Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 All right then, here we go.

Crosshair

It was a little amusing, the way the fox thing was snarling at him like it wanted to bite his head off. Crosshair knew he could easily kick it into the wall before it even penetrated his armor.

“Hey!” one of the characters yelled, before also yelling a word he didn’t recognize. “Don’t point that at anyone, you hear? At this range I can’t miss.”

Crosshair wasn’t sure if the other man was talking to him or to someone else, but he lowered his rifle slightly. None of this group seemed to be a major threat, at least not right now. “Neither can I,” he replied. “I could hit you from the other side of this building if it weren’t for the walls.”

At least three of the group were soldiers like him; they had advanced weapons–although nowhere near sophisticated as his–and wore uniforms. He strode up to them. “You seem to be from some world’s military,” he said. “What are your names and ranks?”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h

@koshka @freedomwriter76 I think your characters are the ones mine is talking to, can one of you go next please?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h. Um…I’ll go, since it’s been the longest since I went. @koshka. @godlyfantasy12. @elishavet-pidyon.

Ezra

The new….guest….strode up to them. Ezra pulled his pistol back out. The others hadn’t looked like a threat…mostly kids, but this guy….different story.

Eva backed away, and Riker stepped forward, hand on his holster. “We are from militaries. I’m assuming you are as well, but why should we tell you our names and ranks when you just came in here holding a weapon ready?” Riker asked quietly.

The man simply stared at them.

What? Did he not understand Riker?

Eva

Ezra and Riker were being much more cautious with this newcomer. He did look rather frightening, if Eva were to admit it.

Besides, he had a weapon, and they couldn’t take any chances.

And this time, Eva wasn’t going to step in and get involved.

The small fox was still on the floor snarling and protecting the group that Eva guessed were his…owners, perhaps?

Ezra took another step towards the newcomer. “Give us one good reason we should give you our names.”

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12

Crosshair

One of the soldiers drew his pistol. “Give us one good reason why we should tell you our names.”

The other had his hand on his holster, ready to draw.

Next to them, a young woman stood, evidently trying not to attract Crosshair’s attention. The way she hung close to the gun-wielding man made it clear they were connected in some way, either related or a couple. They almost, almost reminded him of himself and Feather.

That did it.

He set his rifle down, flicking the safety on so it was clear he wouldn’t shoot. “Will you tell me your names if I tell you mine?” he asked.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@Freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 Any of you want to go next?

Anonymous

@keilah-h. I went last time right before you, so I was waiting for someone else to go. I think everyone’s just busy this summer. 🙂

Elishavet Pidyon
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1014

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

I’ll go this evening if no one else does and I get time.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. Sounds good. 🙂

Elishavet Pidyon
                    @elishavet-pidyon
                      • Total Posts: 1014

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

We’ll, I didn’t get time, but I should today. My sisters and I are working a concessions stand at a children’s church camp. We have several hours when the stand closes in the afternoon to ourselves, so I should be able to get on. If somebody else can before that, please go ahead!

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. That’s fine. 🙂 Ooh, sounds fun! Have a great time! 😀

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@elishavet-pidyon Ok then! I’ll wait till you have something.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12
                            • Total Posts: 6645

@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

HEY YALL LONG TIME NO…POST?? Anyway…Ik it feels like FOREVER!! But why don’t we get this RP back up and running!! I’m real excited to interact with all the soldiers/charries!!!

It’s not really a good time for me to RP (as in my charries can’t really do much but watch the interactions, because I need y’all to answer the questions previously asked first 😂)

And I apologize for not being on here! I’ve been going thru a bit of stuff recently and also ngl kinda forgot about this but now I’m like BRUH WE NEED TO START THIS BACK I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

so ya!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Hey girl! Welcome back! 👋 So good to see you again! 😁 I hope you’ve been well! 🥰

And it’s totally fine, girl! We all understand, I’m sure! 😄 And I totally get going through stuff. 😉 I’ve been going through a lot of stuff lately but fighting through it all. 😊 It is SO GOOD to see you! 😃 I’ve missed you! 😁❤️

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12
                                • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h I believe your character was asked a question last, would you like to RP?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I noticed Crosshair asked something of my characters. So…you and @keilah-h and everyone else, should I go next? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >