Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. This is so much FUN! 😀

Hehe…maybe I should add my bad guy… 😉

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Sounds good.

@koshka
        . @elishavet-pidyon. @godlyfantasy12. Now granted y’all, I got lost earlier. But they’re about to meet up, so I guess that’s all that matters. And like, how did Riker hear them? Eh…just his fine-tuned ears. XD

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon y’all can go next if u want

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1428

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka

Mikkel

Weapon ready, blood hot, heart solid stone. A small weathered door stood at the end of this passage. Mikkel pressed himself to the wall as close to the door as he dared. He felt Riker and Ezra beside him.

Voices…young voices.

Are there any female guards that you know of?” a girl. “If not…perhaps they really are travelers. Strangers, like us.”

“I don’t know. Zey could be some villians of zis place.”

A Vulkovian accent. Mikkel smiled, lifting the latch.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
            @koshka

@freedomwriter76

And I accidentally tagged myself… brilliant.

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon wanna go next?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Pidyon
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1014

@godlyfantasy12 @koshka

Viktor

Did the Dorwinian women fight? Viktor frowned and glanced over at Alyona. She shook her head.

“I don’t know.” Zlatan interjected. “Zey could be some villians of zis place.”

They could be anybody.

“I’ve never heard of any lady guards.” Viktor shrugged.

A door creaked open not ten feet away from them. Viktor spun to see a tall young man about the Voyager’s age standing in the doorway. A strange club of twisted metal was in his hands, and a faint smile on his face.

Nyx hissed, the Voyager brothers stepped forward, and someone made a curious gasping sound akin to a shriek.

He was not a Dorwain guard, but who he was Viktor couldn’t guess.

“Hello, chaps.”

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 who wants to go next?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                    @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Why don’t you go ahead? Not to sound weird and stalking, but Freedomwriter isn’t on.

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@koshka gotcha, I’m uhh just not sure exactly what to RP cuz idk how ur charries are gonna interact with Mikkel XD but I’ll give a short on and then we can go back and forth lol

The Gang

”Hello, chaps.”

Nyx’s fur bristled. He hissed, now on the ground in front of Lyn and the rest of the group before anyone could make a move. His three tails swished in agitation.

The man glared at the small creature, his grin fading slightly as Nyx bared his teeth. His hand tightened around the metal object in his hand.

“Nyx…” Lyn breathed, keeping her eyes on the man in front of her. The rest of the group stayed stock still, focused on the man, and another who had begun exiting the door from behind. “Easy…”

The twins made a move forward, and the group wondered what they were going to do.

Nyx didn’t seem appeased by them taking charge, however, and kept his stance. She sighed, hoping he wouldn’t lash out just yet.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon. @koshka. Sorry Y’all. I’m on for right now. I’m not on at Night sorry. DX Anywho, I’m gonna continue this RP. This is so much fun y’all! 😀

Ezra

Two young men stepped forward. There was an odd-looking fox on the floor, seemingly protecting the group.

Most of them looked like…kids.

Ezra came in right behind Mikkel. “Easy now. We’re not going to hurt y’all.” He lowered his pistol. He turned around.

Riker did the same and Eva stepped forward.

“He’s right. We don’t know where we are, and we were just trying to find a place to sleep. We’re not going to hurt you.”

None of them moved, still stunned with shock.

“Who are you?” One of the young men asked. (sorry y’all. I am not even going to try to do their accents. I don’t trust myself. XD)

“I’m First Lieutenant Ezra Roberts of the US Air Force. This is my girlfriend Eva Goldmann, and this is our…friend, First Lieutenant Riker Schind.” Ezra introduced, motioning to each person. “And that is…”

“Private Mikkel Winston, King’s Mariner 2nd division.” Mikkel introduced. Gave a bow.

Man, did he love bowing, Ezra thought.

“We’re not going to hurt you.” Eva said again. “It’s okay.” She smiled. “Now, who are all of you?”

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 3875

@hallie-jean @e-m-trepke @power

Feather and Rinzler

“Everett,” said Feather. “That’s a nice name, actually.”

“Fits him better than the Dark Player does,” Rinzler mused.

Feather’s gaze flicked to the newcomers. “Hello, Molly and Xavier. You two have great names as well. I’m Feather, and over there is my friend, Rinzler. I’ll let the other two introduce themselves…once we find a way out of here.”

(Is there any chance they can show up near the other group? That’ll be a huge company, but we don’t need them to meet for a little while, and I kinda feel like all the groups will be together when they confront the villain[s?].)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Total Posts: 3875

@koshka @freedomwriter76

Okay, that was NOT tomorrow. But here’s my character! He’s not too much of a talker (the show described him as “not much of a conversationalist,” so to cut down on the large number of tags I’ll probably just tag whoever owns the character he happens to be talking to. That all right with you?

All right, I’ll start now.

Crosshair

[One more thing, the fan art I showed you doesn’t have this because it probably was made before he got it in the show, but he has a fairly large burn scar on the side of his head above his right ear.]

Darkness.

That is, except for a few flickering lights on the walls.

Crosshair looked around, his vision slowly adjusting. Where was he? Had he been sleeping, and the recent events of his life been a strange and rather terrifying dream?

He lifted his his hand to feel above his ear. No, he still had his scar. That had been real, at least.

And this was neither the Kamino barracks, nor an Imperial facility, or even the farmhouse he’d called home for several years now. It looked almost like the Sanctuary, or that old school he and Feather had rediscovered, but its layout was different.

Then he heard voices. Not ones he recognized, that was for sure.

He took his rifle off his back, cautious. Stepping toward a more light-filled hallway, he nearly backed into a large group of creatures. Turning around, he could see they were all humans like him, besides a small foxlike animal.

“Who are you?” he asked. “Where is this place?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Hullofellowhumans
                              @hullofellowhumans
                                • Total Posts: 26

Uh, why not?

Enter sanitation worker 23-D

-___________________________

No what lol

Anonymous
                                Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >