-
Sunny421 started the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
Hi. I’m a college student. I’ve always enjoyed writing and horses. I like to read Christian mystery and romance novels, such as Colleen Coble and Tracie Peterson. I grew up reading the Andi Carter series and Mandi series.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Is it my turn, or does Mila get a chance?
By the by, Emilysf, do you know what the name Mila means when it has an Old Slavic base?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Aahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Alwin, my dear lad…*sigh* That sounds awesome for a first chapter; definitely something I could get hooked on.
Honestly I’ve always envisioned your books to be more YA than middle grade, so don’t worry about that. Your themes will be more powerful to an older age group anyway.
Yes, it’s Mikkel! Thank you,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Favorite Scenes In Our WIPs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Not entirely sure who to tag, but here goes!
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
This is part of a scene I’ve had running through my head. It’s from the serie’s last book, Seas of Fury, which is set about 800 Years later, so the technology is way more advanced than in the first two books.
Fog swirled around him, penetrated by something…
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
I can’t hold them in. *Sigh* maybe a few won’t hurt the system.
What are November’s uncontrollable powers?
How did he escape being killed?
Who exactly is his father?
About how old are these characters when the explosion comes?
Did Eder know?
What color eyes does Corvina have? (Sorry if you already said somewhere and I just…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
I. Did. Not. See. That. Coming.
Wow. No wonder his father is so awful…wait. is he really his Dad? (You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.)
This will definitely stay here!
And now so many questions are piling up in my head that I’d better not start asking any more. The forum may not be able to take it. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
YES I DO!!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
(Yeah, I just read the actually helpful stuff, skipped over the rest, and marked out the language with a black pen.)
Oh November! You are putting me into a rhyming mood, which is not exactly safe, at least for my bedtime schedule.
Seriously though, the poor BABY!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Go on, go on! *Florishes one hand*
(You’ve read ‘Save the Cat!’ too?)
Poor November…
*deep, heartfelt sigh*
-
Power replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Yep, High Sheriff Slate Protector, Guardian of Miska (a.k.a Granite Watch or, his not so nice names, Phantom and Black Death) is a C in my WIP.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Any Thoughts on this Scene? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Wow. You just wrote that today? This is first draft? I am…
*Groan*
You painted a vivid picture of this character in my head, and when he screamed I heard him. I have a definite love/hate relationship with this type of character. They wring my heart.
Because they’re real.
They’re all around us.
-
Power replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Their we go! It’s now loaded up top. Here’s also a little pic I drew of SlateÂ

-
Power replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Here’s a mood board I did of Slate Protector
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Awesome!
Yeah, the only good series I’ve found is Promise of Zion, by Robert Elmer.
Weird random question; are your Jewish MCs Messianic, Orthodox, or something in between? (I’m supposing they’re not just by heritage, but they could be, I suppose.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!
*Having snooped through all the rest of this board*
I love that you’re writing stories during the healing period after WWII! I haven’t found many good books set in that time (well, besides a couple nonfiction stuff, but anyhoo).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 3 months ago
Here’s a collage for a novella I haven’t even hinted at on here, (So conniving) mostly as it has not a working title.
Or character names. For anyone. (I’ve written most of the first chapter without even an idea yet. And I plot. Not pants.)
Anyway, here’s my MC!

-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Aaaggghhhh! All I want to do now is somehow drag your published work out of the future, curl up in an invisible corner, and trade this world for A’Grend.
*Sigh*
The impossible wishes of an imagination.
-
Power replied to the topic First 7k words of an epic fantasy novel for critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 4 years, 3 months ago
@samuel-p-robbins Could you allow comments in the doc? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but it makes it easier to leave more specific feedback.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
*A catlike figure, draped in a dark cloak, slips noiselessly into the Kingdom Pen Hall. It slides up to a table and drops a parchment next to a miniature castle. Many apologies, it whispers, then vanishes into the shadows.*
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
Vulkasin
The air in this corridor felt heavy, Vulkasin almost had to focus…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Anyone else here a killer for love poems? in the forum Romance 4 years, 3 months ago
@wilder-w here’s a “love” poem
Dear Fallen Friend
my Heart is Torn
and Eyes do Burn
till the End
you were Loyal
such Sacrifice
Beautiful Blood
Mixed in brown Mud
Thanks for your Life
my Protector
you Rose to Fall
oh, Selfless Rose
how Much we Owe
to Guard us all
the Mighty Fell
Now we Must Fly
though my Breath catch
- Load More
