-
Ruth replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Just cuz I’m in a weird mood (I promise I’m not like this all the time) and I haven’t posted this type of stuff for a while, this is what I write:
Here remained a seething Nahim until Sleep came gliding to his side, and there she remained, her white arms wrapped about his frame. Her air of peace lay heavily upon him as, with…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
My dragons…they are at first at odds with my heroes, then friends, then almost go extinct, then get rallied by my boi Nahim who leads them in revenge against the Nanians and then…ugh! They have a really interesting history that drops off into an abyss.
Also as @savannah_grace2009 kindly reminded me, I must introduce you to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
God might be consistent, but Human’s aren’t in their relationship with him, making even that appear the change.
rn, the inconsistencies of my life are not pleasant. No one else knows this yet, but I’m struggling with my health rn. I might be fine one day, the next I’m sick. Almost nothing rn I can depend on. Not even myself. -
Ruth replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi. You have been spared from the dragon pic spamming, Realn ranting, horse crazy RAE until now.
Hi, I write sci-fi/fantasy and sorry if this is Creepy, but you would not believe how many times I’ve looked at your profile…anyways, moving on, I’m Ruee! Silly girl who owns over a hundred imaginary friends, recently become Marvel fan (Freedom’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Agreed. XD. Is it just me or is nothing consistent in a writer’s life? Either everything is perfect, or horrible, and every day it switches.
Funny, I remember years ago before I write hearing someone talking about how long it took to write a book and I remember thinking Ack! I’ll never ever become a writer, it’s just time…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Nar
Her heart skipped in her chest at Hugo’s voice.
“Whenever,” she said turning with a smile to Hugo. “Do you want to slip my older Shadow, ” meaning Junior, “or invite him along? I vote we give him the slip. He can track us anyway you know?” She reached out her hand, pulling a small round thing the size of a pea from the back of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Charries grow on their own. All agree?
They create their own problems for us, all we gotta do is write them in character.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah! Nar and Hugo are still a thing!
And Chase is currently got his fangs in the demon, and he’s about to impale him with his spines by curling around the demon. Sorry if that wasn’t clear earlier.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Those two are just cute…
@sara @esther @whalekeeper
I’ve got a grand scheme for Chase and Sef coming up, but I want to run it by you all so that we can sorta scheme together XD. So tomorrow (in the rp, not in real life) or day if the dance, but probably tomorrow, Chase is gonna ask at least Fynn and Lukas and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If Fynn or Ev ever hear about this… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
You ready for this…
Lukas
Hesitantly… and tenderly… Lukas brought Liv’s hand to his lips and brushed a gentle kiss across her knuckles.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Anytime works for me.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Reese’s are good! I wouldn’t say they’re my favorite candy, but I do like them.
That quote is pretty cool too.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, that’s perfect!! I love it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah!! 😆 I can’t, this is too adorable. 🥰 Lukas is gonna do something in a minute I think… Someone’s falling h a r d.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hehehe… 👀 Right, it is an AU…
Lukas
Lukas barely noticed Xandro’s horsey laugh. He brought his hand on top of the table and dropped it nonchalantly by Liv’s, letting it barely graze her knuckles.
Then he smiled. Because he finally knew what Fynn felt like whenever he looked at Callista.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Nae
“You stupid girl. Did no one teach you manners?”
The girl in the shadows cowered. The guy behind Riker pulled out a sword.
“You should choose your next words…very…carefully.”
Riker stroked her hair. Nae played with a small gold ring on her finger, undisturbed as ever. She looked up at the irri…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, gotcha XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, no problem! I’m excited!
- Load More
