-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You know Narsa Jeptune? She has a death wish on Chase. It’s because of her that Chase actually had to practise his shifting to get better.
@loopylin @anyone
Nahim Jr.
“Get that pet registered.” The grumpy teacher pointed at Jr.
“No.” Jr snapped back, but the man didn’t seem to hear him as he went out the doo…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Year!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah my struggle right now is figuring out the love languages of my family. Mine is quality time, and I think at least some of my family is also the same, but I’m not a hundred percent sure. I know for sure none of them have physical touch as their primary love language, and I don’t think gifts is, either, for any of them. I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you heard of the five love languages? I was just reading about them recently, and even though I’ve known about them for years, learning about it more in-depth was so eye-opening for me. That’s another thing I want to start implementing- discovering what makes the people in my life feel loved, and then learning how to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara! I’ll be praying for her to heal fast!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
and get the proper amount of sleep to do so, otherwise this conversation will fall flat.
Proper amount of sleep? My amount of sleep is apparently four to six hours… Whatever.
It is a serious question, but there’s a few things I think must be accepted if you do subscribe to this. If God didn’t have those attributes, He would by…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, sometimes I feel like I just shut down anytime one of my parents asks a deeper question about my faith or more personal things. We can have conversations about theology or politics or anything like that perfectly fine, but when it comes to what God’s speaking to me or doing in my life, or things I’m working through, I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Agreeing with you for healing in Jesus’ name!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I love my family, and I know God has blessed me with them. We don’t fight (well, occasionally my brothers do, but they’re two teen guys sharing a room so that’s gonna happen lol) but sometimes it just feels like there’s an emotional disconnect. Instead of just sitting around waiting for something to change, I want to be…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Anytime I ever set fitness goals I struggle to reach them lol. I’m not super athletic so I don’t have sports to keep me active. I do like hiking, so my dad and I started doing stairs a few years ago (literally going up and down the stairs as many times as we can and pushing ourselves to go farther). So we’ll see- I want to try to do that…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t usually do resolutions, but I do always sort of take inventory of the previous year and see where I’ve grown and how I can continue to grow. So I guess in a way I do have resolutions but I never call them that, lol.
-Going deeper in my relationship with Jesus, obviously. And growing specifically in the area of prayer.
-I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, though it’s very hard for him rn. He can’t shift easy. It takes a lot of energy, so expect him to either pass out or be weak after shifting, even if it’s just to a snake. Since shyiads are actually hunted in some areas, Chase doesn’t often shift, but I’m thinking he will soon if he needs to help Marcel.
When he shifts, he first…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Are you just going to ask until someone answers yes? 😅
Yes…then we’re gonna talk horsies!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase is “magical”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Consider Sef with Chase unless there are any founded objections @whalekeeper @loopylin
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you thought about writing children’s books? That’s another thing that would combine both writing and art.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?
XD Are you just going to ask until someone answers yes? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi, nice to meet you, and happy New Year’s Eve! I’m hybridlore or Hybrid on here, also a homeschooler 😀 in 10th grade. I write YA science fiction, and I like to sing too!
Your WIP does sound cool! I would love to hear more about it if you share!
What is your dream profession? I read that you’re getting an English degree.. are you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, that’s no fun 😒
👀 I may have to watch this… (even though I didn’t understand a word they said XD)
- Load More
