@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yess!!! Read and reread them, they’re amazing. My family might be starting the first one as a read aloud, too! 😁 I’ve been trying to get my siblings to read them forever. Who’s your favorite character?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
I don’t really know much about abuse effects or anything like that other than I’ve read in books, thankfully. One thing I would ask is, is it absolutely necessary to the plot/character? Because I think that can really easily become a cliched, sort of stereotypical in books, so if you’re just throwing it in there to make the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Nevaeh! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore on here, or just Hybrid, a Christian, violinist, and sci-fi/dystopian writer. I’m also a homeschooler and enjoy doing lots of things! 😁
Okay, maybe you can revive the nonfiction section on here… I don’t know exactly what’s going on over there, but I don’t think it’s used very often.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yeah, I definitely like viola better, because of the sound, I guess. I don’t really know, but it just fits me better.
Yeah, I get that. It’s really similar to violin, just a little deeper, right? I don’t think you have an E string.
My inspiration for my WIP was a bunch of different books and one of my friends, who loves to imagine a…
-
Power replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Twas not a ball of steel
that pierced my fleshy heart
A Blast and blaze of fire
Or burn that did smart
Weren’t a silver sword
or bent blade that did prick
that caused my chest to bleed
and my blood now to drip
Traitor tales hurt me not
Nor are why I have wept
You ask the reason why?
It’s due to your reject.
I offered you my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
That does answer my question! I like the sound of your wip!
And yes, totally just join any topic! If you see a rp you want to join, all you have to do is go to the first page of the topic, read the rules, and then introduce your character with a description and short backstory. Some role-plays allow multiple characters, some just one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
The Trinity is such a beautiful and essential thing, which… really, is still a bit of a mystery XD I believe the Trinity is Three in One, Three Persons, One God, equal in power and glory.
I can’t think of a bunch of verses off the top of my head. But a proof I love is in the very beginning!
Genesis 1:26: Then God said, “Let us make m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
A few of your questions sparked some thoughts, so here ya go 😝
Do we discern truth based off of what feels right, or what has more logical substance? (More and more Christians I meet seem to prefer the latter in the form of Sola Scriptura, but many others say we should also judge by the Spirit, so I thought it would spark an…
-
whaley replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
High school drama, new aspirations, all the funsies. Hopefully we can both stick to our goals 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hello Sara!! How have things been?
-
whaley replied to the topic Preptober in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I am LITERALLY listening to Abbie’s new Preptober episode right now 😂❤️ And I was gonna start a topic! You’re so faaaaast… 😂
I think my plan is to write a rough outline/script for my project, and probably continue write some of the actual draft until I’m excited enough to jump into a November. 40k words would make me happy. Honestly I haven’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
So good!! 😍 I loved the use of color in both of your pieces!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
I don’t have the mental capacity to respond to those tips individually right now, but I read them, thought about them, and I really appreciated you girls taking the time to say something 😊❤️ Thank you both!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
He hasn’t seen his friend Everest in a long time, and she just showed up in the school, so he’s a little overwhelmed 😂
Ofc! We’d need a reason for them to stick together for a conversation, though. Any ideas?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hello and welcome back! You’ll see there are quite a few new rp’s happening rn, maybe you’ll find one to join!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Okay, here’s my advice. Plotting works for some people, but for the rest it doesn’t. If outlining kills your creative process, then don’t worry about doing it. I think it’s a lot of just experimenting and finding out what works for you. For me, I’m more of a pantser, but I usually know a few events that are going to happen in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
She looks really cool!
@keilah-h @esther
I believe when Savannah made this rp she said one character each?
@savannah_grace2009 what’s the verdict?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Hi! Saw this topic and wanted to check it out! It’s really interesting so far!
I think in the beginning, the style of the writing was kind of confusing. Overall it does give the idea of like, very choppy thoughts, sort of less established, so if that’s what you were going for, then great job. I just think that it might throw…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sarah!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I wouldn’t say I’m a Tolkien geek, but I really enjoy what I’ve read by him. I’ve watched all the movies (which I know can be quite different from the books 😉 ) but I recently finished…[Read more]
- Load More
