-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I always listen to Christian music, like upbeat music that motivates me to write XD
the words don’t bother me because I am one of those people who can listen to music and do ANYTHING, even read while listening to music….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That is soooo sad!!! And soooo sweet! I love it!
Also don’t feel bad tagging people! I love reading your writing!
(though I always feel bad too, so don’t worry you’re not the only one xD)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @acancello
I just wrote another scene of Andromeda and I thought I should tag you haha!
“Sef.”
The voice is familiar.
The voice sounds like warmth. Love. It sounds like warm summer days and a time when she felt secure.
The darkness settles around her, and she looks into the inky blackness, trying to fin…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
whoa…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
@trailblazer I don’t know much about this time period, but I really enjoyed it so far! It does draw you in.
I feel like it’s hard to have character development within one chapter, but I’d be interested to see where this goes! Please tag me if you post more ! 😉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Ummm sorry I disappeared….
But I did see this post, just didn’t respond.
I have been praying for you and your Grandma and hope everything gets better <3
*hugs*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I am soooo sorry I just disappeared! I’ve been getting really busy…is there anything I need to be caught up on before I RP Liv again???
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 That is super exciting! I cannot wait to see it published and read it! 😁 Congratulations!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS those are hilarious!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@liberty That sounds really cool! If you end up wanting to post it on here, I’d love to read it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Character conflicts are fun! Honestly, I like reading those kinds of scenes too, mostly just for all the emotions between characters. It does sound weird, but I get what you mean.
Sounds cool! I would love to hear more! -
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Happy Hug Day! Feb 12
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@liberty Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, also a homeschooler (I’m 15, but I’ll be sixteen in September) and I write YA science fiction. I’ve been interested in the Starlore legacy for a while but I haven’t been able to find it at the library :/. Glad to hear that it’s good, I’ll have to keep searching!
What do you like most…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! just kidding lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
That is so sweet of you and thank you!!! <3 and I LOVE THAT VERSE!
@everyone
Things are a lot better now, and I am so thankful to have all you guys <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate consuming, emotionally unstable, sleep deprived, algebra loving, public school attending freshman (in highschool)! (I’m fourteen years old atm)
Here are some random questions:
Do you ever talk to yourself?
Have you e…[Read more]
- Load More

I’M LATE! Happy hug day UwU
*hug*
Hmm… Updates are weird, lol *hugs back* sorry about all the tags!
Didn’t even get them XD I have emails blocked bc they become too much 😝
you’re good!! <3