-
Esther replied to the topic New Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
@spinnner4him
I love the theme and the story idea!! The only thing I’d be careful about is making the plot cliched. Some cliches aren’t bad it’s just something to look out for, especially on this story idea. But I also don’t know how you’re planning to go about writing it, or the actual details of the plot. Anyway, if you post anything about it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
These look awesome, you guys!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
It sounds really interesting! I’d think I’d have to know a little bit more to make any suggestions, since this is just the blurb, but it sounds awesome!
As for title ideas… I have no idea. XD The others’ suggestions are good. I’m terrible at coming up with titles. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Aww, I love that!! Tauren and Lesli’s dynamic is one of my favorites. 🥰
I’d love to read the next part!!
I like it! I’d say just spend some time developing his character more if you aren’t sure what you want to go for yet. I develop characters by creating their personality and such, then writing…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Thank ya!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@whoever
So…I’ve got a problemo. His name is Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr. At least, that’s his adoptive name, his real name is Alpha Grath. He’s actually a genetically modified clone of two people. Basically a lab-created child.
He was captured by the Realn when he was very little and Nahim (my fav character and MC of current WIP) and his fiancee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Everton: (tbh, his is probably my most favorite moodboard that I’ve ever made. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Yesss, another moodboard topic!! XD
I have so so many. But for now I’ll just post the moodboards for my MCs
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ikr? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Oooh, sounds cool!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ooohh nice cliffhanger! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I love it!!
Of course! You’re welcome anywhere! I usually just pop in and reply to things XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Is it okay if I join you guys here?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Aw I love this short story so much! I almost wanted to cry. I’ve written a few things like this, too.
@esther-c That’s really good! I missed the first parts of your story but just from what I’ve read here, it sounds interesting!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @spinner4him @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-because-I-probably-missed-a-ton-of-people-XD
Here are chapters three and four of the second book in my trilogy, with the working title Through the Forge. For those of you who know who he is, this is when Adrian is first introduced…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@everyone
Wow, so I haven’t been active on this RP in forever. I have no idea where I left off. So I’ll try to write an RP later today so my charries can interact with some of yours. If I remember right, the characters I have in here are Amidala, Everton, Fynn, Callista, Lukas, and Derek.
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
Titles:
The Witch-queen
For Home
Ninione’s Curse
The Price of Life
Songweed’s Salvation (Note: I like the town name:))
The Fellowship of Six
What’s the lost heir about?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I really like this idea! I don’t really have any tips for you, but I did like the advice of them renovating a house and the story starting when Eliana receives the invitation to the family get-together!
- Load More
