MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 226 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 and it only goes downhill from there for ma poor November….

(Remember that whole “we put our favorite characters thru the most pain thing?”…..yea….)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

*me gets excited XD* WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT?! 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Koshka
        @koshka
          • Total Posts: 1424

@godlyfantasy12

Go on, go on! *Florishes one hand*

(You’ve read ‘Save the Cat!’ too?)

Poor November…

*deep, heartfelt sigh*

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka OKIE DOKIE I WILL!!

and yes I have! Well…save the cat writes a novel anyway lol!! And most of it (I skipped some of the book look overs cuz obviously I don’t read those books XD, mainly needed the info!!)

Yea, ma poor November.

Sooo November tries to please his father but he is accident prone (and I love him for it 😂) and some of the reason he doesn’t tell Ara how he feels (despite having pretty much loved her at first sight when they were itty bitty kids, like 4 years old SO CUTE!!) is because he feel so inadequate compared to her (which is hilarious and sad because on the other end of the spectrum Arabella is feeling bad about herself, and not realizing November sees this perfect Angel XD

Anywaaaaaay

In the first book….in November’s Beat Sheet and Arc (in that book) his all is lost moment is when he discovers that, not only has his dad been a jerk this entire time (which isn’t obvious to him because a lot of abused kids, especially when it’s verbal abuse don’t Recognize it as such) but he’s also….a villain and has been the one stirring the people up against Ara and her family.

Not only this, but he stole Ara’s journal and hurt her (which was November’s midpoint)

This…obviously…is a HUGE blow to November, especially when his father just continues to berate him and even goes as far as to say November helped him get close enough to Arabella (Who November would NEVER in a million years harm.)

And even worse, his dad actually hits him for the first time,  which hurts worse then he admits (mentally and emotionally) and throws the journal into the fire.

All of this leads into November’s darkest moment in his arc for book 1….

BUT

DO NOT FEAR FRIENDS!!

he does get out of it, tho not entirely because it is just book 1. So his problem and flaw is not “solved.” He merely decides he needs to escape to find and help Ara, because now he knows his father is a traitor.

So his flaw isn’t fixed or resolved in this book, tho he does have some mending from Arabella when he tells her what happened and immediately, instead of berating him like he expects or lashing out for what his father (and him and him inadvertently) has done, she hugs him.

(And he ends up pulling her out of her darkest moment in this same book)

BUT because his flaw isn’t fixed, he…sorta spirals as the series goes on….not entirely just very very slowly….

Its a bit hard to explain….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @freedomwriter76

So…November is actually….

well…

November is my biggest plot twist. My greatest plot twist ever, and because of this plot twist, his life is…topsy turvy, along with another MC’s

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Koshka
              @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

(Yeah, I just read the actually helpful stuff, skipped over the rest, and marked out the language with a black pen.)

Oh November! You are putting me into a rhyming mood, which is not exactly safe, at least for my bedtime schedule.

Seriously though, the poor BABY!!

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. (sorry for the late reply, btw. DX) But OHMYGOODNESS, NOVEMBER sounds so WONDERFUL!!!! HE REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF MY MC RIKER! Who also believes he’s a failure and when he looks in the mirror that’s all he sees, due to the fact that a lot of people were rude to him and didn’t love him AND his HORRID father was both physically AND verbally abusive towards him, but OHMYGOODNESS, I LOVE NOVEMBER TOO!!!!! I SEE WHY HE’S YOUR CINNAMON ROLL! XD

AND I LOVE PLOT TWISTS!!!!! CAN’T WAIT TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT IS! (Oh, who am I kidding, I already can’t wait to read your entire series, lol. XD XD XD) But, if you can forgive me for saying so, I still think I love Grimm more. XD Still love ya though, November. (;

GodlyFantasy12
                  @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @koshka do y’all wanna know the plot twist? It’s kinda one of the reasons I made this forum XD….

but I also understand if u don’t wanna know XD!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                    #ProtectMarcel
                    #ProtectSeb

EmilySF
                    @emilysf
                      • Total Posts: 141

@godlyfantasy12

I WANNA KNOW THE PLOT TWIST! 😁

"[Write] today like there's no tomorrow!"

Koshka
                      @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

YES I DO!!!!!

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. I DOOOO!!!!!

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@emilysf @koshka OKAY!!! XD!!!

Anyone who doesn’t just…ah…don’t read this post? XD idk lol

SO…

My series is planned to be 7-8 books long. I have about 8 MCs, and each are POV MCs with their own Arcs (except 1 who is doesn’t really have much of an arc or many POVs at this point but I still consider them an MC.)

My antagonist, Corvina, is pretty…complicated emotionally and internally. She puts on a confident and cocky mask because she doesn’t trust anyone or let anyone get close. She’s grown up under darkness’ rule (my big villain, Eder, is her “master”)

She’s got some mental battles in that she sorta has an alternate personality disorder (it’s actually like her inner demons/Eder’s shadows literally manifesting as her inner voice)

Her mother was wicked and Eder’s servant as  well, and Corvina’s been raised in it.

But she wasn’t always like she is now (and yes i remember November. Gotta lay a foundation (; remember when I said November’s plot twist made another character’s life topsy turvy?)

Corvina used to have more life in her and even sparks of light, but it was sucked dry when she lost the only piece of hope in her life; her brother, Brenven. He was murdered by her own mother and Eder, all because of her. Because she’d grown to “close.” To him.

And it turned her into what she is when Ara and the others meet her. A fake confident, secretly broken twisted girl.

So, Her destiny is to stop something called Destinatus from taking place, which takes place because of Ara and her friends, so her goal is to obviously stop/kill Arabella and her friends, or at least mortally hurt them enough to stop them from being able to complete whatever Destinatus is (she doesn’t really know)

In book 1, when she meets Ara, she attacks her, but November takes the attack himself (to protect Ara…agh my lovable boi) This actually leads into a very angry collision between her and Corvina, because you don’t mess with November when Ara’s around (or vice versa)

But Corvina herself is surprised, because all she does is scratch him in her Raven form, but it ends up hurting him devastatingly.

He gets three scars on his face that never go away and when the injury takes place, he goes unconscious for a while.

Not only this, but whatever has happened has affected Corvina as well, because after this takes place she begins to get aches in the hand she scratched him with, and her demeanor slowly begins to crumble, as she starts to show more and more of her true self throughout the series.

So, in book 5, we reach a point where all the characters split up in search for their “Crystals” that relate to Destinatus and what they must do to enact it.

While by himself, Corvina decides it time to take back whatever November had stolen from her all that time ago, when she scratched him, because the pain has only been getting worse, and so has her crumbling mindset and she’s becoming “soft” to those around her.

On the other end of the spectrum, November’s self-deprecation and negative talk has grown since receiving the marks, and is now a full blown version of himself he can physically see in his mind. He’s still struggling with his feelings for Ara, and, now he’s almost lost her multiple times, and it’s taking a toll on him.

Plus, he’s recently unlocked an uncontrollable ability, which has made his life all the more difficult, despite Ara’s soothings. His father’s voice is mixed with his own negative mental voice, and it haunts him.

So, while alone, Corvina confronts him, wanting back whatever he did to her, and he’s like “UMMM YOU SCRATCHED ME?!” XD

In this process, she lunges at him, and touches his face; the spot where she scratched him.

And…..

Everything comes back to both of them.

November….is Brenven. Corvina’s supposedly dead brother.

BAM WHAT?!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @emilysf

So…questions anyone? XD!!!!

ALSO THIS IS LIKE MY BIGGEST SERIES SPOILER SO PLZ…IT STAYS IN THIS FORUM!!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 it is above!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                                @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

I. Did. Not. See. That. Coming.

Wow. No wonder his father is so awful…wait. is he really his Dad? (You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.)

This will definitely stay here!

And now so many questions are piling up in my head that I’d better not start asking any more. The forum may not be able to take it. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 226 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >