Howdy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    WalkByFaith
    @walkbyfaith
      • Total Posts: 45

Hello all! You can call me Marie! I love all things romance <3

I’m a self proclaimed artist and writer, a semi-avid reader (I daydream about my own stories more often than actually picking up a book 😂), and a wholly devout Christ follower.

I’m so excited to be a part of this community and get to know everyone!

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

-GRCR-
      @grcr
        • Total Posts: 938

@walkbyfaith

Hey there, Marie!

I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character creator (I have over three-hundred, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). Oh, and I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.

Anyhow, welcome to KP! 😁

(Oh my goodness, I totally understand the being a semi-avid reader!! lol)

Anyhow, here are some questions for you:

What’s your favorite color?

If you have any characters, how many do you have?

Which perspective do you enjoy most: first person (I walked), second person (You walked), or third person (He/she walked)?

If you were going to write an entirely original and new book, what would you create first: the world or the characters?

And, what song will forever remind you of last year?

Well… that’s it from me. I’m excited to get to know you as well, and I’ll see you around! 🙃

“What be a cretin?”
        “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 2995

@walkbyfaith

Hi! I’m Ruee!

And this is me:

Horses, writing, machine embroidery, cherry weather, horses, cranberry sauce made at home, horses, cats, good books, did I mention horses?

Don’t like jello and I apologize if that offends you, but I tried it once and felt like I was going throw up.

I write sci-fi and fantasy. My WIP is a sci-fi rn about a guy named Nahim in another galaxy. His name is pronounced Nay-him.

Oh! I also like some SABATON music (the only metal music I like) especially Price of a Mile, In the Army Now, and Soldier of Heaven. The Final Solution is also really good. Things like the holocaust should be remembered forever, not as something great, but to warn the world that this is what happens when people think they are more than others.

I like to research WWII/Vietnam, it’s my new hobby this year.

Fun fact: I’m over a quarter German.

Questions:

Do you like horses?

Current Work in Progress (WIP)?

Other than that, I have my wacko question no one has answered yes to but me:

Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?

#Justiceforsandwichclone
          #theclonesdeservedbetter
          #HugRikerSquad
          #HugHans

RAE
          @rae
            WalkByFaith
            @walkbyfaith

Nice to meet you -GRCR-!

My favorite color is a tie between sage green and sunflower yellow

Oh, if I had to guess… at least 200? Possibly less, plausibly more 😂

I enjoy writing in third person the most, but dabble in first on occasion

Characters, definitely. I write more realistic fiction most of the time, so admittedly I tend to skip a lot of world building (it’s something I want to work on)

Probably either Vanilla Twilight by Owl City, or Lion and the Lamb by Bethel Music

Thanks for the questions! 😁

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

Cloaked Mystery
              @jonas
                • Total Posts: 2624

@walkbyfaith

Hello! I’m Jonas. Nice to meet you!

I write fantasy, especially creating magic systems, and I am working on a shared fantasy universe with my sister, @highscribeofaetherium.

I’m bad at asking questions, so I’ll leave it to others 🙂

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                ✨ Magic System Creator
                🎭 Character RPer
                📚 Appreciator of Books

-GRCR-
                @grcr
                  • Total Posts: 938

@walkbyfaith

My favorite color is a tie between sage green and sunflower yellow

Cool!! (I love sage green!)

Oh, if I had to guess… at least 200? Possibly less, plausibly more 😂

lol!!

I enjoy writing in third person the most, but dabble in first on occasion

Same!!

Characters, definitely. I write more realistic fiction most of the time, so admittedly I tend to skip a lot of world building (it’s something I want to work on)

Oh, I see! Many people I’ve asked have said characters too!!

Probably either Vanilla Twilight by Owl City, or Lion and the Lamb by Bethel Music

Oh fun!! I LOVE Vanilla Twilight!!!

Thanks for the questions! 😁

You’re so welcome! 😊

“What be a cretin?”
                  “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

Allison
                  @acancello
                    • Total Posts: 838

@walkbyfaith

Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 😉

You can take three books to a deserted island, which three?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write?

What is your favorite character you have written?

Hope you love KP!!

WalkByFaith
                    @walkbyfaith

@rae

Hi Ruee!

I am not offended that you don’t like jello (Honestly, I don’t like it as much as I used too), as long as you aren’t offended that I don’t like root beer floats. Most everyone I know loves them, except me 😂

I love your character’s name, it’s so unique! I’m one of those people who searches up “340 unique baby names” on the internet so I can build up my character name library and probably use them all one day. Plus I’ll have loads of options when I have a kid; that’s what I call a practical use of my time lol

I totally agree about the holocaust. People want to erase history nowaday’s because it isn’t easy to talk about, but if we don’t learn about it, we’ll end up making the same mistake.

I enjoy learning about WWII too! Though recently I’ve been learning about North Korea and what it’s like over there.

Now for the questions:

Yes, I do like horses, they’re so majestic! I’ve only interacted with one though; in preschool they brought one in from a petting zoo for us to ride on, fun times 😂

I have a lot of WIPs (too many to count lol), but the one I’m currently excited to work on is an arranged marriage about a New Yorker named Contessa Amos-Albertine, and a Prince named Darius Edward Alexander Albertine (I feel that more than one middle name makes him even more royal)

And no, I can’t say I’ve had that happen to me; does getting stepped on by a Great Dane on the same foot at least four times count? Because yes, that’s happened to me-

Can’t wait to get to know you more!

TheArcaneAxiom
                      @thearcaneaxiom
                        • Total Posts: 1250

@walkbyfaith

Welcome to KP!

I’m the Arcane Axiom. I like math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and currently am working on a universe with my sister we call the Septrum.

Questions:

If your more into the romance, do you find yourself more interested in the classic tropes, like love triangles, or more unique dynamics between characters?

Is there a smallest thing, or can you always separate that thing into something smaller?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

RAE
                        @rae

@walkbyfaith

you aren’t offended that I don’t like root beer floats. Most everyone I know loves them, except me 😂

I’ve never had one,so I’m not offended. XD

I love your character’s name, it’s so unique! I’m one of those people who searches up “340 unique baby names” on the internet so I can build up my character name library and probably use them all one day. Plus I’ll have loads of options when I have a kid; that’s what I call a practical use of my time lol

Same! I have some lists bookmarked on the family computer even XD.

Nahim is my fav charrie. He’s a warrior in a nation called the Realn (pronounced Ree-eln).

I totally agree about the holocaust. People want to erase history nowaday’s because it isn’t easy to talk about, but if we don’t learn about it, we’ll end up making the same mistake.

I enjoy learning about WWII too! Though recently I’ve been learning about North Korea and what it’s like over there.

Have you ever interviewed veterans? It’s nerve-racking, but I learned a lot!

And no, I can’t say I’ve had that happen to me; does getting stepped on by a Great Dane on the same foot at least four times count? Because yes, that’s happened to me-

Okay, I’ve never even touched a Great Dane actually.

Horses: majestic creatures that are adorable but annoying. I LOVE them!

#Justiceforsandwichclone
                          #theclonesdeservedbetter
                          #HugRikerSquad
                          #HugHans

HighScribe
                          @highscribeofaetherium
                            • Total Posts: 2205

@walkbyfaith

Hey, Marie! I’m Bridget! Welcome to KP! Like Jonas said, I’m his sister and we’re working on a fantasy universe together.

Haha, that’s funny I once made a MASSIVE list of names that I’ll probably never use because I write fantasy and make up my own names XD

Questionsssss!

1. Is it soda, pop, coke, or something else (it’s soda. I’m sorry if you disagree, but that’s just the way things are)

Actually, that’s all I can think of right now, lol, so we’ll leave it at that.

Nice to meet you, I’ll see you around!

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Trailblazer
                            @trailblazer
                              • Total Posts: 584

@walkbyfaith

Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, known around here as Trailblazer! I write a lot of contemporary or historical fiction, sometimes mystery as well. I’ve also done some journalism, but not so much recently. I enjoy photography as well, and I love hiking and anything mountains!

In continuity with the previous posts on this page, I also don’t like root beer floats! Root beer in general, for that matter. I would much rather have a float with Fanta or something like that.

I also have a notebook full of names and their meanings that I’ve collected over the years. Pretty much any name I could think of I put in there, and kept adding to it as I came across new ones.

Now for some questions:

What is your favorite genre to read?

What genres do you normally write?

Do you have any fun Christmas traditions?

What is one thing God did in your life this past year?

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3201

@walkbyfaith

Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Marie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have ideas for books in the genres of historical fiction and contemporary.

Time for questions!

1. Since you’re a semi-avid reader, 😉 , what’s your favorite book and/or author?

2. Who’s your favorite villain or antagonist from someone else’s story? (Book, movie, tv show, etc.)

3. What would be your dream vacation?

4. Favorite character you’ve ever written? And why?/What are they like?

Nice to meet ya and hope to see you around!! 👋

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

WalkByFaith
                                @walkbyfaith

@jonas

Nice to meet you too! That’s so cool that you guys have a shared fantasy universe, I’d so do that if anyone I knew would be interested 😂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >