Hello fellow authors *waves*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello fellow authors *waves*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@lrose5. XD

Lol. XD

You’re Very Welcome! I get that. XD I get lost and bored when I don’t have at least a small outline. Plotting isn’t fun, but it makes sure the book doesn’t go too far off the train tracks. XD

Rylie Goodwin
      @lrose5
        • Total Posts: 90

@freedomwriter76
        Yes!! XD Also, what is the ranking on here? Like how does it work, how do you rank up, etc?

You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.

C.S. Lewis

Anonymous

@lrose5. XD Oh! The ranks! The way you rank up is how many posts you make. I’ve made 528, so I’m a Knight! Different ranks depending on how many comments you make, that’s how you rank up. 😉

Anonymous

The more posts, the higher the rank. 😉

Rylie Goodwin
            @lrose5

@freedomwriter76

Ohh COOL! XD

C.S. Lewis

Lorelei Angelino
              @lorelei-writer
                • Total Posts: 32

Hey, @lrose5!!! So glad to see you here! What books do you like to read?

Writing is a journey . . . journey for the Lord.

Rylie Goodwin
                @lrose5

@lorelei-writer

Hey Lorelei! I love fantasy (read a TON of that), anything with romance, mysteries (which i haven’t read many of lately. My dad brought home an Agatha Christie book so I’m going to start that next! lol), historical fiction, realistic fiction, again, anything with romance… XD I don’t like nonfiction. Biographies, auto biography’s.. nah. Unless it’s someone I’m really interested in, then I’ll read it. XD Wbu?

C.S. Lewis

Lorelei Angelino
                  @lorelei-writer
                    • Total Posts: 32

@lrose5 – Oh, that’s cool! I like historical fiction, contemporary fiction, romance, and fantasy. I like anything with romance too…if a book doesn’t have romance I find it hard to finish XDXD. I enjoy biographies occasionally, but not too often. I also like writing sci-fi, but never actually read it XP.

I like your signature! Do you like tea?

Also, @freedomwriter76 thanks for tagging me!

Writing is a journey . . . journey for the Lord.

Rylie Goodwin
                    @lrose5

@lorelei-writer
                      YES SAME! One reason Middle Grade doesn’t appeal to me. Not enough attraction between characters. lolll Oh fun! What’s your current WIP about? Thanks! I was just googling writer/book quotes bc I was in a hurry for a signature. lol I don’t like sweet tea (cause it’s too sweet) *waits for all the southerners to come at me with pitchforks* Ok, we clear? I do drink hot tea’s sometimes. I like fruit teas, and I haven’t really experimented with Earl Grey, etc. Mainly just tangy fruit stuff without sugar. XD but i LOVE the aesthetic of books and tea even if the tea isn’t the best thing in the world. I prefer coffee. XD Long rant on tea. What’s your opinion on it?

C.S. Lewis

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1424

@lrose5

Alright, so I didn’t read through those posts like I usually do, so if I repeat a question, apologies.

Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom! I’m called Koshka around here, and I am currently writing a non-magical historical-fantasy trilogy.

You’re homeschooled?! So am I! I’m also southern, although I didn’t realize I had an accent untill recently. XD

And now for some questions!

1) If you could swim the entire English Channel, would you?

2) Would you rather meet your favorite character, or author?

3)Would you rather have a pet turtle, or shark?

4) Most important of all…Do you like jellybeans?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Linyang Zhang
                        @devastate-lasting
                          • Total Posts: 1700

@lrose5 Heyo! It’s been a very long time since I’ve bothered to welcome anyone on here, lol. Welcome to the forum, and congrats on becoming a part of the family! In fact, it’s been so long since I’ve welcomed anyone I’ve forgotten what I used to say. Um. I think it used to go something like this…

1. Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no?

2. Edge piece or center piece of a brownie?

3. Your current WIP?

4. Genres you like to write in?

5. Favorite movies/shows/books?

6. Any other hobbies you might have?

Anyways, hope to see you around! It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Lately, it's been on my brain
                          Would you mind letting me know
                          If hours don't turn into days

Rylie Goodwin
                          @lrose5

Yeah, my whole reply to both of you didn’t go throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Or did it?? It didn’t *cries* ok lemme go write that out again *sighs*

C.S. Lewis

Rylie Goodwin
                            @lrose5

@koshka
                              You didn’t repeat a question!! Hello Koshka! Ohh, that trilogy sounds so good! I wanna read it now! XD Yes!! I don’t have a noticeable accent I don’t think but i say certain things in a southerner way i guess. And I use ain’t so much. XD

I would not swim the English Channel bc i’m a very weak swimmer and I don’t wish to put myself through that. lol

FAVORITE CHARACTER. lol Maybe fall in love, get married…… lolll

Pet shark if it was small and didn’t bite. Turtles are too…slow. XDD

I do like Jellybeans, it just depends on the flavor. Toasted marshmallow, Cappuccino, the sour fruits, and cinnamon are some of my favs. Some of the jellybeans are just weird. XD Since this is such an important question, what’s your opinion on Jellybeans? XD

Also, I noticed your signature is in Russian. What’s the story behind that? I love the Romanov’s story tho it’s tragic, so I’ll jump at the mention of Russian stuff. (cept for modern day stuff…. *sighs*) XD So i wanna know that story. XD

C.S. Lewis

Linyang Zhang
                              @devastate-lasting
                                • Total Posts: 1700

@lrose5 Hence why I copy my replies before sending XD The Forum:tm: likes to eat things

Lately, it's been on my brain
                                Would you mind letting me know
                                If hours don't turn into days

Rylie Goodwin
                                @lrose5

@devastate-lasting
                                  Yep. the thought of copying it came into my mind but I didn’t think that the forum would be that mean. XD

Anyway, hello! I feel special now! XD Thanks!

Never had pineapple on pizza. My parents don’t get it, so i’ve  never tried it. XD *hides* Don’t hate me please!

EDGE! I love crispy stuff so much! lol

My current WIP is set in the Civil Rights Movement time period. I’m brainstorming right now since my other novel died on me. I didn’t do enough plotting so i hope this one will be better bc if i get stuck, i can hopefully rely on history to fill in the gaps. XD I have the historic plot set out in front of me, so i’m kinda just brainstorming a plot outside of that. *shrugs*

I love to write in fantasy and realistic fiction and that novel is my first attempt at historical so we’ll see how that goes. My first story i wrote was medieval themed (queen, knight, etc), the second one was also medieval themed, the third was some weird dark fantasy thing, and the one i just wrote was realistic fiction! XD I’m not creative enough to worldbuild quite yet so.. XD

Fav movies/books are Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit (tho the Hobbit movies have MANY problems), Downton Abbey, All Creatures Great and Small, Marvel stuff, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Most of what i read are 5 star reviews cause if my friends like it and it’s clean, i’ll probably enjoy it. I don’t take stars off because of grammar, etc. If it’s an enjoyable storyline and has even more enjoyable characters, I love it. XD but some of my favs are the False Prince, Keeper of the Lost Cities, ANYTHING by Nadine Brandes, Sara Ella, H S J Williams, and Kara Swanson, I also love Ally Carter’s stuff. So yeah, I have a lot of favorites XD

I don’t really have any other hobbies since i’ve dabbled in most everything out there and none of it stuck with me as much as what I enjoy now, but i’m learning guitar. XD i live off God, Reading, Writing, Listening to music, and hanging out with friends and people. XD

it was nice meeting you too!! 🙂

C.S. Lewis

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 76 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >