What if I ever write an article?

Home Page Forums General Site Info Questions and Support What if I ever write an article?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 2630

Hi! I’ve always been interested in studying story structure, and might enjoy writing articles for Kingdom Pen in the future (probably far future… but who knows 😉 Anyway, I was wondering, do the publishers on Kingdom Pen prefer articles by people who have already written/published books? Like I said, I love analyzing stories, but I have never actually written/published anything myself. Obviously I need more experience, but how do I gauge how much experience is needed?

I would greatly appreciate answers from any of the article writers on here 🙂

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3213

@whalekeeper

To help ya out a bit, I know that @gracie-j @joy-calle @r-m-archer and @rachel-leitch all have. Can’t think of anybody else right now. 🙂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Elizabeth
        @lewilliams
          • Total Posts: 252

@whalekeeper *raises hand* I’ve never been published, and haven’t completed a book since circa 2015, and I’ve had an article featured on KO multiple times. You should totally submit one!!

“Seven seconds till the end. Time enough for you. Perhaps. But what will you do with it?”

Whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 2630

@lewilliams Sorry for the late response – thank you for your testimony! 😂 This sounds like a great opportunity during the summer.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >