My WIP!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3221

@felicity

Byron Len is awful! But I like how he’s a “coward” deep down. Like when they mention God he’s like, “Oh let’s move on.”

It’s Derek Len actually. 😅 I’ll have to make that clearer. Bayron Len is actually dead. XD You’re good, tho.

Ikr? I’m still deciding if he’ll have a redemption arc or not.

Asher!!! *grinds teeth* what are you doing??!! I’m interested to see how his conversation with Ev goes….if they can have one without getting into a fight….

Um… *nervous laugh* I don’t actually have a chapter with their conversation. 😅 But it totally needs to be in there, which I noticed shortly after finishing my draft. I’ll probably add it in soon and put it in the “first draft” so y’all can read it. 🙂 I should have it by Thursday afternoon. (Hopefully, if I’m not too busy)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Felicity
      @felicity
        • Total Posts: 811

@esther-c

Whoops my bad! I meant Derek.

Oh that’s okay. I just thought at the end of the chapter when Everton’s cell opens and Asher comes in that maybe they were going to have a talk. But you’re good. Keep going the way you want it. 🙂

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Esther
        @esther-c

@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 (and @freedomwriter76 if you’re interested 😉 )

Here are the last three chapters!!! (Sorry it took me so long. I kept forgetting. XD) It’s pretty fast-paced, in my opinion. So don’t mind that. I may fix it in the second draft.

I do not have a chapter of Asher and Ev’s conversation. It may be in the second draft, but we’ll see. 🙂

(don’t mind the Scripture references after it is said or thought. It’s only so I can know what they’re quoting)

Chapter 28

Amidala moved away from the small tunnel she had just been talking to Ev with. It was nice to speak with him again, even though it had only been less than a day since their last conversation. She stretched and seated herself on the bed, thinking through the last twelve hours. So much had happened.

Ami tried to process all her feelings. The phrase that kept ringing through her head taunted her: You’re not good enough. She had done everything right. She kept God’s commandments and did her best to faithfully serve Him… but now they were here. In the depths of an underground prison with no way of escape.

Why couldn’t God make a way? Last time He had. They had escaped safely. If Dao hadn’t been there… Ami shuddered to think of it. That was the closest to death she had ever gotten. She stood up and began to pace the room, trying to walk off her fear.

She was a child of God. He would keep her and her family safe… right? Ami did her best to remind herself of His goodness. He had done so much for them. Even before they left the Orb.

The Orb… it felt like so much time had passed since they left. It was almost two weeks. Only two weeks. They had gone through so much… Why couldn’t they just be accepted like the rest of the world?

God saw that the light was good, and God separated the light from the darkness. (‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬)

Ami was confused why that verse had come to mind. It was from the account of God’s creation of the world. She had read that passage hundreds of times in her life, naturally memorizing most of it.

God had created the world… He created light… He was the Light of the world…

Then it hit her. Their group of ‘insiders’ was spreading light in the darkness. They were that glorious light. God had set them apart from the darkness. They were the only ones standing up for something, and that was why they were targets.

Ami almost wanted to smile. Despite their desperate situation, God had given her a spark of encouragement. He was there… He had a plan… He was holding her in His hands… Tears again came to Ami’s eyes. She buried her face in her hands. God was so good. His ways were higher than her ways, yet she was trying to understand them. She never would… and that was okay.

An unexplained peace overcame her. She would be safe. They would be safe. God watched over them… but her peace was suddenly disturbed. The door to her prison cell was whipped open. There stood Asher and Everton.

Ami opened her mouth, but now words came out.

“Come on!” Ev said, grabbing her hand. “Asher’s helping us.”

As they ran down the hall, releasing the others, Ami asked, “Can we trust him?”

“I hope so,” Ev murmured.

Ami furrowed her brow. She forced a smile as her family reunited. She enveloped them in hugs and they exchanged quick loving words. As the rest of the Barlowe family was released, Asher tried not to make eye contact. Malyk stopped as he walked out of his cell.

Asher stood still. Malyk approached him, looking him in the eye. He cleared his throat. “You betrayed us…”

Asher looked down. “I know but—”

“But what? I need—” He coughed, covering his mistake. “We need to get to Angularis.”

Ami watched both of the men.

“I was trying to protect you. All of you.” Asher replied, looking around.

Malyk raised an eyebrow. “You call this protection?”

“I was planning to lead them to us, get the reward, and then let you all out. Safely. Now let’s go unless we won’t be able to leave safely.” Asher started down the hall. The others quickly followed in silence.

Ami swallowed hard and stayed by her father. Where were the guards? Asher paused abruptly by the door. “We’ll either have to fight and make a run for it.”

“I prefer the latter,” Fynn said.

“I think we all would,” Ruben said. “Let’s hope it works.” He turned to his family. “Everyone grab hands. Let’s stay together.”

Ami grabbed Destry’s and Adalynn’s hands. She saw Ev and his family standing awkwardly behind them. She switched places with Des and held out her hand. “Grab on,” she said to Ev. “We don’t want to lose your family either.”

She offered a soft smile. Ev smiled back and grasped her hand. The rest of the Barlowes lined up behind the Nadirs, with Asher all the way at the front of their human train.

Asher burst through the door and they ran as fast as they could. The guards jumped into action immediately. Ruben ushered his family towards the door. Fynn stopped for a moment and ran into a room that had the door slightly open. Ruben called out, trying to stop him, but Fynn didn’t hear. Ami was suddenly seized by a guard and her hands were yanked behind her back.

Ruben avoided the guard trying to grab him and ran after Fynn. But he was stopped by Derek Len himself. “Trying to make an escape, huh?”

Ruben nodded. “What else does it look like?”

Len ignored the comment. “This is your last chance. Either you stay here with me and eventually go to the Center, or you continue trying to escape, ending in utter failure.”

Ruben glanced back towards the others who were now apprehended by guards. Fynn suddenly appeared from the room he had run into. “I prefer the latter,” he announced, holding up what looked like a box of matches.

He caught Ruben’s eye and nodded slightly towards the exit, where workers were carrying crates farther into a seperate room. Ruben nodded. “I think we all would,” he replied with a smirk.

Len cocked his head. “If you wish.”

The guard holding Ami released his gun from its holster and held it by her head. He pointed it at Ruben. Ami screamed as the other guards did the same and dropped to her knees. “Don’t hurt him!” She cried.

Adalynn had broken free from a guard’s grasp and joined Ruben’s side. Ami saw this as an opportunity to escape. Not that it would do much. But she did it anyway. She darted over to Fynn, now standing by his side.

Len looked around, deciding what to do next. He eyed the group. “My soldiers will release you. I’m giving you to the count of three to put your hands in the air… unless they will fire… mercilessly.”

Ami’s hands shook as she leaned towards Fynn. “What are you doing?”

“There are explosives in those boxes,” he said, nodding towards where the workers had put down their crates. They were now watching the group of prisoners being confronted.

Ami gasped, understanding. That meant they had to get out of here fast.

“One…” Len started. Ami and Fynn rushed towards the boxes. The others followed.

“Two…” Fynn handed Ami, Adalynn, and Harlin a match. They lit them and held them out. Fynn instructed Ruben, Destry, and Malyk to hold one of the crates in the air.

Len’s eyes grew wide. “Put those down! I want your hands where I can see them.”

Ami exchanged a glance with Des. All at once, Ruben, Des, and Malyk dropped their crates. Ami, Adalynn, and Harlin threw their matches into the crates, catching them on fire. Ami made a run for the exit. They crammed into the small circle on the ground.

“Stop them!” Len yelled at his guards, his face red and shaking with rage. They ran as fast as they could, trying to reach the escapees. Ev cranked the lever and the floor started moving upwards.

Suddenly, the ground shook with the shock of multiple explosions. The sound caused Ami to collapse. She slid off the edge of the moving floor. Screaming, she reached for Ruben’s hand. She pushed herself up, but was pulled down again by a yank on her ankle. A guard beneath her grasped her ankle, pulling her down. Ami grunted, her heart pounding against her rib cage.

Her other hand, covered in perspiration, slipped. The only way she could get up was by her father’s strength. She reached her other hand up, and Everton grasped it. Another explosion rocked the ground. She dangle precariously over the edge of the rotating floor.

Ami desperately looked up at her father. “I’ve got you!” He reassured her. “Hold on!” The guard finally let go, losing grip. The strain on Ami’s body relaxed. Destry crouched down and helped to hoist Ami back up. She fell into her father’s arms, her tears falling.

Ruben held her tight. “I’ve got you, I’ve got you,” he kept repeating. Ami wrapped her arms tight around him and cried into his chest. She felt her mother join their hug. Soon enough, their whole family was in a hug, comforting each other as they rose to the surface. Explosions and the crackling of a fire sounded beneath them, but in their little bubble, there was peace. Ami was surrounded by love.

The floor came to a sudden halt. They released their hold of each other, expecting to see the cave, but instead they saw the dirt walls. “What happened?” Asher cried.

Ami looked up. Ev rushed to the wall. “They stopped it. I think we can get up from here.”

As soon as the ground beneath them started moving back down, Ruben agreed. Destry and Asher climbed up first. Then assisted their mothers up. Next came the rest of the Nadir and Barlowe children. Ami pushed herself up and crawled away from the cave. Waiting for her father. Ruben and Malyk came up last, having to jump to reach the edge. They ran along with their families far away from the cave.

Stunned, Ami watched the ground inside the cave break up and become thrown into the air. Flames came up from the hole in the ground and enveloped the debris flying up from the exit. Ami collapsed to the ground. They had done it. They had escaped.

God was surely with them.

Chapter 29

Everton slowly stood up, watching the fire burn. He could only imagine how terrible it was below them. His heart still pounded inside his chest. He sighed deeply, trying to slow his breathing.

Everyone was silent. The fire crackled before them as it consumed the debris inside the cave. A few birds chirped overhead, flying from tree to tree. Frogs croaked from a nearby swamp. Nothing else knew what had just happened. Nature carried on, undisturbed.

Ev wiped his dirt-covered hands on his pants, but it didn’t do much. His clothes were filthy now, engrained with soot and dirt. He sat down on a nearby rock and rested his hands on his knees, looking down at his shoes.

He tried to comprehend what they just did. He wasn’t sure if anyone underground had survived. Their group spread out, talking in hushed tones if at all. Ev looked above him at the sun high in the sky. He closed his eyes, letting the warmth of the sun wash over him. He tried to lose himself in the beauty of nature. To just give himself time to breathe after all that had happened.

The quietness surrounding him was interrupted by Malyk’s gravelly voice. “Everton…”

Ev slowly sucked in a breath and looked up at his father.

Malyk sighed. “We could have died back there…” He seated himself beside his son.

“I know,” Ev replied.

“And…” Malyk paused and looked away.

Ev raised his eyebrows. What was he trying to get at?

“Your mother and I are…”

Ev’s attention was suddenly on his father. Was this it? Was he finally going to say the phrase he had so longed to hear from his fathers lips?

Malyk breathed out through his nose. “Your mother and I are surprised at how capable you are.”

Ev’s expression fell. That was it? Did they still view him as a toddler, needing the assistance of his parents? Did they pay any attention to him over the past seven years? He was more than capable of handling himself! In less than a year he would be an adult! Ev stood up and walked away.

“Wait! Everton,” Malyk called out, following him. “Stop.”

Ev stopped in his tracks, all too familiar with that command. Whatever he had to say had better be good.

“That’s not quite how I meant it,” Malyk said. “I meant that you didn’t seem scared at all. You… handled yourself well.”

Ev pressed his lips together. He continued walking away, leaving his father behind. Handled himself well? Didn’t seem scared at all? Of course he was scared! Absolutely terrified! And the only one who seemed to take notice was Ami. She was the only one who ever did notice.

If this was his father’s way of trying to reconcile himself, then Ev wouldn’t buy it. There was no love in that statement. No pride in their son. Only a compliment aimed at getting Ev to comply with his father’s wishes yet again.

Ev finally stopped walking and leaned his back against a tree. He wouldn’t comply. He would never. He was independent. On his own. Fully capable of holding his own without anybody’s help. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing.

Deciding he should probably join the group again, he headed back in that direction. Ami ran up to him and enveloped him in a hug. “I was so worried back there.”

Ev pulled back and flashed a half-smile. “But we made it!”

Ami smiled softly, her eyes red from crying. She nodded. “We sure did. Come on. We’re discussing what we’re going to do next.”

He let her lead him to the circle the group had made. Ev stood next to Lukas. He ruffled his hair and smiled down at his little brother. Lukas looked up and frowned.

“What?” Ev whispered.

“I’m a teenager,” Lukas replied.

Ev grinned. “I know. I’m supposed to embarrass my teenage little brother. Right?”

Luke rolled his eyes and looked away.

Ruben began talking. “So… that just happened.”

Everyone chuckled, lightening the mood.

“Now we have to discuss our next course of action. We are still going to go to Angularis. I believe that we’re close to the border of Tregaron. It will be hard getting in there. Even though they’ll soon find out that Derek Len’s dead, we are still wanted by the government.”

Malyk cleared his throat. “Are we sure that Len is dead?”

Ruben sighed. “I hope so. But you’re right.” He looked towards the cave. “He could still be alive down there…” he murmured.

Adalynn broke the awkward silence. “And that is why we need to get moving right away.”

“Right,” Ruben agreed. He rubbed his eyes, and held back a yawn. “We’ll have to travel by foot.”

Ev suddenly was hit in the face with the realization that right now, all he had were the clothes on his back and his family. All their other important belongings were in the bus. And they had no idea where the bus was.

Destry spoke up, “We have to find someone we can trust. Maybe they can provide us with food and shelter.”

“And how about some new clothes?” Skyler said, fingering her shirt. “These are filthy!”

“We’ll take what we can get,” Adalynn said, giving her daughter a look. Skyler fell silent.

“But we don’t know where we are,” Ev said. “How are we going to get anywhere?”

“Good question…” Ruben muttered, rubbing his graying beard.

Fynn cleared his throat, waiting for everyone’s eyes to be on him. “I actually have obtained a map of Tregaron.” He held it up with a flourish. Destry snatched it out of his hands.

He unfurled and studied it. “Where did you get this?”

“I grabbed it when I found the matches. The room I went into looked like a supply room. And I found a box of maps near the matches.”

Destry handed his father the map. Ruben looked over it quickly. His eyes lit up. “This is great! My sister and her husband live close to the western border of Gristiad.”

“What are we waiting for then?” Ev asked. “Let’s hurry. I’m starving!”

Chapter 30

Amidala wiped the sweat off her brow as she marched through the forest. “How far away are we?” She called out to her father.

“Less than a mile and we’ll reach their cottage.”

“Cottage?”

“Yep. They don’t like big cities and they aren’t a fan of suburbs, so they chose to build their own cottage in the countryside.”

Ami smiled at the thought. A warm, inviting cottage sounded absolutely wonderful right now. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “I’m starving and about to die of thirst.” She said.

Ev chuckled. “You and me both.”

Ami grinned. A cool forest zephyr ruffled the trees and cooled her face. She breathed it in deeply and slowly let out the breath. “That felt wonderful,” she mumbled to herself.

A smirk found its way onto Ev’s face. “When you’re running you feel the breeze even more. I’ll race you.” He darted before she had a chance to respond.

“Wait up!” She called, running after him. Skyler’s eyes lit up as she saw her sister run past. She raced them as well. Soon enough, the Nadir and Barlowe children were all racing until they saw the cottage.

Ev suddenly came to a halt, making everyone behind him bump into him. “There’s the cottage!” He cried, starting to run after it.

“Hold up,” Ami said, grabbing his shoulder and slowing him down. “They don’t know you.”

“Oh. I forgot,” Ev said, sitting down on a rock, trying to catch his breath. Ami gracefully seated herself on the ground and used her arms to prop her up. She slowed her breathing and fanned herself with her hand.

Their parents soon caught up and they headed to the cottage with Ruben and Adalynn in the lead. Everyone was silent as Ruben knocked on the door. Nobody answered at first. After a pause, he knocked again.

This time, the door was slowly opened, revealing a short woman with a kind face. Her dirty blond hair was tied up in a bun with a few strands falling loosely around her round face. Her soft brown eyes lit up when she saw Ruben and Adalynn.

“Ruben!” She cried, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. “What are you doing here? I thought you were still stuck in the Orb. Of course Mitch and I guessed that you would leave after Len died. But how did you get so far? You all look exhausted. Please, come inside.” She opened the door wide and let the band of weary travelers enter.

Ami laughed softly at the spunky woman as she stepped over the threshold. Inside, her nose was greeted by the smell of something cooking on the stove. To her left was a small kitchen and straight in front of her was a comfy living room that boasted a crackling fire in the fireplace. On her right was a wooden staircase. Windows in the living room let the light of the setting sun dance around on the hardwood floor.

The group managed to fit comfortably inside the cottage. The woman ran to the end of the staircase and called, “Mitch, Ruben and his family are here! Come quickly!”

“What?” A male voice replied. A man was soon matched to the voice. Mitch, a buff middle-aged man, pounded down the stairs. His height made his wife look even shorter. A smile grew on his face at the sight of Ruben.

“Ruben!” He gripped his hand in a handshake and pulled him in for a hug. “It’s been a while. What are you doing here?”

“I’ll tell you once me and the rest of our group get large glasses of ice water,” Ruben replied with a smile.

“Of course,” Mitch said, he and his wife running to the kitchen. In the matter of a few minutes, they were all standing around the cottage with full glasses of ice cold water.

“So tell us,” Lorainah, Mitch’s wife said. “Why are you here?”

Ruben sighed. “That’s a long story, but I’ll try to keep it short.” He leaned in a bit closer. “This is sensitive information. You have to promise me… promise us, that you’ll keep it a secret.”

Lorainah and Mitch nodded solemnly. Ruben began, “When Baryon Len died, he told Amidala—”

“He told Amidala?!” Lorainah exclaimed. “How did that wretched man get anywhere near her?”

“Everton, her friend, was… near Len, when the coup occurred. Ami was with Ev,” Ruben explained. Ev seemed relieved that Ruben didn’t say it like Ev actually took part in the coup.

“Anyway,” he continued. “He told Amidala these words: I know there’s a cure. Find it. So that’s what we’re doing. We left the Orb and are searching for the cure.”

Mitch cocked his head. “That’s it? That’s how you came here like… this?” He gestured to the group. “That doesn’t even make sense!”

Ruben sighed. “Once you put a hearty meal in front of us, I’ll tell you the whole thing.”

Lorainah bustled off the kitchen to prepare the food. Soon, each of them was scarfing down a bowl of stew.

When Ruben finished, he began to tell them the whole story in detail: when Ami received the medallion; how they dealt with the incident at the airport; when they “stole” the bus; when the whole Barlowe family joined them; how they got put in prison and escaped; Ev’s experience with the Vortex; the Vortex capturing them and taking them to an underground prison; and how they had just escaped from Derek Len and the underground bunker.

By the end, Lorainah’s and Mitch’s jaws were dropped and their eyes were wide. “You guys did all that?” Mitch asked.

Ruben nodded with a slight smile.

“We stay pretty disconnected from the world, but we heard more than once about a group that was causing a ruckus. We thought it was just another rebel group.”

“It was us alright! The only reason we are alive is by the hand of God. We couldn’t have done it without him.”

Lorainah and Mitch nodded slowly. “Definitely,” Lorainah said softly. She stood up. “Let’s get you all some fresh clothes and get you in bed.”

“You have enough clothes for us?” Adalynn asked.

“The kids left some of their clothes here for when they come and visit from college. I’m sure we could find something for most of your children. And you and Ruben and borrow Mitch’s and my clothing.”

Adalynn smiled. “Thank you, Lorainah.”

“It’s nothing, dear. And, we can find places for you to sleep all over the house. I’m sure we can use the kids’ rooms and a few of you could sleep in the living room. We’ll figure it out.”

“I’ll help,” Adalynn said, standing up. Ami and Harlin joined her. They dug out clothes for the whole bunch and were able to find enough blankets for everybody. After everyone was washed up and in fresh clothing, Ruben called their traveling group together.

“I think we need to pray,” he said.

Most of them agreed with nods of their heads. Malyk, Harlin, and Asher seemed hesitant to do so, but they did it anyway. Ami grabbed her mother’s hand and Ev’s hand as they stood in a circle with their heads bowed.

Ruben began, “Father, You have been so so good to us. You have kept us safe throughout our whole journey. And now we are here in a safe home with loving hosts. We pray that you will continue to protect us. We have a long road behind us, but an even longer road ahead of us. Let us travel this journey with grateful hearts towards You and for Your provision and love. Let us never forget Your goodness. You never leave us nor forsake us. You are by our side the whole way.”

He sucked in a breath. He continued with a tremble in his voice, yet it was filled with strength. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts. The Lord of hosts is with us. God, You are our fortress. We can be still, and know that You are God. You will be exalted among the nations, You will be exalted in the earth! The Lord of hosts is with us; God… You are our fortress.”

(‭‭Psalm‬ ‭46‬:‭1‬-‭3‬, ‭6‬-‭7‬, ‭10‬-‭11‬)

As Ruben finished, Ami looked up. Tears filled her eyes and spilled down her cheeks. God was their fortress. And He would never stop caring for them. Never stop protecting them. He had His hand on their lives and He was moving mightily.

Ami rested in the thought that God was with them. He would never leave. He was their glimmer of hope in the darkness. And He would never stop shining.

Epilogue

Derek Len pushed the pieces of rubble off his lap. Covered in soot and dirt, he stood to his feet, surveying the damage done. Rubble littered the once spotless floors. Smoke rose from the smoldering pieces of debris. A few of the soldiers that survived the explosion were trying to clear some of the mess away. Len took a few steps forward, noticing something that glinted in the light of the flames. As he picked it up, a wry smile grew across his face.

Those insiders wouldn’t come close to succeeding now. Not now… not ever. They would bend to his will just like everyone else. And if they didn’t, he would be sure that they would be crushed under his heel.

He snapped his fingers and an officer joined him by his side. “Officer, send out the Ziton Soldier. I want those insiders.”

Is it bad that one of my favorite parts of the whole book is the epilogue?? XD

Felicity
          @felicity

@esther-c

!!!!!

Wow. That was super fun/scary to read! Is there a second book? I mean, there’s got to be more! 🙂 I really like how you described the aunt and uncle. I could totally picture the cottage.

Esther
            @esther-c

@felicity

Wow. That was super fun/scary to read! Is there a second book? I mean, there’s got to be more! 🙂

I’m glad you enjoyed it!! There is of course more!! 😀 As of now, it is only existent in my head though… XD When I start writing, I’ll post it!

I really like how you described the aunt and uncle. I could totally picture the cottage.

Yay!! 🥳 I’m really happy that the description was good!! 😀

Esther
              @esther-c

@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12

Ok, ok, ok…

I have finally figured out the titles for the books in the Endoxos Trilogy. Here they are!!

1. Ember of Hope

2. Spark of Courage

3. Fire of Truth 

But again… even though I think I’m sure on these, they are liable to change. Like, I’m not sure about Spark of Courage, and Fire of Truth may change to either Flame of Truth or Fire of Faith.

Either way, I’m glad I’ve made progress!! 😀

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2803

@esther-c

Oh! I need to catch up on everything you’ve posted here 😉

Yay for the titles! That’s exciting!

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@esther-c. Ooh, love ’em!!! 😍😍😍

I really need to get around to reading everything…I got so behind…*sigh*….😔

Esther
                    @esther-c

@mineralizedwritings

Yay for the titles! That’s exciting!

Yeah!! 😀

@freedomwriter76

Ooh, love ’em!!! 😍😍😍

Thank ya! 🙂

I really need to get around to reading everything…I got so behind…*sigh*….😔

You’re good. 😉 I still have to read @mineralizedwritings ’s WIP. 😅

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1627

@esther-c

Aww I love those!! Finding the right title is so fulfilling 😀!!

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
                        @esther-c

@lightoverdarkness6

Aww I love those!! Finding the right title is so fulfilling 😀!!

Thanks!

It is!! 😀

I think you said that the last time I changed it…

he… he… he…

XDXD

Like I said, it’ll probably change again anyway. XD

Light
                          @lightoverdarkness6
                            • Total Posts: 1627

@esther-c

You’re welcome!

Ooof, I did? *Face palms* Sorry! 😅😅

XDXD Yeah, sometimes when you’re editing, you change something…and then your’e like “Oh now I need a new title!” XDXD That’s how I am 😅😅

#HugRikerSquad

Esther
                            @esther-c

@lightoverdarkness6

Ooof, I did? *Face palms* Sorry! 😅😅

Naw, you’re good. 🙂

XDXD Yeah, sometimes when you’re editing, you change something…and then your’e like “Oh now I need a new title!” XDXD That’s how I am 😅😅

YESSS!!! XDXD

Felicity
                              @felicity

@esther-c

Great titles!

Esther
                                @esther-c

@felicity

Thx!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >