-
Koshka and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Power and
Koshka are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Power and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Koshka changed their profile picture 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Koshka's profile was updated 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Power replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
This call may or may not be recorded so after the tone please wait patiently for the rambling to stop then leave your name and credit card number and I may or may not get back with you. This in not a recording. *beep* Greetings and Salutations! You have almost reached Power, a.k.a the Black Mongoose (It’s okay if you imagine me with a long b…[Read more]
-
Koshka started the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
I was convinced by my older brother, Power, to join Kingdom Pen. I am an aspiring author, a homeschooled Texan, a twin, and a Bible quizzer, among other things, of course. I am trying to write three different books at the moment, all of which are still mainly residing in my head although I’ve been working on most of them for over a year. Three are…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
Story I’m particular proud of? My WIP for sure. Ig it’s cuz I’ve spent years hammering out fuzzy details, and mostly having fun with the plot.
This is the best form of outline XD I depend heavily on inconsistency. (in the best way)
-
Anatra replied to the topic What's your biggest strength and weakness as a writer? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@kathleenramm
Who told you to guilt me on editing?
But fr, my biggest weakness is my tense. Constantly changing from ‘actively doing something’ to ‘did it in the past’. Ugh, it’s such a pain to edit. But I think I’m getting better.Strength would be creative ideas and plot, I think. That’s for sure the most fun for me too. Throwing together a…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Emotions in the forum Characters 4 years, 11 months ago
Just for a bit of clarification, are you asking how to write a character like this?
Whenever I come over a bump like this I try to put myself in this person’s situation(figuratively, of course). Jsyk, I’m not super familiar with this kind of issue, but I did have a character who was dealing with thoughts like this–self…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
Please forgive me if I sounded facetious, over bold, or nosey. Perhaps I should have introduction myself in more detail. I am also an Apostolic Pentecostal. It’s neat to know that I am not the only one on here (besides my sisters).
-
Power replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
The strict definition of a baptist is a member of a Protestant Christian denomination advocating baptism only of adult believers (by this it means someone who is conscious, so no babies) by total immersion. So actually you are Oneness and Baptist in baptism. 😉 Also thanks for the verses!
-
Power replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
This has been an interesting read. @godlyfantasy12 I enjoyed the part (section 2 of the study I believe?) about the Samaritans not receiving the Holy Ghost until Peter came. It was a nice reminder. @joy-caroline It was neat to hear about Seventh-Day Adventists. I don’t really know a lot about other denominations so it’s kinda cool to learn about…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic My friend just made a music video!!!!! in the forum Music 4 years, 12 months ago
That’s great! Very catchy tune. Can’t say I’ll suffer with that stuck in my head tho! XD
-
Anatra replied to the topic How to know if your book should be a standalone or series? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
I simply have a hard time stopping my writing flow.
My WIP at the moment is a four-part book series, but was intended to be just one book. My issue was I couldn’t let go of my beloved babies after spending such a long time on them XD (Also the first book has a very sad dramatic ending and I couldn’t mentally live with myself…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Imagine Anthology in the forum Book Discussions 5 years ago
AAHHHH
YES. I bought it a couple days after it released and it gets here tomorrrrrooooowwwww!
I’m so exited.
-
Power started the topic The Assassination of Queen Miranda Kocham Grace Tarcza in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Do you ever get an idea and just write done the first chapter or prologue? This is where the story below comes from. Brief warning, it doesn’t end happily.
PrologueThe target was directly in the center of her sights. The X hovered on the young Queen’s head. All Jewel had to do now was squeeze the trigger, and her last mission would be over.…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic When you don't like the direction of your story… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Ah, the all too familiar dissatisfaction. This is pain in many forms. This is the point where I would’ve given up a couple years ago XD
But since then I have been taught perseverance! So when I’ve found my idea/theme shifts and am unsatisfied with it, I usually have to go back and read it and really just delete a lot. It hurts so…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
The figure–me–shrugged.
It’s outline seemed to flicker in the light of the kitchen. Then it changed shape. -
Anatra replied to the topic Three Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Mirabelle looked at it nervously, unconsciously moving closer to me, her previous confidence dissipating as she looked at it, confused and nervous.
“Another reflection?”
I shifted my hand over on the kitchen’s island counter next to me, once again grabbing the closest weapon in reach–a rubber spatula. - Load More
