-
Esther replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
@oreille21
I promise I’ll get to reading this when I have the time. It sounds really interesting and I can’t wait to read it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh love it!!!! Ahh it’s so good <3<3
Thx so much!! 😄 That means a lot! <3
Do you listen to K-Love any? It’s such a great radio station!
Our family does occasionally! (We typically bluetooth my parents’ music to the car instead of the radio.) They do have some good songs on there! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Of course!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone-else
Some of my poems are good…
The best one I wrote was for my grandpa’s funeral. 🥲
Some of my other ones are okay. I may share them eventually.
Here’s one I wrote when I was 10 or 11. I think I was trying to make it sound pretty. Lol
Wishes are fantasies, Wants are dreams, but Needs are reality.
Wishes are like sunshine; happy…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh love it!!!! Ahh it’s so good <3<3
Oh, I have!! I love it. I mean, it’s not as good as You Say or Rescue, but it’s probably my 3rd favorite of her songs. Do you listen to K-Love any? It’s such a great radio station!
-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
Love the poem!!
To post a picture, just press the image button in the bar above the post box. Then press what looks almost like a search button at the end of the source box. It’s pretty straightforward from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @euodia-vision @loopylin @anyone-else-I-that-my-mind-may-have-blanked-out-on-at-this-moment
New question!
What is the one thing you will NEVER do? And what is the one thing that you very much desire to do?
Ami: Go skydiving. I will never ever go…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
That actually sounds really awesome! 😄 I’d love to read something like that! Just like Kathleen said, if you are able to pull it off right, (as in make it realistic) then I think it would be really interesting!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Byron Len is awful! But I like how he’s a “coward” deep down. Like when they mention God he’s like, “Oh let’s move on.”
It’s Derek Len actually. 😅 I’ll have to make that clearer. Bayron Len is actually dead. XD You’re good, tho.
Ikr? I’m still deciding if he’ll have a redemption arc or not.
Asher!!! *grinds teeth* what are you doi…
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
I’m so glad it encouraged you!! 😄
Will do! Here it is!:
So I will sing Your praises,
Throughout all eternity.
I will tell of Your goodnes… -
Power replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
Awards Ceremony
Thank you to all who participated in the Great Word Winding Tournament! And, even if you didn’t write a poem about bandicoots, I still enjoyed reading your replies. So, now for the reward!
The Winner of the Great Word Winding Tournament is *Drum Roll*
*Drum Roll Continues**And goes on and on while I frantically search my…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oof, sorry!! I went to bed really early last night, so I’m just now seeing this.
Asher
“Not at all,” Ara said. She looked around and asked, “Are you alone?”
I frowned slightly, biting my lip before speaking. “I…well…not exactly…my…my…” I trailed off.
My what? He’s…not that…no…he doesn’t think of me as that…
Ara no…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh GIRL!!! Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!!! I needed to hear (read??) that :). I don’t think that it’s too short, but, by all means, if you want to, I’d love to see the last line!!
-
Esther started the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @joy-calle @charityanne @elanor @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @sarafini
Hey, y’all!!
So I wrote a poem, inspired by two popular lines from The Chosen, “Look up” and “You are mine.”
I’ll take comments an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What if I ever write an article? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
To help ya out a bit, I know that @gracie-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer and @rachel-leitch all have. Can’t think of anybody else right now. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
It felt a little rushed how everything happened, but I mean it is only a first draft. In the scene with Ami and Ev talking through the hole in the wall, Idk what you are planning to do with that, but it was really predictable. As soon as there was a hole in the wall, I knew where it was going 😉. I know the whole thing with…
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome! I actually have soli deo gloria as part of my dedication for Where Faith Remains. (The book is dedicated to God since it’s my first book, and I knew from the moment I started writing it that I wanted my first book to be solely His.)
So cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, thx!
I have yet to figure out my style. I’ve been trying to read articles on style and such but haven’t written enough to figure mine out yet. I know that I do much better writing in 1st person instead of third person but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
Yeah. In all honesty, I still need to figure out my style as well. Like, my olde…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @folith-feolin @elanor and @lewilliams (If perhaps inspiration has indeed struck it’s blow . . . but hopefully it wasn’t too hard upon the pate.) Also, I believe one of our newcomers mentioned that they wrote poetry (Severed rose heads? 😋) @soleilnaia
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @any-one-else
Dylan
The young man moaned, grimacing.
I frowned and touched his shoulder again. “Hey…”
He jerked slightly at my touch, then tried to push himself up from the floor. He lost any strength that he had and, before I could catch him, face-planted back into the floor .
Oh wow…that’s gotta…[Read more]
- Load More
