Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2179

I know a lot of us write fanfics so here we can talk about them. We can share scenes and ideas with others who like books, movies, or. shows their based on.

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h (and anyone else lol)

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Power
      @power
        • Total Posts: 292

@smiley

(Aren’t the phycological effect of someone tagging a person and replying to their post quite interesting? It truly is amazing what a little dopamine can do.)

Salutations. I don’t believe we ever officially made each other’s acquaintance. I am Power (Though you may simply refer to me as the Black Mongoose for short.) Yes, I have written several fan fics.

But now, I suppose I ought to cease my procrastination and recommence with my homework. Alas.

You will love what you spend time with.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3868

@power lol, you always make me laugh with your long fancy explanations.

@smiley
          Ooh! I’ll be frequenting this forum. Wanna hear about my Star Wars rewrite where all the characters are half-dragon?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
          @smiley

@keilah-h

Of course, I love Star Wars!

(I really should write my own Star Wars Fanfics🤔) lol

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@smiley

Ok!

Basically, the story goes more or less the same as the original Star Wars saga, at least in regards to the Skywalker family (other characters have elongated or modified stories). Except there’s one difference, and that’s all the characters and sentient creatures of the galaxy are dragons.

Or, to be more specific, they’re all humans or whatever alien they were, but with dragon wings and a tail.

Like my profile pic: (Tech from Star Wars: The Bad Batch, not sure if you’ve seen that one)

The story doesn’t change all that much either, apart from the fact that the Skywalker Saga isn’t actually the main focus for the first six or seven stories (I have like fifteen planned, although i doubt I’ll actually write them all). Rather, it pays more attention to the TV shows, specifically the animated ones, before possibly starting on the live action story with a retelling of Rogue One, then progressing to the original trilogy, then part of the sequel trilogy (which I’m changing up a bit but still keeping the characters and stuff). And along the way adding a couple side stories.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

I’ve done a bunch of drawings on it if you want to see a few.

Smiley
                @smiley

@keilah-h

Now I remember Tech he’s one of my favorites!!

I love that!!

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@smiley me too!!

have you seen the latest season of Bad Batch all the way though?? I was so mad at the end…we’re gonna have to wait a whole year for season 3!!

Smiley
                    @smiley

@keilah-h

Sadly no I’ve only seen him in the last season of the clone wars😥

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                      @smiley

@smiley

And I would love to see some of your artwork (I’m terrible at art lol)

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                        @smiley

@keilah-h

So I just realized that I screw up and put my name on the top of my last post lol

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@smiley Ahh ok! He was awesome there too!!

I’ll show you some art! The one I have as my profile pic is actually traced. I find other people’s fan art, trace it, and add dragon features. I do some myself, too:

Here’s Echo from the last season of Clone Wars/most of Bad Batch, relaxing in the grass (picture’s not great but oh well)

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

Hunter from Clone Wars/Bad Batch (I drew him with an eye patch for some reason)

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

Rex from Clone Wars!

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

Ezra from Star Wars Rebels. I tried to make him look like a Night Fury from How to Train Your Dragon if you’ve ever seen that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >