@koshka
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
So, I tried to comment on here before, but things conspired to destroy two responses before they could be shared. Then life became crazy… Now I will try again.
Also, I’m not pointing fingers at anyone. I want to love people like Jesus does: holding spirit and truth. I can get rather passionate about this and similar topics,…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I like to consider myself fluent in Russian.
I love reading and writing about swordfights, but I’ve never actually sparred with anyone before. I wanted to learn to swordfight (and still do) but *sigh* it didn’t work out. I think the longsword is pretty cool.
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@gracie-j Aww thanks!! (Bahaha I mean it’s all in due time, can’t rush art am I right XD)
@devastate-lasting Girlll you’re going to publish it?? That’s fantastic!!! I’m super happy for you and I hope the editing stage goes well!!!
@freedomwriter76 I don’t believe I ever met you either but THANK YOU!!! It seriously is, and it’s also rewarding…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres started the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone!! I’ve been a bit AWOL lately, but that’s because some pretty amazing stuff has happened in the last few months and I’ve been pretty busy.
What’s so amazing, you ask? Well, first off, I moved out of my parent’s house about half a year ago now, which has really given me less time to write now that I’m working a full-time job and…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka
Ohh nice! Ahh, ’tis fine. lolXD yeah, my family likes them (or most of my family). lol
Aw. Is it too dark or you don’t agree politically with Tzars and all that? Oh that’s nice.
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka
You didn’t repeat a question!! Hello Koshka! Ohh, that trilogy sounds so good! I wanna read it now! XD Yes!! I don’t have a noticeable accent I don’t think but i say certain things in a southerner way i guess. And I use ain’t so much. XDI would not swim the English Channel bc i’m a very weak swimmer and I don’t wish to put myself through…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@Freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 Any of you want to go next?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Crosshair
One of the soldiers drew his pistol. “Give us one good reason why we should tell you our names.”
The other had his hand on his holster, ready to draw.
Next to one of them, a young woman stood, evidently trying not to attract Crosshair’s attention. The way she hung close to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 I think your characters are the ones mine is talking to, can one of you go next please?
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
I love history as well since it’s always so interesting. I also love that facts don’t have to be exactly right in fantasy worlds 🙂
I absolutely love Chuck Black, and I’ve read the Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethrae Series. I take inspiration from them since they are so close to what I write.
My parents are from Eastern Europe,…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Really struggling with opening chapters… in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
I know, right? I’ll be doing the same. 😉
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
I love writing about the middle ages but only in fantasy kingdoms I (or others) came up with, since historical fiction involves too much research (in my opinion).
My work in progress right now is my very first book that I’m nearly done with. I am super excited to publish it!
My favorite author is Chuck Black because I love every part of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 All right then, here we go.
Crosshair
It was a little amusing, the way the fox thing was snarling at him like it wanted to bite his head off. Crosshair knew he could easily kick it into the wall before it even penetrated his armor.
“Hey!” one of the characters yelled, before also…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
It may be getting a bit wild… We’ll have to see.
As for not being on late at night, that’s okay. I shouldn’t be on late. 😉
ARE WE MEETING CROSSHAIR TOO? I’M A LITTLE CONFUSED. I went ahead and write it as if we were, but I’m not sure if we are, so I didn’t really pick up after…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I think @koshka or @elishavet-pidyon should go next
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
November
Everyone had stepped back when new new stranger had appeared.
Another one?!
How many people were in this place?!
Nyx seemed to agree.
”ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! MORE OF THEM?!” The fox’s ears were flicking and his eyes ticked back and forth between each person.
The one group had ex…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Okay, that was NOT tomorrow. But here’s my character! He’s not too much of a talker (the show described him as “not much of a conversationalist,” so to cut down on the large number of tags I’ll probably just tag whoever owns the character he happens to be talking to. That all right with you?
All right, I’ll start…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka gotcha, I’m uhh just not sure exactly what to RP cuz idk how ur charries are gonna interact with Mikkel XD but I’ll give a short on and then we can go back and forth lol
The Gang
”Hello, chaps.”
Nyx’s fur bristled. He hissed, now on the ground in front of Lyn and the rest of the group before anyone could make a move. His three tai…[Read more]
- Load More
