-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold-hummingbird
And I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.
Do any of us really?? XD
Anywho…
Hi!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amature writer!
My writing is a little bit of everything! My WIP is a ya dystopian, I wrote the first book in a fantasy duology (which is being put asi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s never too late! We just keep throwing people in. It’s great! XD
Now I’m on! And I am actually getting the notifications now. It may have just been those one or two posts…
or I may have accidentally deleted the email 😅*clears throat*I almost wrote another RP, but I think it’s your turn. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That last one! XDXDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
What?!?! Someone actually said that to you? *Grinds teeth* Wow. They are so wrong.
I would love to read your book!! But I probably won’t be able to right now though, I’m not on KP as much right now. It sounds awesome!! I love your characters already! Except the villain. I despise him DX.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Poor A&D!!!! You’ve made us fall in love with them!!! 😭😭😭😭 And Leo and his fiancee!!! And little Ella calling him Daddy <3 <3 <3
And Precious November!! He’s so sweet. Oh my word, and @Koshka Ugh I love Zlatan!!!
-
Pen_for_Christ205 and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Hey y’all! We’re in between quiz tournaments and I’m way behind in my verses, plus I’m struggling to be ready to graduate come June. I need to cut back on screen time right now so I can focus on work *grimace* so I need to pull the Twins from the RP. I’ve been trying not to do this, but it’s become necessary. I’ll…[Read more]
-
@koshka I can’t say I’m not heartbroken…but I do understand and I hope everything goes well and we see you again maybe after June!!! Love ya Koshka!!! (The twins… 😭)
-
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Whew! Ok. I finally got to this! XD
Everton
A grin found its way onto Everton’s face. Break down a door? Of course! If only he had come up with that idea…
“I’m in!” Ev said, looking to Ty to see what he would say. Ty sighed.
“It’s worth a shot,” he said. Grimm nodded.
Ev glanced over at Aloth. He leaned close and lowered his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Oh God, Where Are You? in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Just read this…
SO TRUE!!! Such a good poem. It carries so much truth. I agree with what @lrose5 said,
I could rant for a while about stuff in America but I won’t… Like it’s confusing but I’m proud to be free but not at the same time. Originally we were free to be Christ-like but now we’re free to be whatever. And that whatev…
-
Esther replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Cute!
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@gywndalf-the-wise , this is the topic I was talking about. 🙂
@everyone-else
“One generation shall praise Your works to another and shall declare Your mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honor of Your majesty and of Your wondrous works. They shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, and I will declare Your greatness. They shall a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
That sounds super interesting!! I’d read it! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
🤣 Those are great!! XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic How do y'all keep your focus on the Lord while writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
…You asked a loaded question… Welp! Here we go! XD
So my thoughts:
Keeping God first when writing is really hard. It’s in our sinful nature to do things that glorify or bring recognition to us. And it’s a temptation that’s hard to resist. Fame is not bad! Don’t get me wrong. It’s just that when that’s all we look forward to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wait, November, WHAT? NOO! What does she want you to do?
What did you just decide to do?!
-
Koshka replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha! This is definitely a cat. (I just read this with my cat walking over my lap to sit on the desk and stare at me.)
Where do your poem lines end in each stanza?
- Load More
