Howdy!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Trailblazer
    @trailblazer
      • Total Posts: 584

@highscribeofaetherium

I actually prefer sparkling water over soda… I’m not a huge fan of the usual soda flavors. Like I’ll drink them, but give me a good La Croix or Izze any day. I’m also type 1 diabetic, so I only really use soda if my blood sugar is low and I need something to bring it up quickly.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

WalkByFaith
      @walkbyfaith
        • Total Posts: 45

@rae

Nahim is my fav charrie. He’s a warrior in a nation called the Realn (pronounced Ree-eln).

Ooh, cool! He sounds super interesting!

Have you ever interviewed veterans? It’s nerve-racking, but I learned a lot!

I haven’t, but that would be very cool!

Okay, I’ve never even touched a Great Dane actually.

Honestly I never thought I would either. I’m not really a dog person, but I have friends who definitely are 😂

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

WalkByFaith
        @walkbyfaith

@hybridlore

I struggle with that too! I’m glad He’s showing you how to handle it better. I also have OCD, so I think that impacts what I stress over a lot.

I’m not sure if I have OCD, but I definitely have some of the symptoms, and that may be why I worry about that so much too. Not sure, but the Lord is helping me to not stress as much and to know He loves me even when I fall. I know that He will always pick me back up and I can try again 😊

“Squidward that wasn’t the peace treaty that was a copy of the peace treaty” -SpongeBob

WalkByFaith
          @walkbyfaith

@trailblazer

God gave me Psalm 23 for 2023, and it’s been so cool to see how He really has led me to places of rest and refreshment. 2022 was a bit of a rough year for me, but I love looking back at this year and seeing all the ways He guided me into healing and rest.

That’s awesome that God has brought you rest! He’s recently taught me a lot about taking time out of my life to stop and rest in His presence too; that’s one way I’ve learned to prioritized Him more ☺️

Beth Torres
            @beth-torres
              • Total Posts: 326

@walkbyfaith

Hello again! I know we already kinda met earlier, but… I still must ask you the questions. Lol.

Sooooo.

Favorite season?

Would you own a fire-breathing cat?

Have you ever tried climbing a palm tree? (I don’t recommend it)

Favorite book?

Favorite animal?

Favorite music artist?

_______

Welcome to KP and it is nice to meet you!!!

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

WalkByFaith
              @walkbyfaith

@beth-torres

Yes, bring on the questions!:

Favorite season?

Winter all the way; no bugs (not many at least), Christmas, and cold weather? Yes please 😁

Would you own a fire-breathing cat?

Yesss! I’d name him Ash and he would be my portable microwave XD

Have you ever tried climbing a palm tree? (I don’t recommend it)

I can’t say I have lol

Favorite book?

The Bible (my fave book of the Bible is Ruth); other than the Bible, I’d say right now it’s “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe (It’s a contemporary Christian romance)

Favorite animal?

Cats 🐱

Favorite music artist?

Owl City all the way ✨

It’s so nice to meet you too! Can’t wait to get to know you more!!

Sara
                @savannah_grace2009
                  • Total Posts: 1977

@walkbyfaith

I’m sorry I’m late, haha!

I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, chicken hoarding, freshman, teen girl!

Nice to meet you!

Have a great day <3

Lukas&Livia
                  #Lalbert
                  Sef&Chase
                  #HOTTOLINE
                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

WalkByFaith
                  @walkbyfaith

@savannah_grace2009

Hi Sara! You’re totally fine! It’s nice to meet you too, and I can’t wait to get to know you more! 😁

Sara
                    @savannah_grace2009
                      • Total Posts: 1977

@walkbyfaith

Aww thanks!!! Yeah, same!!! So do you have any hobbies (besides writing, haha)? (sorry, I’m sure you’ve already posted this somewhere….)

Lukas&Livia
                      #Lalbert
                      Sef&Chase
                      #HOTTOLINE
                      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

WalkByFaith
                      @walkbyfaith

@savannah_grace2009

Art is my other big hobby (I’d like to make a career out of it; my dream job would be to have an animated Christian show or a Christian comic <3)

Other than that, I like reading, singing, learning about apologetics, playing piano, and daydreaming about my charries 😊

Trailblazer
                        @trailblazer
                          • Total Posts: 584

@walkbyfaith

Have you thought about writing children’s books? That’s another thing that would combine both writing and art.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

WalkByFaith
                          @walkbyfaith

@trailblazer

That’s so true! I’ve never really thought about that, but that would be fun! I’ll have to keep that in mind 😁

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 8156

@walkbyfaith Hi, Marie, and welcome to KP!!! 🩷🩷

I’m FreedomWriter76 (everyone just calls me Freedom, tho, LOL), a Christian teen girl, Southerner, Homeschooler, Music fan, writer, and total Marvel nerd that has too many WIPs and just as many Marvel Fanfictions✨

If you ever want someone to talk to, tag me and I’ll be there for you as soon as I can🩷

Anyways, again, welcome to KP!!! God Bless! <3

WalkByFaith
                              @walkbyfaith

@freedomwriter76

Hi! So nice to meet you! 😁

I totally get having too many WIPs, lol. One day I want to work on one story, the next day I’m onto a completely different one 😂

If you ever want someone to talk to, tag me and I’ll be there for you as soon as I can🩷

Tysm, that means a lot!!

God bless you too, can’t wait to get to know you more!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >