Hello!

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3213

@keilah-h

YES!! It would be so awesome!! While things in the world were a little weird, I still think the worldbuilding was really thought out and realistic. (Not realistic in the sense of, “I could totally see this happening in real life!” If you know what I mean. I’m not quite sure how to describe it. 😅)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@esther-c I get what you mean!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Light Warrior Pen
        @light-warrior-pen
          • Total Posts: 103

@pixie

I have so many places I want to visit it’s not even funny. Mostly European countries. But if I had to choose, it’d be England.

An amazing ice cream flavor is caramel macchiato. Coffee ice cream with caramel chunks. 🤤 If you even get the chance to try it, do so. You’re life will never be the same again.

This girl is armed with books, coffee, and writing accoutrements!

Pixie
          @pixie
            • Total Posts: 23

@light-warrior-pen

I’ll have to do that! Thanks 🙂

Pixie
            @pixie

Hello, @freedomwriter76!

Nice to meet you! Thank you for the welcome!!

Pixie
              @pixie

@thearcaneaxiom

It would be fascinating to hear more about your universe and the problems you’re exploring and wrestling with. These make for great conversation topics!

The necrofaeries: obviously I was thinking about necromancers as I was coming up with a term for fallen, evil faeries. I was thinking about how the angels of the Bible (Lucifer especially) fell from God’s presence and became devil’s, wreaking havoc on earth. But I had the further thought that while true faeries, sent from the presence of the Faerie King, have the privilege and responsibility of bodies, necrofaeries lose that. So being disembodied, they wander or ‘possess’ things. ‘Nekros’ is the Greek word for dead (you probably knew that); I thought it would be an appropriate description.

Does that explain?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Pixie.
                TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom
                  • Total Posts: 1251

@pixie

Thanks! I would be happy to answer any questions about it, or even to just discuss those different concepts!

Yeah, that makes sense, so they follow the classic fallen angel arch type, they are cast out, disembodied beings that can possess other bodies. I really like that you put emphasis on the idea that having a body is a responsibility and a privilege, are you going to get into that as a theme very much, with the idea that with flesh comes free will, and with free will comes responsibility, and need to choose between good and evil?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >