Hello, Humans of Planet Earth!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, Humans of Planet Earth!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Gold_Hummingbird
    @gold_hummingbird
      • Total Posts: 20

It’s a fanfiction right now, but I will change it later.

Gold_Hummingbird
      @gold_hummingbird

Thanks!

1. My dream job is to be an author and an animator (Meaning I draw cartoons, memes, ect. and post them on YouTube.)

2. (Lol, I am currently writing an avian book. Avians are half humans and half bird.) I think I like the Violet-backed Starling. They look so pretty with their shiny wings!

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2803

@gold_hummingbird

Hello hello! I’m Lesli mintz from cww. I’m on a slight internet break, so don’t expect a lot of chatter XD. Had to stop by and say hi though!

A couple ask the newbie questions:

(Oh also a dragon book sounds cool!)

1. what is your favorite theme for your books?

2. are snakes cool?

3. Favorite music?

@godlyfantasy12

Same page lol. I used to watch deamSMP a little, and yeah quit at some point because multiple reasons, but also the fandom is a bit out of control…

へびは かっこいい です!

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3221

@gold_hummingbird

And I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.

Do any of us really?? XD

Anywho…

Hi!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, amature writer!

My writing is a little bit of everything! My WIP is a ya dystopian, I wrote the first book in a fantasy duology (which is being put aside for a while), I have an idea of a his-fic and 2-4 biblical fiction stories/books.

Questions!!

0. this question doesn’t really count. Lol. But do you and @godlyfantasy12 know each other irl or from somewhere else? If so, that’s really cool!!

Ok… for real now:

1. Dogs, cats, or neither? (Which do you prefer?)

2. What is your dream vacation?

3. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?

4. If you could meet any one of the authors that you have read, which would you meet? And why?

That’s all I have for now! Nice to meet you and see ya around!! =)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 692

@gold_hummingbird

Heyyyyyyyy! I’m Sara DeAngelis on CWW but here I’m just Sara or Sarafini (if you want to tag me). Anyway, Sci-fi, thriller, and contemporary writer, homeschool graduate, fan of AIO (Adventures in Odyssey) and other Christian audio dramas, yada, yada, yada, lol.

Questions:

1. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
              2. If there were no writing limitations for a whole day, what would you do?
              3. Would you rather publish 1 bestseller book (You get the cash but you can’t publish anything else) or have no limits on the books you write (only friends and family get to read them though and your audience is very small [50 people at most])?

I don’t remember who gave me question 3 when I was a newbie but if you’re reading this, it’s brilliant! Lol. Seriously, I’m giving you the credit. Feel free to take it. 😁 I really want to cheer for you on this one. Lol I wrote it in my own words so sorry if it’s a bit complicated.

Gwyndalf the Wise
              @gwyndalf-the-wise
                • Total Posts: 404

@gold_hummingbird

The story I am working on is called Of a Flock. It’s a fanfiction now (About Dream), but I’ll change it to make it original. But it’s basically a story about a teenage boy who is running from the law. A large bounty is over his head, and five Hunters are constantly chasing him, determined to get the money. The book starts with him getting wings.

Now everything that he knew about life is upside down and twisted. As he is a magpie, his “bird-brain” takes over when he sees anything shiny, and he immediately wants it. It also pops up during great emotion, scattering his usual calm and cold reactions. His wings are tiny, not yet full grown, like they should have been because most avians are born with their wings.

He doesn’t know who he is, or what to call himself, and he no longer feels safe with the sudden new dangers around him, and his fresh wings to take care of. Especially now that he is playing in a harsh competition of something like Minecraft where he has enemies from day one. At least he has his partner in their team of two, who is only three years older than him, but he can’t help but feel like the pink-winged avian could be a father. At least, until he realizes why that person wanted to protect him. And now he doesn’t want anything to do with him.

AHHHHH IT SOUNDS SO COOL

What’s About Dream?

So, yeah! That’s my current story. I am on Chapter 11 and close to 30K words. How about you?

Nice!

Technically I haven’t started actually writing the current version yet.

Warning: I’m not very good at explaining things, read on at your own peril. XD

The story I’m working on goes by (Insert Title) currently, as I don’t know what to call it. (I’m really bad with names and titles and such.)

My story is also about a teenage boy. He is an overly-anxious (borderline paranoid) ex-prince who goes to live with a friend of his father who isn’t well known. The reason he is disowned by his biological family is due to the fact that he’s a froster (I gotta figure out a different name for this, don’t want it to look like I plagarized KOTLC). The reasons for this are complicated and I haven’t solidified this idea entirely, so I’m not going to go into it unless for some reason you’re dying to know.

Anyways. Teilo (the character I’ve been talking about) he gets framed for a crime he didn’t commit, and he and the gang must figure out who the real criminal is before the he has to pay for the culprit’s actions.

That’s the plot for the first part of it, anyways.

Here’s what I sprinted on him, maybe it’ll make more sense?

Teilo takes his job as an oldest too seriously, as it’s one of the few things he can do well and he kind of has that as his reason for living. So when he is disowned, he’s not really sure what to do with his life. He struggles with not having anyone to look after until Luca comes along, and Luca needs a lot of supervision (XD)… Before that, though, he gets accused of a theft he didn’t commit. He and the gang must figure out who really is behind it all… or he’ll pay the price: (insert calamity). Teilo struggles with letting others do things for him, generally trusting others, etc.

He must learn to overcome his struggles with the help of the LORD, and learn that His grace is sufficient for him.

…That probably didn’t make any sense. Sorry.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Gold_Hummingbird
                @gold_hummingbird

Hi!

1. My favorite theme for books is action and adventure, sprinkled with humor.

2. Yeah, I like snakes! Some of them look awesom!

3. Boom, by Italobrothersmusic, the German kind.

How about you?

Gold_Hummingbird
                  @gold_hummingbird

Hello! I love volleyball too!!

0. We met each other a few days ago, during a Crazy Writing Week that is currently going on. It was @godlyfantasy12 who actually told me about Kingdom Pen.

1.  I love cats.

2. My dream vacation would probably be to either go to Hawaii or Germany.

3. I love fruits better. 😉

4. Honestly, I really admire Jennifer A. Nielsen and Gordon Korman. They both have such amazing books that you just can’t put down.

Microphage6032
                    @microphage6032
                      • Total Posts: 24

@gold_hummingbird

Noooooooooo not the Dragoooooooon! Noooooooooo

Hello there. I’m Microphage6032 (or just Microphage). Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Here’s a couple of questions:

1) What is your favorite school subject?

2) What kinds of novels do you write?

3) Do you have any fan-fictions? (A lot of people here love Marvel, but I’m not one of those people. I’m more of a Super Mario person. 😅🤷‍♀️)

4) Do you like How to Train Your Dragon?

It’s nice to meet you 🙂

🦠🔬You can never have too many microscopes!🔬🦠

Gold_Hummingbird
                      @gold_hummingbird

Ooh, another CWW! XD

1. I would honestly like to go to Germany. They seem like cool people to me.

2. No writing limitation? I pretty much have that anyway, so sometimes I write a chapter a day, and sometimes I write 15 words.

3. Hmm, lemmie find a loophole . . . I think I would rather publish one bestselling book. If I personally can’t publish any more books, then I’ll find somebody who can put their own name on it, and just give me most of the credit. 😉

Gold_Hummingbird
                        @gold_hummingbird

Aww, thanks! It always gets me excited when people love my works. X)

Right now, that fanfiction Of a Flock is about Dream. Later, though, because it’s not seeped with Dream SMP lore, I’ll change the name and most things around to make it my own story.

Actually, that story idea sounds amazing! Definitely something I would want to read. 🙂 (Is Luca or Teilo the prince?)

Gwyndalf the Wise
                          @gwyndalf-the-wise
                            • Total Posts: 404

@gold_hummingbird

Cool! If you ever decide to share some, I would probably read it. =)

XD Yay! Glad someone can make sense of it and likes it.

Teilo is the ex-prince. Luca is a side character who is very…highly energetic and mischievous.

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                            (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Gold_Hummingbird
                            @gold_hummingbird

Hi, Michrophage! It’s nice to meet you too!

1. My favorite subject in school is English.

2. I like to write fanfictions and later change them into my own OC books. XP

3. Yes, I do have fanfictions! I have three of them! And I have a finished book for two of them, and I’m about to finish another book for my newest fandom. My three fandoms are ROTTMNT, Alan Backer, and Dream SMP.

4. I used to absolutely adore HTTYD. Now, I enjoy it, especially since dragons are something I love, but it wouldn’t become a fandom.

Gold_Hummingbird
                              @gold_hummingbird

I actually do have Of a Flock out to read in two websites! Wattpad and Archive of Our Own. I’m Gold_Hummingbird in both of those too, just with a mechanical yellow jacket for the pfp. Can you post works here in Kingdom Pen too?

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2803

@gold_hummingbird

(Ps we only get notifications you replied to us if you tag us, I’m @mineralizedwritings )

1. My favorite theme for books is action and adventure, sprinkled with humor.

Nice choice!

2. Yeah, I like snakes! Some of them look awesom!

Yeah, snakes are the best. 😃🐍🐍

3. Boom, by Italobrothersmusic, the German kind.

Cool!

How about you?

Favorite theme

Friendship and sacrifice, also being yourself amidst different expectations. And exploration/growing up.

I think snakes are the best! I like hognose snakes and green tree pythons.

Favorite music:

I really like both of Jonsi’s songs from how to train your dragon (sticks and stones, where no one goes)

I like for kind and country, and the haikyuu ost. Just depends on my mood 😂 And capitol kings, but they don’t make music anymore.

へびは かっこいい です!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >