-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tyrone
Aloth, pleased with our decision, turned on his heel and led the way down the hall. We followed, keeping a distance between ourselves and him.
I glared at Corie. Her face hardened and she looked away. Despite my show of displeasure, I was probably as happy about this decision as anyone else. It was our only choice.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@theotherworldlyhistorian
From what you’ve said, The Kharvian Anthology sounds really interesting!! Will you ever be sharing it on KP?
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@felcity
I love that verse! And that quote is going on my “quotes wall.” 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corie
“I’m really hungry, too,” I said, my stomach growling. I stopped at a window and looked out. I frowned. Raining. “I guess we can’t go outside and look for food,” I said.
“Or we could,” Everton said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.
“I’ll pass,” I said. We continued down the hall, the only sound being our footst…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, all!!
So I thought that we needed a thread on here solely dedicated to encouragement. My idea was to post Bible verses and quotes on here to simply encourage each other. I’m not trying to prohibit sharing prayer requests on here, but I think on this thread we should only share prayer requests that relate to writing, since the title is, “…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
My fantasy duology was originally supposed be a retelling of the story of Queen Esther, but it didn’t quite work that way. So basically this is what it’s about:
Corissa (Corie) Jace and her twin brother Tyrone lost their parents four years ago. Shorty after their parents disappeared, Ty ran away. Corie had discovered the…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! It’s great!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that!! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @otherworldlyhistorian @orielle21 @starofthenorth
I’m so glad you all are interested in this!!! 😀
I think that it would be cool to have it be mostly Miles with a few chapters from Audrey’s POV.
Oooh! I like that idea!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s awesome. I love it!! Oh, and I let my brother watch some of the videos/vines (bc I’ve told him all about November and Paxton…and several others. He thinks Nyx is hilarious XD) and he loved them. He said to tell you that “they were really funny!” He hates Lilith now, after that part in the animated one XD!…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Zlatan….those words….Koshka like how do I write so well?!?! Guuurl!!
Um, I don’t know? It sort of flowed.
That’s part of this series theme, just not in the way most may take it. I’m not talking about ethnicity or stuff like that, although I suppose that is a point. I don’t really know how to explain it, but I hope my books poi…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
GAHHHH!!!
NOVEMBER! NOOOOOO!!!!
You shadows, stay out of this darlings mind. *Draws sword* You hear me?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin looked about to go off in a earcú and battlerage.
About to go off in a war-cry, not a earcú. This is what happens when I have a Gealic alphabet in my keyboard.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all, I had a lot of stuff today. Infact, I probably won’t be on KP much till after this weekend, as I’m to preparing for our first Bible Quiz tournament of the year.
(Little explanation: Russia originally meant ‘(land) of the men of oars/boats’)
Vulkasin
A what? Sure ‘Russian’ made no sense at…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Audio dramas are awesome! I’ve look a tad in to doing voiceovers or reading a book for LibriVox. It is one of my dream jobs 😎. Anyhoo, hopping on the same boat as @whalekeeper, If you ever need a male voice just let me know. (I do a pretty good stuck up hare impression if I do say so myself. 🐰🧐)
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! That is so cute!! <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton and Luna are the cutest little couple!! (Also, I think Matthew and Iris might become a couple when they’re older <3 <3!! And maybe Asher and Lyla XD!!)
-
Light replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! Cool! Now I really want to make some for my charries XD.
- Load More
