MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 226 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

I DID IT!! I FINALLY MADE IT!!

*regrets immediately*

JK. Anyway, I had this idea a while back to make this post where we could come here and talk about our WIPs and MAJOR SPOILERS AND PLOT TWISTS THAT WE ARE SOO EXCITED ABOUT AND HATE HAVING TO KEEP SECRET FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITHOUT HAVING TO DISCLAIMER IN THE POST!!

Thus this forum was born!!!

Why have I made it only now? Because I was coward XD.

DISCLAIMER EVEN THO THERE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DISCLAIMERS: THIS CHAT IS FOR OUR SPOILERS!! FOR OUR BOOKS!! Not for other books! Plz don’t SPOIL OTHER BOOOKS/MOVIES/SHOWS ETC.

ok….rant over XD

NOW FOR TAGS XD

@denali-christianson
      @emilysf @e-m-tempke @koshka @keilah-h @issawriter7 @devastate-lasting @gracie-j @scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m @elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile @annabelle @daisy-torres @trahia-the-minstrel @libby @lydia-s @e-k-seaver @mkfairygirl @seekerofthetruth @kathleenramm @jenwriter17 @nanisnook @elfwing @seekjustice @sparrowhawke @maryg3 @relia @writerlexi1216 @nova21 @hallie-jean @faith-q @ariel-f @freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @anyone

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. YESSSS!!!!! HERE IT ISSSSSS!!!!!

I’M SURE THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FROM ME SOONNNNN!!!!

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 *disco party!!*

XD yup! Now we can continue our discussion about ma charries u wanted to know more about!

U want me to start with Grimm??

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Alrighty! TIME TO HEAR ABOUT GRIMM AND NOVEMBER!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! XD XD XD (I’m dramatic, but I love your charries already!)

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 XD!!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76

SO for Grimm,

His life’s been pretty rough by the time Ara, Lyn (Jocelyn) Nyx and November meet him. He grew up with his Pack (other wolf shifters, his family) and it was all great, until one of the girls he grew up with, who was going to be his Alpha (they were pretty much arranged to marry but he was fine with that) grew up and went crazy.

Needless to say, she married someone else, and decided she didn’t want a Family Unit anymore for a pack, she wanted an army. A pack of warriors. And that the Omegas (the younger ones and the ones with disabilities, like those who are blind or dead) were “Unredeemable” unless they could be used as servants.

Thus, she ordered all the unredeemable ones to be killed which, obviously sparked rebellion and war. Sadly a lot of children were killed.

including….

Grimm’s baby sister, Mirella. Who was Deaf, and couldn’t hear the soldier approaching her from behind.

Grimm blamed himself even tho he saved another boy, named Conan. While he would never trade Conan’s life for anything, it was one of those lose lose situations, and he can’t get over the grief.

It hurts worse that the ones that they’re fighting used to be family.

The place Mirella died at was turned into a Burial Ground and they erected statues for the children they lost that day, and they have a name for that cursed day as well.

The gang later finds out that Grimm carries Mirella’s locket in his belt loop as a reminder.

The grief/guilt pretty much eats away at him, and he’s pretty stoic, but he really has a heart of gold, and he especially shows it with the Omegas and children of his pack.

His main theme is overcoming his grief and guilt, and even anger at himself. The other characters help him thru it (one in particular *wink wink* XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. *GASP* NO THE POOR BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!! GRIMM, I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries* Girl, I love Grimm so much already!!!!

Him carrying his sister’s locket is both so BEAUTIFUL and SO SAD!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Elishavet Pidyon
                  @elishavet-pidyon
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@godlyfantasy12

*I sand in stupefied wonder at the door. Such an intriguing hall, such high stacks of locked chests hiding who knows what secrets…*

What gave you this idea!?

I have so many spoilers, most of them back-stories for charries. Like the reason behind Viktor’s best friend’s loathing of Dorwinian boots. Or which certain MCs will end up marrying….

Bwahahaha!

I shall return.

….

By the way, Grim’s backstory is soooo good! *Sniff*

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. ALRIGHTY! NOW TIME TO HEAR ABOUT NOVEMBERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!

(Ack, I’m such a nerd. XD XD XD)

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1424

@godlyfantasy12

Aaaggghhhh! All I want to do now is somehow drag your published work out of the future, curl up in an invisible corner, and trade this world for A’Grend.

*Sigh*

The impossible wishes of an imagination.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@koshka awwww that means so much!!!

I really gotta come up with names for the other lands!! A’Grend is Ara’s kingdom, and idk what the names of the others are, except Cirque, where Jocelyn is from! The books pretty much go from place to place!!

So lots of different settings in each book!

@freedomwriter76 will do with November!!! I definitely wanna talk about him, just give me a bit! I’m a little busy as of this moment, but I will be on here in maybe an hour or so!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Take your time, girl! I’ve been busy today too. I get it. 😉 Take your time! But I absolutely CANNOT W A I T!!!

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I AM HERE!! @koshka in case ur interested too lol

SOOO November…

Ahhhh!!! My sweet November!! I adore him!! Btw I found this piece of artwork online and IMO it kinda captures him (but he has curlier hair and it’s more orange)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. GIRL, that artwork from the Web is both so good and SOOO CUTE! If November looks simililar to that, he must be a really C U T E GUY!!!! AHHHH!!!!

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 I posted that separately in case it didn’t want to post the pic and my post got ate (didn’t want to write a huge post for it to get eaten 😂)

Anywhoodle snickerdoodle!

November is the Second POV Charrie u ever meet, making him PARETTY important! I have like 8 POV or MC charries in total, and u meet Arabella and November first, in book 1.

(along with Corvina but she’s kinda…hidden and not as in focus? 😂)

November is basically your cuddly best friend type with the Best friend’s to lover’s trope, where He’s TOTALLY CRUSHING on his bestie and she is COMPLETELY oblivious.

They’ve been friends since they were kids and he believes she is absolutely perfect, whereas he is…very very imperfect.

He’s extremely lovable and just…AGH a giant smiley guy! He’s got a giant heart and huge smile, is really funny (not in a cocky jokester way, but in a sometimes cracking puns or an accidental funny type way)

But he’s also accident prone and kinda clumsy (if you’ve ever read keeper of the lost cities, think Sophie Foster XD)

He’s honestly amazing and is Loyal and extremely loving to Arabella, (and she doesn’t take advantage of that, don’t worry. She just doesn’t see that he’s majorly crushing 😂) but he can also be brave when he finally pushes himself out of his shell.

sounds perfect right?

WELP HERE’S THE ISSUE….

November doesn’t see himself as perfect or even on par with Arabella. She’s perfection and he’s just….

Failure.

That’s his fatal flaw. His lie. His shard of glass (for any save the cat readers out there)

He’s a bit of a negative self-talker and self-deprecates.  Why?

BECAUSE OF HIS TERRIBLE FATHER!!!

His father is verbally abusive, in a very sly way. (Again if you’ve read KOTLC think Lord Cassius with Keefe) And he’s been making November feel less then his entire life.

*me in the corner, holding a picture of November.* “Shh….shh….I love youuuu….” *sees everyone staring.* “HISSS”

XD XD

SO YEA…. His father, who is named Riven, STINKS.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 226 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >