The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 5,341 through 5,355 (of 5,673 total)
  • Author
    -GRCR-
    @grcr
      • Total Posts: 958

@esther-c

Aww, so sad and adorable at the same time!! 🥺

I knoowww…

I liked it!!

Thanks!! 😄

@mineralizedwritings

LOLL I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!

LOL thanks! 😅

I was literally considering putting ‘we don’t need permission to dance’ as my forum signature a couple weeks ago but shied out of it for some reason lol

LOL XD XD

🤍 Ira | Jara | Evelyn | Flaz | Blaine 🤍

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2637

@mineralizedwritings

Wait what? :O No no no, why would that happen tho?

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2803

@whalekeeper

Hmm Idk if I can explain it 🤣 it’s all in their backstory though, none of that happens over the actual story. It’s pretty much just for realism.

Tauren and Lesli were kinda brought together by their parents, and they’ve been neighbors. They are super different types of people, so I think it only makes sense that as they grow into their personalities, they clash. Besides, no relationship is perfect. I think their friendship is more special if they choose to be friends, instead of relaying on their parents friendships to eachother. So yeah. They are just kinda that kid next door to eachother for about two years, but when Tauren starts working in the mines at 14 they have to work together and become friends again. By the time the story starts, I think they’ve been friends for about 3 years since that happened. I think their relationship feels deeper if it’s been a little rocky y’know?

Sorry for the rant, I’m still kinda proud of figuring this whole thing out 😂

へびは かっこいい です!

Whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 2637

@mineralizedwritings

Of course, and that makes sense! I’ve grown distant from family friends before and it doesn’t have to be dramatic. Like you said, it’s natural.

Sorry for the rant, I’m still kinda proud of figuring this whole thing out 😂

Eyyy, you figured it out, didn’t you? It was worth ranting at an internet person for five or ten minutes.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@grcr wow, I’m intrigued!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3875

@freed_and_redeemed ok, since you write quite a bit about German characters, I have a question for you.

There’s a species of dragon in one of my story universes which originates from what would be Germany. I’m calling it the Empire Dragon or Reich-Drachen (that’s what google translate called it anyway lol, idk if those are the proper words). Is there any specific way the words would be combined, or should I leave them separate the way they are?

(For the record, this species is what Riker, Hans, etc. would end up being if they were dragon characters.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2803

@whalekeeper

I’m glad it makes sense!

XD hope you don’t mind

へびは かっこいい です!

Allison
                  @acancello
                    • Total Posts: 838

@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @hybridlore @everyone!

Hi guys!! I’ve missed you all SO much, and want to apologize for just leaving.

A lot has been going on in my life lately, I started driver ed finally which is going pretty good (Boring though 🤪) I finished my novel and two edits and a few of my friends are reading it to edit it now. I think I am going to go the self publishing route like Freedom. (It’s GREAT to see you back Freedom!! 🥰 )

On top of all that, school, chores around the farm, and for my 16th birthday present I get to go and visit the city I moved from for a week with my brother 😃!!

Sadly though there has been bad with the good… I’ll leave the details out, but everyone, please don’t drink and drive 😔

So, what have I missed? How is everybody doing? How are your WIP’s doing? (Any new news on Freedoms fire?)  I’ll try to write back soon! ❤️

freedom
                    @freed_and_redeemed
                      • Total Posts: 341

@acancello Happy to see you back, Allie! SOOOO excited to see where your novel goes from here!!! AHH, exciting!! ✨✨ Sorry to hear that, girl…I’m here for you *hugs* 🩷🩷

I’m doing well! Been really getting closer to God and my family lately <3

and hehe…funny you mention Freedom’s Fire…bc I have an announcement to make 😆

@whalekeeper
                      @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @loopylin @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-I-apologize-XD

This week I shall be reviewing several edited chapters….

BECAUSE AMAZON HAS OFFICIALLY EDITED ALL 37 CHAPTERS OF FREEDOM’S FIRE!!!

✨😭🩷

😭😭😭😭😭

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram
                      Freedom's Fire set to release Spring/Summer 2024

freedom
                      @freed_and_redeemed
                        • Total Posts: 341

they legit edited 12 chapters in one week, LOL…idk how😆😂

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram
                        Freedom's Fire set to release Spring/Summer 2024

-GRCR-
                        @grcr

@acancello

HHHEEEYYY!!! 😃😃😃 Good to see you back!! I’ve missed you a whole ton!!

Ooo… Drivers ed! How exciting!! And oh my goodness, great job with your novel! That’s soo thrillingggg!!

Ayyy!! That sounds like an exciting visit!! (Oh dear… I’ll be praying for you all, btw 💛)

I’m doing great! And my novel is coming along excitingly well!! 💛💛

-GRCR-
                          @grcr

@freed_and_redeemed

AHHH!! that’s awesome, Freedom!! 😆😆😆😆

Allison
                            @acancello
                              • Total Posts: 838

@freed_and_redeemed

This week I shall be reviewing several edited chapters…. BECAUSE AMAZON HAS OFFICIALLY EDITED ALL 37 CHAPTERS OF FREEDOM’S FIRE!!!

Thats AMAZING!!!!! I’m so happy for you thats soooo exciting!!!

And thanks for the welcome!❤️

@grcr

HHHEEEYYY!!! 😃😃😃 Good to see you back!! I’ve missed you a whole ton!!

Hi!! Thank you! You guys wouldn’t believe how much I’ve missed you😂 Every day I’m thinking… oh I wonder how this person is doing, or, hey I haven’t talked with this person in forever, lol!

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium
                                • Total Posts: 2238

@acancello

Heyy, I’m glad to see you again! That’s super exciting about your novel!

Oh, that sounds fun! Do you like far away from where you used to?

I’m not super great. My brothers and I have had this nasty sickness all week. We seriously had fevers for four days straight and I was actually sleepwalking at one point (ok, that part was slightly hilarious tbh). But we’re getting better.

Writing has not really happened lately. Aside from being sick for a week, life has just been really hectic this year, with school being really busy, our black-belt pathway training for karate taking up a lot of time and energy, my online class’ midterm having been due last month, and a lot of other stuff. So I’m hanging in there. Hopefully this summer when all our karate stuff will be over will be better.

Yikes, I don’t usually talk so much 😬

@freed_and_redeemed

Yay, Freedom, that’s so cool!!

History is a wheel that has outlasted many hamsters.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3221

@acancello

Hi guys!! I’ve missed you all SO much, and want to apologize for just leaving.

So glad you’re back!! I’ve missed you too!! 🥰

A lot has been going on in my life lately, I started driver ed finally which is going pretty good (Boring though 🤪) I finished my novel and two edits and a few of my friends are reading it to edit it now. I think I am going to go the self publishing route like Freedom. (It’s GREAT to see you back Freedom!! 🥰 )

Drivers ed… funnn 😎😂

*gasp* That is so exciting!!! I’m so excited for you!!!

On top of all that, school, chores around the farm, and for my 16th birthday present I get to go and visit the city I moved from for a week with my brother 😃!!

Sounds like so much fun!

Sadly though there has been bad with the good… I’ll leave the details out, but everyone, please don’t drink and drive 😔

<33

So, what have I missed? How is everybody doing? How are your WIP’s doing? (Any new news on Freedoms fire?)  I’ll try to write back soon! ❤️

I’m doing good! Writing’s going pretty well. I’m almost done with the third draft of the first book in my trilogy! And I’ve been working on another WIP on the side… 👀

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 5,341 through 5,355 (of 5,673 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >