-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s all good!!
Thanks for the tips! I think I will need to add some things in along the lines of the big differences and small differences in the second draft.
-
Esther started the topic Robin Jones Gunn in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everybody!!
I decided to title this thread by the author’s name because she has written multiple series. She wrote Christy Miller series, Katie Weldon series, and the Sierra Jenson series. They are soooooo good!! It’s Christian fiction. For those of you who haven’t read them let me tell you a bit about them:
Christy Miller
This follows t…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I haven’t met you yet so… hi!! *waves* Nice to meet you!!
Great idea!! This will be interesting!! *rubs hands together* (keep in mind, not all these charries are from the same WIP)
1. Ring-bearer
Elf. I love elves!!! (Specifically the ones in LotR)
2. GandalfOof. I’m not sure on this one. Maybe one of Amidala Nadir’s parents (from m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure how far you’ve read, but it is explained once they leave The Orb. Well, sort of explained. I want it to be more of a mystery as to why The Orb was there in the first place. So, as you read, (I hope) you will see that the people who live outside The Orb have a better life than those inside. At least it seems that way…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-i-forgot
*blinks* *stares*
This just absolutely exploded!!!
Welp! I’m gonna just join in. I have no idea what has happened so far. Didn’t really want to read through EIGHT AND A HALF PAGES!!! *clears throat* oh boy. This will be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, @godlyfantasy12 . I didn’t finish my post. 😅
yeah… November’s is loooooooong. But that’s awesome!!! I can see the obvious favorite. 😉😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Uhm…I might have to say the episode where Jesus called Simon the Zealot and healed Simon’s brother, the lame man, at the pool in Bethesda. 🙂
Awesome!! That was a good one!!! (Aren’t they all, tho? XD)
So… Leo seems to be a favorite around here. I think I know a little about him. Does he have a moodboard? I’d love to hear abou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Tea
Awesome!! I like hot tea occasionally, but I prefer iced sweet tea.
2. Purple
Cool!! That is my second favorite color. My favorite is rose-gold. 😜
3. Neither *hides*
*gasps* 😜 jk Do you have any pets at home? Or is your family not really pet people?
4. Autumn-temperate weather, sweaters, leaves, and, for our family, long…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yep, I love Warriors! Some books get a bit dark but most of them are great.
And thanks! He was one of my favorites to do–I haven’t drawn too many characters in dynamic positions.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here are two cats from the Warriors series. Sorry if I’m spamming!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s another one of Hunter, this time in a suit and tie. I drew this for a friend so he’s singing a song from her favorite band.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome! If you want I can show you a few more.
Crosshair (remember him from the character castle?) but instead of being human here he’s a dragon. He’s the cover for a fanfic I’m going to write someday!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@lewilliams Yep! I love fanfics. They’re 99% of my writing.
I like giving villain characters redemption arcs…and I also like marrying off official fandom characters to OC’s (if they don’t have a good ship already)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s cute! I can’t draw like that. My style is somewhere between realistic and cartoonish.
Here’s some art of Blue from Jurassic World making friends with clone commando Hunter from Star Wars…….sorta random but it helps show my style…….

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Cool! That sounds interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @lewilliams yeah I liked the “magic” system. It didn’t seem like magic to me. I could totally see it being a supplement to the way the world works, not an outright replacement. Especially since the elves are so much more powerful than humans.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, young adult fiction-writing, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
I like to dabble in a little bit of everything, concerning writing: my WIP is dystopian, I have a set-aside-for-a-long-time fantasy duology, I have a his-fic idea, and I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
As of now, the last chapter I’ve posted is all I have written. I promise one or two new chapters within the first week of the new year!
Oh, and the last part at the end of the chapter where Ami remembers that they forgot Artemis… well… pretend that never happened. Let’s just pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So I think I get what you’re saying. 😅
Are you asking what happens to the people inside The Orb, or outside The Orb?
- Load More
