Hi. I’m RAE

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi. I’m RAE

• This topic has 75 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by Sara.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3213

@rae

Actually, I don’t think those questions have been asked before. Congrats!

Sweet. 😎 *high-fives myself*

Who is your favorite character to write and why? Nahim Alfred Nayhelm, last of his family-clan. I know him as well as if he were my sibling (except whether he would like vanilla or chocolate ice cream, as far as I know, he’s never had it.)

That’s so cool! I love characters that just seem so real.

What is your favorite part of writing? The characters and how they act and react. I love writing a good scene where Nahim shows so much of his character that is usually hidden under his monotone and quiet ways.

Yesss, I love characters too!! They might be my favorite part of writing too.

Pumpkin spice lattes? Or no? okay…I have never had a latte, let alone a Pumpkin Spice one. But, I do like Pumpkin Spice to begin with, so most likely yes.

Awesome. 😉 I actually don’t think I’ve had a pumpkin spice latte either… 😐😂 But I want to try one. XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3013

I just have to show you this…

Cloaked Mystery
        @jonas
          • Total Posts: 2624

@rae

The universal writer’s malady.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
          ✨ Magic System Creator
          🎭 Character RPer
          📚 Appreciator of Books

RAE
          @rae

Hey, if you want to see my writing WIP, I started a topic called “Criticism on a revision draft” My first two chapters are on there.

Power
            @power
              • Total Posts: 292

I have arrived! The great magnanimously stupendable Black Mongoose himselfes!! Bee hold!!! (You might get stung, so bee careful.) Fear and tremble!!!!!

Bwahhaha!!!!!

Oh, and what up @rae

You will love what you spend time with.

RAE
              @rae

@power

What is the Galaxies! Man, that is a cool greeting.
                  So, I’ve been working on Guardian Angels and getting a headache from it every five seconds. It’s run into a wall and I’m waiting for one of the people I email to email me back so i can hopefully back it out of the wall. I’ve also got a character who is driving me INSANE! I love him but sometimes he can be awful. Ugh! Jr. His most recent fiasco is probably going to get him in serious trouble. So…Ya know.
                  I see you like military strategy. Have you ever gone to a museum and interviewed veterans before?
                Power
                @power
                  • Total Posts: 292

Mayhap, it is not common knowledge (Though I believe the contrary) that when people run into a wall, then their cranium tends to experience much pain and woe. What concerns me is the query, why would an individual run into a wall every 5 seconds? I have come up with 3 (what I deem) logical explanations.

1. The poor person is blindfolded and feels like they have the need to sprint inside a building
                  2. The mortal is merely mad as a March hare.
                  3. The individual is impersonating a battering ram for some reason, and attempting to smash and bash their merry way through the above mentioned offending wall.

Affirmative, I do indeed enjoy military stratagem.

I have been to a military museum, but never interrogated interviewed a vet.

You will love what you spend time with.

RAE
                  @rae

@power

I believe number one to be the correct guess, metaphorically.Okay, you sound like my big brother, C, when you say “Affirmative, I do indeed enjoy military stratagem.” Lol. That is exactly the technical funny way he would state it!

Have you ever been to the American Heritage Museum in Hudson, Mass? If you haven’t, PACK YOUR BAGS! I am no geek about tanks and such, they’re just ‘cool’. But if a museum can grab this girl from the time she steps in the door and hold her there for months, they’re the COOLEST! No joke, they have the only one of two Scud missile launchers on public display! And the last known in existence Japanese mobile artillery thing-that-I-can’t-for-the-life-of-me-remember-the-name-of. A lot of the stuff even runs! Plus, on special days, you can pay to RIDE A TANK! (And if it just so happens your aged 16+ and over 5′, you can even learn how to drive one.) Now if that isn’t cool, tell me what is. Oh! and they even have Rosie the Rocketeer! That’s my dad’s favorite.

Anyway, they had a WWII reenactment not that long ago, and I got two camera batteries charged up and interviewed five veterans. I would recommend it. It was a great learning day. I would do it again (even though I dropped my stuff and shook with my shy nature to new people, and had no courage left in me by the end of the day.) It was FUN!

RAE
                    @rae

Wow, I really ranted there.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 3875

@rae You have half-dragon half-man characters too???

I can tell my brother that I’m not the only one now!

What do yours look like?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                        @rae

@keilah-h

Yeah. C was the first to think them up, and I followed. I don’t write much about them though, I mostly just think and talk about them.

I’m sorry to say i don’t have a pic on my computer for you, but they have a dragon head, man torso and legs, dragonish hands and feet with dragon wings and tail.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 3875

@rae Cool! Mine are just a bit less dragon (my profile pic is one actually) with a human head and torso, wings, a tail, talons for feet, and hands that are more human but still a bit dragonish. Their scales only go up to their necks and their heads have skin and hair like a human’s, but a few have horns or scaly/furry, non-human ears, and one or two breeds have bioluminescent patches on their cheeks.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
                            @rae

@keilah-h

Me like it!

RAE
                              @rae

Sara
                                @savannah_grace2009
                                  • Total Posts: 1986

@rae

I love that, lol.

Lukas&Livia
                                  #Lalbert
                                  Sef&Chase
                                  #HOTTOLINE
                                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >