Prayer Requests for Anyone

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ Mission, Calling & Ethics ā€ŗ Prayer Requests for Anyone

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    hybridlore
    @hybridlore
      • Total Posts: 1359

@savannah_grace2009

Iā€™m so sorry, Sara! Iā€™ll be praying for her to heal fast!

There is always light behind the clouds.
      - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Sara
      @savannah_grace2009
        • Total Posts: 1995

@hybridlore

Thanks <3Ā  yeah it is just really hard on all of us so thank you so much

Lukas&Livia
        #Lalbert
        Sef&Chase
        #HOTTOLINE
        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Cloaked Mystery
        @jonas
          • Total Posts: 2625

@savannah_grace2009

That sounds really rough. I will continue to pray.

šŸ° Fantasy Writer
          āœØ Magic System Creator
          šŸŽ­ Character RPer
          šŸ“š Appreciator of Books

HighScribe
          @highscribeofaetherium
            • Total Posts: 2238

@savannah_grace2009

Iā€™m so sorry your family has to go through this. Iā€™m praying for yā€™all ā¤ļø

History is a wheel that has outlasted many hamsters.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Esther
            @esther-c
              • Total Posts: 3224

@savannah_grace2009

I just prayed for you guys earlier this morning after I saw this post. šŸ™ That must be so hard. Just remember that Godā€™s got you. Heā€™s there and He has a plan. Keep on trusting Him. And if things get tough, fix your eyes on Him. Iā€™ve found that situations donā€™t seem as bad when I keep my eyes fixated upon Him and worship Him. Still praying for you! ā¤ļø

Write what should not be forgotten. ā€” Isabel Allende

Sara
              @savannah_grace2009

@jonas @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @walkbyfaith @trailblazer

Thanks for everything guys! <3

I woke up this morning to my grandma waking me up and telling me that my dad took Mom to the ER this morning, and that me and my siblings had to go over to her house until they got back. So it was really sad for me and it was hard, but my friends were texting me and praying for me and everyone has just been so encouraging and everyone is so amazing!!!

Mom just got back home and now sheā€™s on painkillers so sheā€™ll be asleep the whole afternoon, but at least sheā€™s not in pain anymore. Itā€™s actually good sheā€™ll be sleeping because she didnā€™t sleep at all last night. Itā€™s still so hard for me to watch but sheā€™s doing better and Iā€™m thankful for that!

Thanks guys!! (: <3

Lukas&Livia
                #Lalbert
                Sef&Chase
                #HOTTOLINE
                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Trailblazer
                @trailblazer
                  • Total Posts: 606

@savannah_grace2009

Aw, thatā€™s rough! Also not a fun way to be woken up, either. Continuing to pray for healing!

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Sara
                  @savannah_grace2009

@trailblazer

Yeahā€¦I stayed up late last night and I woke up and I was so tired! I was super confused why my grandma was standing in my room and singing, ā€œHappy New Year, Happy New Year from your Grandma next door!ā€ My Grandma is super funny sometimesā€¦haha.

But still yeah it was not the best way to start the new year XD but Iā€™m just glad sheā€™s home and isnā€™t in pain anymore! At least for now.

Lukas&Livia
                    #Lalbert
                    Sef&Chase
                    #HOTTOLINE
                    LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Esther
                    @esther-c
                      • Total Posts: 3224

@savannah_grace2009

So, I actually prayed for this this morning. I specifically prayed that she would be able to get on medications that would take away her pain! God is good!!ā¤ļø

Write what should not be forgotten. ā€” Isabel Allende

Sara
                      @savannah_grace2009

@esther-c

Omc, that is amazing!!! Thank you so much (:

Lukas&Livia
                        #Lalbert
                        Sef&Chase
                        #HOTTOLINE
                        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                        @acancello
                          • Total Posts: 838

@savannah_grace2009

Iā€™m so sorry about that, thats rough. Ill be praying <3Ā And if we knew each other irl I would bring soup or something like that over XD

Sara
                          @savannah_grace2009

@acancello

Lol! Between me and my grandma we have enough food to last us all week XD

I know itā€™s not the best habitā€¦but when Iā€™m sad or depressed I eat ice cream and stuff like thatā€¦we have tons of ice cream and cookies and Grandma brought popcorn cake and khuchen (a German dessert) and I just made browniesā€¦because we already donā€™t have enough sugarā€¦.lol

But yeah Momā€™s just really tired rn but at least sheā€™s not hurting so Iā€™m happy about that and that sheā€™s home!

I wish I knew EVERYONE here in real lifeā€¦itā€™s kind of sad that weā€™ll probably never meet each other in person *sad face*

Lukas&Livia
                            #Lalbert
                            Sef&Chase
                            #HOTTOLINE
                            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                            @acancello

@savannah_grace2009

I know itā€™s not the best habitā€¦but when Iā€™m sad or depressed I eat ice cream and stuff like thatā€¦we have tons of ice cream and cookies and Grandma brought popcorn cake and khuchen (a German dessert) and I just made browniesā€¦because we already donā€™t have enough sugarā€¦.lol

Yeah, I used to do that too. Though after I stopped eating sugar, I started to run when I am sad and depressed. The harder the run the better!

But yeah Momā€™s just really tired rn but at least sheā€™s not hurting so Iā€™m happy about that and that sheā€™s home!

Thats great!!

I wish I knew EVERYONE here in real lifeā€¦itā€™s kind of sad that weā€™ll probably never meet each other in person *sad face*

I know right?? I was thinking about that yesterday and was really sad about it šŸ˜… Who knows? Maybe someday KP will have its ownā€¦ likeā€¦ campus thing.

Ā 

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009

@acancello

How do you not eat sugar?!?! I would die haha! Itā€™s not that Iā€™m one of those people who love food too much (if you know what I mean XD) but I love being able to eat whatever I want and enjoying sweets from time to time.

I think it would be really cool if we could all coordinate a time to meet up somewhere (when we all can drive and when weā€™re all adults of course) and we can hang out for a few days! Thatā€™s just what I was thinking about a couple days ago.

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Allison
                                @acancello

@savannah_grace2009

Lol! I started a few years ago with my Dad. When he had back problems he stopped eating it and things like chips and other junk foods. It helped him a lot and I decided that I would do the same to improve my overall health because Iā€™m super active. I felt better after I stopped. But thats just my personal opinion, its different for everyone! There are a lot of substitutes to though, using honey and maple syrup you can make a whole bunch of healthy things.

I think it would be really cool if we could all coordinate a time to meet up somewhere (when we all can drive and when weā€™re all adults of course) and we can hang out for a few days! Thatā€™s just what I was thinking about a couple days ago.

That would be awesome!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 266 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >