-
Koshka replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 8 months ago
Haha, IÂ know! But then continuations are fun to write. If you want to read some there are a couple links in the Wingfeather topic under book review stuff. My sister and I wrote one of them.
Have you read Wingfeather Tales?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I am Koshka, or at least that’s what I’m called around here. Nice to meet you, Lavender!
Oh yeah, that bio thing can be a little confusing. At any rate, you did fine.
Sci-fi fantasy? That sounds interesting. What are your favorite things about this genre (genres)? I work mostly in Medieval Fantasy and Historical…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 8 months ago
I know! But then, it would be hard to continue any farther without it feeling like it would be; the author trying to write more on an already completed story arc. Hum…
-
Power replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
And please don’t be scared away from KP because some weirdo was the first person you met. I promise that thy aren’t all like me.
@koshka A little help!
-
Power replied to the topic Introductions in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Greetings @lavenderbookling ! I am Power, but also the Black Mongoose. How am I two, but one???….. uh… well… I’ll get back to you on that when I figure it out myself!
So, we will now play a game called “Ask the Newbie Ridiculous Questions!” hosted by yours truly… or falsely. Whichever works.
Greetings folks! (I already greeted you, but for…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic End of Year Book Party! in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 8 months ago
Oh yes!
*Sigh* I’m not entirely sure. By the time I reached The Warden and the Wolf King, I already loved the characters, especially Janner and Kalmar. Their development throughout the series climaxes at points in the last book, and sometimes you really question if certain charries are going to make it or find ‘healing’. And then…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Indeed! Me, myself, and I do have other aliases. Another name of moi is the Black Mongoose. *Takes a bow*
Who wouldn’t want to jump out of a plane? Me! (Despite me being so marvelous, I am also in fact a tad bit fearful of heights.)
1) Hmmm 🤔 Options 2 and 6 both sound appetizing. I could curl up in a corner and bawl my eyes out…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Indeed! Me, myself, and I do have other aliases. Another name of moi is the Black Mongoose. *Takes a bow*
Who wouldn’t want to jump out of a plane? Me! (Despite me being so marvelous, I am also in fact a tad bit fearful of heights.)
1) Hmmm 🤔 Options 2 and 6 both sound appetizing. I could curl up in a corner and bawl my eyes out…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT I HAVE A NEE BLOG POST in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Welcome back to the Kingdom!
I’m a little off and on with my writing too, although I’m consistently thinking about it. I just can’t seem to write it much.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
Good question. So, this is a point in which they’re rather human. All creatures used to worship God, but as time passes many forgot their Creator. This is actually one of the things so terribly wrong with the wolfish government, one of the trials my characters have to face this setting isn’t all that different from this world in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
You profile pic is so pretty, and your books sound interesting.
I like to write plays. I want to write novels. Here is the series I’m working on.
The first two my series are set in a medieval time period, while the last is sort of World War/War on Terror time. I am using animal characters (sort of like Green Ember or Redwall)…
-
Power replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Hello hello! (Why I repeated myself I do not know?) I am Power the magnificent, wonderful, awesome, amazing, etc! Okay, so now that I have stoked my ego I will ask the questions and you will do the answering.
1) If you were trapped on a Island and could only eat mushrooms or cow tongue, which would you choose?
2) If you could either skydive or…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
That’s alright, and no, this was helpful. It got the random tumbling threads to straighten out a bit.=)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Yes I’m a twin, and no I don’t mind talking about it!
My sister and I are most likely Identical, which means we have the same DNA. (no telepathic abilities.) I don’t doubt that there might be some twins with a type of connection, but nothing weird. My sister and I know each other very well, so sometimes we are able to tell…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Heyyy in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Yea, it took a little digging. But just from listening to it a little bit of sheet music and half a youtube tutorial you can adapt and transpose quite a few things.
I’m always due a re-watch V.E.
Oh the first SCENE WITH THE DOG. She was the most apathetic innocent thing in those first few episodes, then episodes nine and…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Heyyy in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Yea, it took a little digging. But just from listening to it a little bit of sheet music and half a youtube tutorial you can adapt and transpose quite a few things.
I’m always due a re-watch V.E.Oh the first SCENE WITH THE DOG. She was the most apathetic innocent thing in those first few episodes, then episodes nine and…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! My twin sister and I put i together.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Types and Shadows: Allegory Discussion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 9 months ago
Apparently my email notifications are acting up again. =
That could work, especially since each of the cultures/nations in my books are based off real life languages/regions. Maybe I could work It into the themes too.
(But then, I’m not exactly writing an allegory, so should I even have a different name for God? I’ve tried to just…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Heyyy in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
UUGHGGHGHHG KP deleted my first (second and third) reply(s), so I’ll try again ;-;
*sighs* Ah, being able to shed tears in public. A skill I shall never obtain.
maybe I would have cried the second time upon seeing it, but I was asleep for the last ten minutes, (it had been a long day) so I missed my chance.
And yes, the “Aww man,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
That means the books must have been either really good, or simply dreadful. XD
[As I have read the Green Ember series I’ll go with the former (Helmet’s just great!)]
- Load More
