Hi!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sunny421
    @sunny421
      • Total Posts: 13

Hi. I’m a college student. I’ve always enjoyed writing and horses. I like to read Christian mystery and romance novels, such as Colleen Coble and Tracie Peterson. I grew up reading the Andi Carter series and Mandi series.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@sunny421. Hello Sunny, and welcome to Kingdom Pen! I am FreedomWriter76, a homeschooled, Christian teen that has a passion for spreading the light of Christ through Historical Fiction. 🙂

Horses are beautiful and wonderful, and ahh, I want to ride one one day! <3

Can’t say I’ve ever read those books. I used to read quite a bit of Nancy Drew, but now my tastes are more Historical Fiction, Historical Non-Fiction, and Historical Romance. (Long story short, I’m a huge History nerd. XD)

As is customary on Kingdom Pen to ask newcomers questions, I’m going to ask you a few questions!

1. What’s your absolute favorite book of all time?

2. What’s your current WIP(or WIP’s) about?

3. If you could learn any language and speak and write it fluently, what language would it be?

And…4. What’s your favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Sunny421
        @sunny421

Choosing a favorite book is so hard, but I would have to say that Courageous Love by Susan K. Marlow is my favorite. I’m assuming WIP means work in progress. In that case, I am currently writing a mystery about a guy who goes undercover in a counterfeit ring, but I don’t have all the details. I just started it a few days ago. If I could, I would learn Spanish because it’s pretty common where I live. Lastly, my favorite ice cream would be cookie two-step by Blue Bell, which is cookie dough and cookies and cream mixed together.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@sunny421. I love those answers! Your WIP sounds intriguing! (And yes, it means work in progress. I didn’t know for the longest time what it meant. XD) As you learn more about your story, I’m open to hear updates! I don’t read them much anymore, but I still love mysteries! 😉 And yours sounds interesting already! <3

I’m actually CURRENTLY learning Spanish! But Hablo un poco de Español. I am still learning it, but it’s pretty fun! 😀 (a lot of people speak Spanish where I live too. A lot of immigration where I live, that’s why.)

And yes, picking a favorite book is hard. I get ya. XD

KattheWriter
            @katthewriter
              • Total Posts: 103

@sunny421

Hello!! Welcome to KP!! I’m Kat

Do you have a horse or ride one? I looove horses. And train them a lot too 😀

Do you by chance mean the Mandie Mystery Series? I love those, and own the whole series. (all except for the College Days one that is hard to find with them not publishing it anymore)

Some Questions –

– What’s some of your favorite movies?

– Favorite color?

– Coffee or Tea?

– And what are some things that bring you joy?

Never turn your back on a truce, because no one hesitates on an open opportunity to strike.

Sunny421
              @sunny421

Yes, I do have horses. I have five, one of which is a baby. Technically he’s one, but he is definitely my baby. And yes, I was talking about the Mandie Mystery series by Lois Gladys Leppard. I have no idea what my favorite movie is. I prefer tv shows like When Calls the Heart, Gunsmoke, or The Andy Griffith Show or audio dramas such as Adventures in Odyssey and Jonathan Park. My favorite color is either a little mint or blush pink. I’m a tea person, not coffee. I’ve tried coffee several times, but it just isn’t for me. Some things that bring me joy are spending time outside and time with friends. I would call myself an introvert, that being said, I like spending time alone, but I also love time with my friends.

Elishavet Pidyon
                @elishavet-pidyon
                  • Total Posts: 1014

@sunny421

*Comes flying in through the window*

It’s YOU!!!!!! You’re here!!!!

*Rains hugs and Oreos*

Honestly though, at first I didn’t recognize you. It took reading through your posts and seeing Adventures in Odyssey and Jonathan Park to connect the dots. XD (then I felt a little silly, because of course your user name is Sunny.)

Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! As you know, I’m called Elishavet around here, and I write all sorts of things, but mostly Medieval Fantasy, and all that.

I have not heard of your WIP. I will need updates as progress progresses. 😉

And I should go get ready for church tonight, so, see you around!

*Disappears through the teleporting closet close at hand*

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Koshka
                  @koshka
                    • Total Posts: 1428

@sunny421

“Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

She’s here! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!

*Hands you an Oreo*

I have yet to find a Jonathan Parks episode to listen to, but as soon as I do I will tell you what I think of it.

I don’t think I’ve ever asked you this question, so: Do you like jellybeans? I don’t like or dislike them.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Sunny421
                    @sunny421

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a jellybean.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >