I’M BACK BABY!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions I’M BACK BABY!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

OOH i’ll have to go check it out!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Sara
      @savannah_grace2009
        • Total Posts: 1992

(Lilitu’s my charrie btw…XD)

Lukas&Livia
        #Lalbert
        Sef&Chase
        #HOTTOLINE
        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

-GRCR-
        @grcr
          • Total Posts: 952

@godlyfantasy12

Hi!! I’m so glad you’re back!!

(I kinda came to say that I, too, have been watching and waiting for you come back lol)

...i see the world in my head every time i close my eyes...

Sara
          @savannah_grace2009

@godlyfantasy12

You know…I just realized how cringe some of the old stuff I wrote was…so you probably don’t want to go digging through all that.

So I’m just gonna post my favorite Lilitu scene for you to enjoy so you don’t have to go searching through piles of super cringe posts:

Lilitu walked briskly down the dimly lit streets, Sef’s emaciated form in his arms.

Though his foot pained him, he could barely feel it now.

His body thrummed with adrenaline.

She was so weightless….his stomach turned. He could feel every bone in her body against his chest. She felt like a small child in his arms. Not at all like a fifteen year old girl.

It was like she hadn’t eaten in weeks.

He shook his head. Would Iver really have starved her?

The reply was instant. Yes.

Anger coursed through him, boiling his blood.

How could he?

Sef’s breathing, now irregular, spurred him on towards home.

He couldn’t lose her.

Blood soaked through her clothes and he felt the dampness against his skin.

Hold on…please hold on…

The main thing that turned his stomach was that his dream was real.

The girl was Sef.

The voice was the Great One.

And he almost ignored it for a few extra hours of sleep.

He was sent to rescue Sef.

But why?

He was useless…his twisted foot threatened to give way and every step was throbbing pain.

No one wanted him. How could the Great One see any hero in him?

I don’t make mistakes, My son. He sighed as the familiar voice flooded his thoughts. He wanted to believe it…he would give everything to really believe that he was worth something.

But how could he be?

Looking at Sef, he wondered why he didn’t see it before. He never saw her much anymore and was too afraid to ask what he suspected might be true.

He ground his teeth. Iver had abused her for almost a year now, and he never had the guts to help her.

He rounded the corner, and saw the lights from his house.

The sun peaked out from behind the buildings, bathing the small shacks in light. The vibrant colors of sunrise cast light on Sef’s ashen face.

Her face was bloodied, bruised…now he was not only angry. This was pure rage.

How dare he?

What had happened to her?

Iver had taken this beautiful girl and-and-

Lilitu closed his eyes for a moment. He didn’t want to think about it.

He held her close, protectively.

Struggling to get up the stairs as his foot throbbed, Lilitu gritted his teeth. Sef was in a much worse state than he, and he wasn’t going to let his pain get in the way of helping her.

Something he should have done a long time ago.

He shoved open the door to his house.

“Mani! Pani! Cass! Eloy!” he called urgently, hurrying to the couch and laying Sef down. He tried to be gentle, but his twisted foot gave way, and he barely caught himself before he landed on top of Sef.

He saw now that she was in her nightgown, and he looked away to preserve her modesty.

Indie and Azazel rushed into the room.

“What-” Indie looked at Lilitu—and then she saw Sef and brought a hand to her mouth, her eyes wide. “No. He didn’t!”

His brothers entered the living room and stopped dead in their tracks. Cass caught his breath. “No!”

“Sit down,” Indie guided Lilitu to a chair next to Sef. “You’re probably exhausted…carrying her all the way here,”

“It was easy,” Lilitu said, pursing his lips and looking at his mother. “She probably hasn’t eaten in days…she was light as a feather.”

Indie shook her head in disbelief.

“Cassian, get water and bandages,” Azazel took charge, the lines in his chiseled face deepening. “And Eloy, go outside to the neighbors. Someone’s got to have some medicine for her fever,” he said, noticing how Sef’s forehead glittered with beads of perspiration. “Lilitu, just rest now.”

Lilitu nodded, though he couldn’t see how he could possibly rest now, when his best friend was-was…his throat constricted and he fought the tears back.

Indie knelt down beside Sef and gasped.

“Azazel…look…” Lilitu glanced over and his stomach turned. Amid the blood and bruises protruded a large shard of glass just under her kneecap. “It’s in deep.”

Azazel shook his head and pounded his fist against the wall, and the framed pictures shuddered. “I’m going to kill him. I’m going to-”

“Nobody is killing anybody until we help the poor girl,” Indie said sternly.

Cass rushed in, armed with buckets of water, white cloths and their meager supply of bandages. Looking at Sef now, Lilitu wondered if it would be enough.

“How could he?” Indie said, her voice breaking as she dabbed around Sef’s knee with a wet cloth.

Azazel held the tweezers in his shaking hands and knelt beside Indie. “We have to remove it, before it gets infected.” then he cursed. “With they way that-that man has been treating her, it probably is.”

He gritted his teeth, and Lilitu quickly averted his eyes as Azazel deftly removed the chunk of glass. Tears blurred his vision as he saw how large the shard really was.

It wasn’t just a shard.

It was several inches long.

Oh sorry…that was super long…

If you want to read more..(not saying you have to) you can use this link to have access to my entire WIP!

https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ

Sorry for taking up space on your welcome back page….

Lukas&Livia
            #Lalbert
            Sef&Chase
            #HOTTOLINE
            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@everyone

I feel so famous *struts around in queenly robe XD*

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Sara
              @savannah_grace2009

@godlyfantasy12

lol XD

Lukas&Livia
                #Lalbert
                Sef&Chase
                #HOTTOLINE
                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
                @rae
                  • Total Posts: 3021

@godlyfantasy12

My dragons…they are at first at odds with my heroes, then friends, then almost go extinct, then get rallied by my boi Nahim who leads them in revenge against the Nanians and then…ugh! They have a really interesting history that drops off into an abyss.

Also as @savannah_grace2009 kindly reminded me, I must introduce you to Wyoh…

Have you ever had posts not post? Weird people show up, post once and then drop into the many people with the username “anonymous”? Well, blame Wyoh. She is the horibble technical ghost of KP

FEAR AND TREMBLE!!!!!!

She serves know one, makes no friends, Spares no one and loves the taste of RAE’s notifs!

So, meet Wyoh.

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@savannah_grace2009 SOB!!!! AHHHH!!! That’s so good!! But also so terrible!! But awesome writing!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Sara
                    @savannah_grace2009

@godlyfantasy12

Aww tysm that means so much!!! <3

Lukas&Livia
                      #Lalbert
                      Sef&Chase
                      #HOTTOLINE
                      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@rae 😱 AHHHH XD

Love that! *screams into the KP abyss* NICE TO MEET YOU WYOH XD

Ah, well, my dragons range from the size of the dragons you’re used to seeing in like movies and things (extremely large and such) to cat size, where they can sit on your shoulder.

I have a race of ppl (which have no name XD) and they’re all different from each other, so some fight against each other but that’s besides the point…sorta….XD

BUT ANYWAY! They raise dragons!

But at the time of meeting of my MCs of this race way later in my series, her whole ppl and family have been wiped out by the dragons that were supposed to be bonded to them…so she’s kinda afraid of them and angry and such, but it was actually the fault of others….so yea

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

RAE
                        @rae

@godlyfantasy12

Just cuz I’m in a weird mood (I promise I’m not like this all the time) and I haven’t posted this type of stuff for a while, this is what I write:

Here remained a seething Nahim until Sleep came gliding to his side, and there she remained, her white arms wrapped about his frame. Her air of peace lay heavily upon him as, with tender whisperings, she told him of dreams, of stories wrought by her hand and making little sense. Some were glimpses of the future, some of the past, and some of nothing in particular jumbled together into one great story.

Lost. Lost to the rythem of my drums and my heart in my ears. Lost in the memories of those laughing eyes, and bright personality. Lost in the grief of my heart. I pound upon my drums harder, the  music so loud I hope to drown out the noise of my mind telling me:She’s gone, forever.The reddish hue of my otherwise dark room matches my heart; bleeding yet black.

“Junior, you don’t have to make the house fall down, you know?” I stop, turning to see my father, a smile on his face.

“Did your Nora ever die before you could propose?” I am surprised by the coldness of my voice.

“No, but my family did. You know that, I loved my mother dear, and the rest no less. Loosing them shattered my life. But through it all, I learned anger and revenge never heals wounds, it only makes them deeper.”

“How do you know I’m angry?” Stupid question.

“You don’t usually play like you want to destroy your drums, or our ears. We can hear you clear downstairs.” I set aside my drumsticks and stand, walking to my wardrobe and taking down an almost sacred picture of Emmie, her smile so beautiful. A sharp pang seared my chest. I miss you so much.

What does heal wounds?”

“Not time, not anger, not forgetting about it. The first two deepen wounds, the latter is either impossible, or just makes wounds stagnant. For over five years I searched for a cure, and it wasn’t friends, it wasn’t falling in love, it wasn’t the before mentioned three, it was Ehyeh. He alone can heal wounds.” At the name of the only true God of the Universe, I stiffen, anger rising in my veins.

“And He’s the one who took Emmie in the first place! No, He caused those wounds.”

“Junior, Ehyeh took my family too. Why? To teach me that I can turn to Him, always. And to take them away was nothing cruel, they stand in His presence now, singing in Caelawond, in Paradise.” I’d heard that before, I grew up on it since the day my father adopted me. Somehow, after loosing something so close, so special, so sacred to me, I just didn’t get it anymore.

“There’s a big difference between head knowledge and heart knowledge, Da.”

“Yes, one you know and one you believe. And that heart knowledge, it’s something I can never give, but Ehyeh can, if you ask.”

“Maybe I don’t want to talk to Him right now.” My voice cracks as I replace the picture to it’s place. My eyes cloud with water, but I try to hold it back. Crying is a weakness to a warrior. Grief is too.

~•~•~

I lie awake in bed, my armor fully on. I wait for the time that even Nathan finally falls to sleep. In the darkness of night I grab my weapons, and manually open my automated door so it will make no noise. I creep down the halls, my feet silent. I do not go down the stairs directly, but cross to my parents room, hoping Da is not doing any of his midnight pacing. I hear footsteps on the other side of the door, passing it, turning, then passing it again.

“Honey, come to bed. Junior will be okay, he just needs…just needs some time.”

“No, Nora. I can’t let him become a copy of me! He’s already too much alike.”

“But Nahim, you can’t just jump on him while he’s still grieving, he…” Ma’s voice trailed off as I moved away from the door and crept down the stairs.

Silently, and without leaving a note, I left. I didn’t know when I would return.

That’s my lacking style…and my hurting Alpha Grath.

Sara
                          @savannah_grace2009

@rae

GIRLLL WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE? IT’S SO SAD!!!

@godlyfantasy12

*cries* I’m so sorry but I have to go…I AM SOOOOO HAPPY YOU’RE BACK NOW AND CAN’T WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU!!!! XD

Lukas&Livia
                            #Lalbert
                            Sef&Chase
                            #HOTTOLINE
                            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2058

@godlyfantasy12

GODLY YOURE ALIVE HI

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper
                                • Total Posts: 2635

@godlyfantasy12

I missed both you AND the characters XD

And yes, you are a celebrity now

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

RAE
                                @rae

@godlyfantasy12

Wow, you’re dragons are the same size range as mine.

Yeah, my Realn (pronounced ree-eln) were at first not the Realn, but separate clans living on these groups of islands. Then was born the son of a chief of the Ree, and the chieftess of Tenaln (name may change) named Thurston. He was the one who forged Golden Mithaln first, discovering the chemical temperature. He united the clans to fight against their enemies and the dragons. He became the first Emperor of the Realn Empire, to become the most feared Realn nation. Eventually they befriend the dragons. Once in Space, the Nanians poison the dragons, killing the only Dark Drake (a dragon so big, it literally crushes mountains and blocks out the sun. The dragons, numbers dwindling, could do nothing until Master Dare Nayhelm, later mentor of Realn Emperor, and Lord Nahim, second father of the Nayhelm, found a cure against the poison. Then, when faced with the Nanian wat, and the death of his family-clan and the betrayal of his friend, Nahim travels to Dar, where the Earth Drake is now he rallies them against King Vorgan, king of the Nanians, and finally the Realn assault Nana. In which, Nahim gets his revenge against Vorgan, and looses an arm.

Well, you just got your first Realn rant.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >