-
Light replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
YOU CATCH LIZARDS TOO!??!?!? (Haha, okay, sorry for yelling.)
That has been literally all I do when I’m outside ever since I was 5. I’m a professional lizard catcher XD. I actually caught a green anole this past summer and named her Lizzie. I tried to catch a male so I could release them at our woodpile, and have a little community of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! I do want critique! 🙂
You are so good at the subtle romance between Ev and Ami, it’s really cute!!
Thx!! I love writing it!
I kinda get what you are trying to portray here, but that could be taken pretty badly by some. My personal opinion is that Ev would have a responsibility to both forgive and protect himself from f…
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Now that I read over my post and just saw what you said, I guess that what I thought doesn’t really make any sense. 😅 But that’s okay. 😁
yes, the worldbuilding was awesome!
-
Power replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter It seems like it will be an interesting story. I’ll be looking forward to the next part! 👍
(I do wonder if you really realize how much damage you just inflicted in chapter 4 though? I guess I’ll have to wait and see. 😉)
Critique: Though it might sound good, it really isn’t smart to punch someone in the head with an unprotected fist.…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah!! That would be fun. Matthew is probably gonna be so freaked out at any of the rooms haha.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
*clears throat*
Ok… I’m good now. 😁😁
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… so I absolutely love Ev and Ami’s friendship!! And Ami and Destry’s relationship!! <3
I have to tell someone this cuz I’m excited for when I finally get to write it, but Destry saying “Always, Ami. Always.” I gonna pop up again!
And Ev and Ami quoting the book together is also going to come up again!
Those scenes… oh I can’t wait to write t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity@booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
@gwyndalf-the-wise , I don’t know if you’re interested in reading more of my WIP. If you don’t want me to tag you so you can read at your own pace, just let me know. But if you do want to stay updated, let me know that as well. 🙂
Next two c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Really interesting opinion!
I think I can agree with you on that. Except that I think Harry Potter is young adult fiction/fantasy. In my mind, YA is like (11)12-18. (I may be wrong on the actually definition) At that point, I feel that young adults will be able to make up their own minds and not be so easily convinced of things.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh!! I love both ideas! They both seem really interesting.
But I think I have to agree with Power and Freedom. I think the first one is the best!
-
Esther replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I didn’t know there was a free version of Canva. I’ll have to check it out. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! I love frappes too!! Specifically caramel ones. Though caramel in any coffee, (iced, hot, or frozen) is great! And my preference for how I want my coffee changes depending on my mood (or the weather XD).
I’ve probably played piano since first grade as well!
A baby dragon would be pretty awesome!! 😉
Yes, I LOVE The Wingfeather S…
-
Power replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
(Though, in truth I was actually heartened and crestrisen at the opportunity to rave and rant regarding written romantic relationships. )
-
Power replied to the topic Idea Poll in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
In my oh so fumble opinion, I prefer the foremost project to the latter one. Though, I will admit that I am disheartened and crestfallen at the prospects of yet another romance writer. Twitterwittedness in stories is not a bad thing, but alas, many times it obscures the actual tale. Nevertheless, both ideas tend to tickle one’s fancy. In…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Salutations. May you find favor with those in authority, and may your sword never grow dull. I am Power, but if this moniker is not to your fancy, I grant thee the honor of addressing me as his royal lowness, The Black Mongoose. If you ever need someone who knows how to make plastic explosive or juggle knives (So what, if I went to the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amature writer!!
As for my writing, I dabble in a bit of everything. My WIP is ya dystopian, I have written the first book in a fantasy duology, and I have ideas for a his-fic, contemporary, and 2-4 ideas for biblical fiction s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Love the collages/moodboards!!! They look really awesome!!
and the villain… Man he sounds so cool. Er *clears throat* intriguing. I like writing villains. 😁😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yea but I didn’t know what was behind the door….
Oh yeah… oops. XD
GASP HEY!!!! Maybe @princesachronicle22 new healer character?! That way she can help Nyx??
Yes!! Great idea! If she wants to do it then I’m in! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I just read the first chapter and it sounds really interesting!
And the cover is beautiful!! Did you design it yourself? (And if so, where/how did you do it?)
I’ll probably pop in on here and read a few chapters from time to time. (I’m in the middle of a few other books for my own pleasure and for school atm) You don’t need to ta…[Read more]
- Load More
