MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 226 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1424

@godlyfantasy12

I can’t hold them in. *Sigh* maybe a few won’t hurt the system.

What are November’s uncontrollable powers?

How did he escape being killed?

Who exactly is his father?

About how old are these characters when the explosion comes?

Did Eder know?

What color eyes does Corvina have? (Sorry if you already said somewhere and I just forgot)

(You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. OHMYGOODNESS!!!! GIRL, I WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT COMING!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds so WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND VERY PLOT TWISTY(is that a word!? XD) AND AHHH, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!

Him actually being Brenven IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka @freedomwriter76 AHHH THANK YALL!!!!

QUESTIONS ARE TOTALLY OKAY!!!! AND FINE!!!

1. Sooo he actually has Fire powers (can create fire, like a pyrokinetic. I haven’t totally worked out what all that entails, like if he can control all fire, but I do think it’s not going to make completely immune to fire, which is obviously a problem because, we’ll, it sprouts from his hands and such) Turns out he has fire elf genes running thru his ancestry

2. When are we talking about? Not sure what u mean? OH WAIT!! U mean by his parents and Eder? OKAY SO…thing is he was never going to be killed. That was all for Corvina’s benefit….

To break her.

Janked right?

Nope. Instead his brain was totally messed with and Riven took him to A’Grend where he worked from the inside for years as a “traitor” till the time came for Eder to begin his own plan, thus the beginning of the series.

ALSO yes Riven is his actual father and was involved in all of the HEINOUS-NESS that was making Corvina think he was murdered, along with her mother and Eder (they ALL KNEW/KNOW)

See the stories had like huge themes and stuff like being called by God and it all just intertwined together so beautifully in my opinion, and Eder is sort of a type and shadow of Satan, and is trying to destroy God’s chosen. (including Corvina and November!) and even go as far as to use them for his own purpose.

4. So when November and Corvina discover this, they’re around 16-17 (corvina might be 18 or so depending on November’s age, because she’s older then him)

5. Yerp.

6. So she has grey-blue eyes. November has bright baby blue eyes. (Blue eyes are a trait that runs in the family, tho because their mother was under Eder’s service her eyes and herself was darkened, thus Corvina’s grey eyes as well)

and in the end her eyes actually become bright blue, just like November’s, when she is redeemed.

ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS U WISH!!!!

OOH ALSO!!! Soooo the name Brenven came about because I was like I wanted like, November but the letters mixed up, and I came up with Bremvon, and I liked the fantasy sound of it, and it changed to Brenven, especially because I discovered that Bren means FLAME!

Which fits with his power!

SO…I looked up what Ven meant and it means of.

So I gave November a middle name; Kader which means Fate or Destiny (it can also mean Power/powerful)

So November’s real name is literally Brenven Kader AKA Flame Of Fate!

(I’m also trying to think of a way to tie in where his parents actually wanted to name him Brennan but Corvina changed it to Brenven Kader because it meant Flame of Fate)

(the reason is cuz Brennan means Sorrowful/little Raven) and Corvina can shift into a Raven and her name means Raven-haired so it would’ve followed her family’s kinda thing lol.) so I’m like MAN HOW CAN I TIE THIS IN 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@koshka @emilysf @freedomwriter76 anyone on?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

EmilySF
            @emilysf
              • Total Posts: 141

@godlyfantasy12

sorry, been a busy and mostly only had time for reading, reading, and more reading.

I don’t think I have any questions, but I do maybe have some advice for your question.

Could you have Brenven be an energetic, fiery child and there’s some sort of prophecy or promise woven around him that she finds out, and due to those two things, she starts calling him something different. The parents could at the same time continue calling him Brennan, and this becomes a point of contention between Corvina and their parents and that’s how the eventually decide she and Brenven are too close. Maybe? It kinda came to mind when you mentioned not being sure about what to do, and wanting a reason for her to rename him that. 🙂

"[Write] today like there's no tomorrow!"

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@emilysf that’s kinda where I’m going, but not exactly (with the energetic child thing exactly, but the prophecy thing is sorta where I’d like to tie stuff in!)

But what I’m really leaning on is, when November is born, he is, quite literally, a light to Corvina’s darkness.

She lives in your average wicked black villain castle in those grey cracked wasteland forests, ya know the setting XD, and her parents are evil and so is her master.

She and her parents have black hair and pale skin, and her parents are having son and have named him, and then suddenly….

This light appears, quite literally, because her brother is born, with BRIGHT curly, red hair and extremely bright blue eyes, that have yet to be grayed by the darkness around her.

And that can also be why she changes his name to Brenven, (he becomes her flame) and I’m thinking it may be a word or phrase that she’s heard and took comfort in/knew what it meant and decided to call him that.

but I’m also kinda like….it’s just gonna be a lot of trouble to try and tie in and just make it make sense XD and give it a reason and ehh not worth it?

May as well keep his name as Brenven and just leave it at that ya know? Idk…..lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Total Posts: 3875

@godlyfantasy12 I think your characters are so cool! I want to hear more about them! (I can see why November’s your good boy. I feel that way sometimes ABOUT CHARACTERS I DIDN’T EVEN CREATE BUT HAVE THE TENDENCY TO TORTURE IN MY FANFICS….WHY???) And two of your characters are siblings, and don’t even know it???!! That’s awesome!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. I want to see more sibling things between Corvina and November!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I literally cannot wait until she realizes he’s BRENVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

@keilah-h. (About the fanfic thing…you do that too!? That is SO ME!!!!! Sorry Steve and Bucky, lol. XD XD XD)

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 147

AHHHHHH!!!! A spolier forum!!!!! Gosh, good idea!!!

Well………………..first off, I’m late to the chat. Normally am, but hey, I’m here. Secondly, I HAVE SO MANY SPOILERS!!!

First, my side character, Fenex (who is a Fennec fox btw) (also, I write animal viewed books most of the time), has just gotten back from an intel mission from the wolves ‘dungeon’…anyhow, she’s on her way when she meets up with her ‘man’ or ‘fox’, in this case and has a mini romantic pep talk….before they split up and I know this is gonna be confusing…but, she then gets fox napped by bears. And I ended the book there! Dude!!! So many peeps hate me for that, its great!

Next, well….oh, give me time to think this out lol.

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Yep. I’ve done crazy things to characters in my fanfictions (which happen to be 99% of my writing). On the subject of Marvel, you don’t wanna know what I did to Star-Lord…….

…..Unless you do…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@wilder-w bruh ending it like that?! And right after a romantic moment?! *shakes head….then immediately high fives XD* AWESOME JOB XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@keilah-h. I actually do now, lol. XD Care to tell me? 😉

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 This is best explained with my traced drawing of him.

….Yeah….I chopped off his left arm….and replaced it with a totally cool mechanical one but STILL…. (it’s kinda hard to see)

Same treatment for his bionic eye. He lost it in the same battle, too. I think it looks cool on him, but I have no clue where my brain came up with these ideas.

Anonymous

@keilah-h. That’s really interesting! Adds more depth to him and his story! And your art is amazing! I wish I could draw that well, lol. XD (I need someone to draw me Steve and Bucky! :D)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 226 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >