeah, I enjoy romantic subplots when they fit. Mostly I write adventurous tales disturbingly inspired from reality…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😂😂
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Scribles from a Natalian Scribe (Green Ember Fanfics) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok y’all. The scribe has returned!
I don’t know who to tag, or who is still interested, but here you go!
*Stokes the fire*
The skies once so blue and so beautiful…
Several years prior…
Gentle rain tapped against the window panes, a rare thing here. I traced the drops down the glass in fascination. They slid and bumped together in their sil…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
YES!! It would be so awesome!! While things in the world were a little weird, I still think the worldbuilding was really thought out and realistic. (Not realistic in the sense of, “I could totally see this happening in real life!” If you know what I mean. I’m not quite sure how to describe it. 😅)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
That first one is so good 😅😭😭🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Hiiii…..
*Materializes from the shadows*
(Wow, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here officially.)
This looks like a lot of fun. I probably will be lurking around here to check up on my favorites. (Like usual)
I don’t write romances, but as romance is a part of life, it happens in my books. It even gets to be a subplot! *Gasp*
Anyway, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh ok. I think the one I was talking about had a similar format. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Kind of spunky, maybe a little goofy. Optimistic and sweet. And probably a little crazy sometimes, but definitely lovable.
(Am I close??)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my word, I think I know what meme your profile picture is from. 😂 Is it the Never Gonna/Hebrews 13:5 one? (I think that’s the right verse…)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
If you really like it, go for it!!
I feel like her name gives off tons of personality without knowing anything else about her.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
I think taking examples and stories from real life is one of the best ways to make things seem more realistic. And it adds a personal touch or maybe an inside joke for the author and maybe some of their close friends or family members. 😉
For example, I really want to either write a romance or incorporate it into a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow. Especially in light of God’s Word, I take great delight in all three elements of Story, seeing that God does too! But when it comes down to it, I might say characters. I think God pours the most love into his characters, and the way characters drive plot and their webs interweave with each other, is just mindboggling. Each character h…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! Michigan, it’s a long drive xD
Ok, I would be fine with that if I could unlink it from my email, lol, I’ll have to look at it. But yeah, that’s true… They probably do have something like that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh, thanks!! I’m actually on a road trip right now and so I can’t use my laptop, but if you could help me later that would be great!
I actually don’t know how that would work over the internet… do I add you as an editor or something?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh it’s really good! Thanks xD
I just read the crossover between your fanfics and @godlyfantasy12‘s , and it was soo good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD Lol
Ohh, gotcha. Yeah haha I’m excited to read about it, no rush though! 😅
Ooh, sounds cool! I probably would like star wars, but I’ve only seen the first movie.. plus I already know a lot of spoilers xD
Yeah, I figured xD But still, wow lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aw, I’m sorry XD I just prefer Nat… but I like her with Bruce lol (or Clint, if he wasn’t already married) so, yeah, I guess it works out.
Btw, how’s your ww2 fanfic going? XD
Lol, it’s so much easier tho! I don’t say it a lot irl, even tho I do live in the south xD
Oohhhh yes please 😅 You could always do a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww, so sadd 😭😭😭😭
@keilah-h @miley @freedomwriter76
Wow, there’s so many different ships xD I like Nat and Bruce together, and Wanda and Vision… but not the biggest fan of Steve and Peggy, lol. Maybe if I watched the first movie again I would feel different xD
- Load More
