Harry Potter?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions Harry Potter?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    E. M. Trepke
    @e-m-trepke
      • Total Posts: 145

@esther-c

The problem with calling it YA is that lots of younger people do read it. Also, many of the readers do not have the frame of reference that we do.

I agree with you about the plot. The worldbuilding was fantastic, too. I just loved the idea of a hidden world in our own. I also liked the whimsey of it.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
      -The Doctor

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3213

@e-m-trepke

Now that I read over my post and just saw what you said, I guess that what I thought doesn’t really make any sense. 😅 But that’s okay. 😁

yes, the worldbuilding was awesome!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

KattheWriter
        @katthewriter
          • Total Posts: 103

@hullofellowhumans

DUDE YES

I mean,  look at my signature.  👀😭 if ykyk

I just got the new illustrated version of Order of the Pheonix and ITS AMAZING. Like it’s so pretty and has all the book accuracy that the movies don’t.

Anyway due to the content I wasn’t allowed to read it till 2 years when I was 19, so they knew I was sure in my faith and didn’t think it was real.  But I love all the Christian themes that come through and yesss so good. Order of the Pheonix is one of my favorite books ever.  The way Harry deals with PTSD is so good.

Never turn your back on a truce, because no one hesitates on an open opportunity to strike.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >