Just for fun: charrie edition

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Just for fun: charrie edition

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Lydia S.
    @lydia-s
      • Total Posts: 399

@godlyfantasy12

3. Aragorn

I wasn’t sure for this one, but then I thought of Aragorn just as Aragorn as not as the way this one was describe, and was like, Oh, Grimm XD.

THERE HE IS!!!! I was waiting for my favorite to show up.

It’s been so long since I’ve been around. I’ve missed my fav charries! And Nyx sounds like a lot of fun.😂

Aww, you’re so sweet!!! *melts* Thank you so much.

I know!!! I love David and Jonathan (and therefore Emmett and Adrian) so much. Their dynamic, their loyalty, their trust, all of it is so special. And the end is so heartbreaking!😭

Same!!! Friends like that are a gift from God!❤️

@lightoverdarkness6

Hi! Thanks for joining in! I haven’t been active lately, so I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. It looks like you’ve been around for a while, but welcome to the forum! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂

@felicity

Hi! It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. 😀

Oh my goodness, Jon sounds like a REALLY fun character to write for!!! I love that he falls off a cliff and walks away like it was just another day in the life.😂I think he and my charrie Adrian would get along well. They both sound very energetic. XD

I love you characters! They sound so genuine and real.

Felicity
      @felicity
        • Total Posts: 811

@lydia-s

Thanks for the welcome! I’ve been enjoying it here so far. Everyone is great!

Yes, Jon is definitely fun to write! I almost broke my own heart when he almost died there on the mountain. 😀 Oooo, now I’m curious what Adrien’s like?

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Light
        @lightoverdarkness6
          • Total Posts: 1626

@mineralizedwritings

Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries

Aww, thank you!! Yes, he’s my favorite too. He’s just so sweet 🥰!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
          @lightoverdarkness6

@lydia-s

Hi! Thanks for joining in! I haven’t been active lately, so I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. It looks like you’ve been around for a while, but welcome to the forum! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂

Thank you for tagging me!! I joined about a month or so ago. Nice to meet you too!!! Your charries sound awesome!!

@freedomwriter76

Leon Wagner? (this one was really hard, but I suppose some people in my book kinda look at Leon as if he’s kinda useless…IDK. xD)

*Gasp* NO!! Leon is NOT useless!!! XD 🙂

Riker Schind

Ughh Riker and Leo are my absolute favorites of your charries!!! They’re so precious!!! And Dawson…:)

@godlyfantasy12

8. Merry: MY PAXTON!

Awww, I love Pax!!!

#HugRikerSquad

Light
            @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings

Aww, I love your charries!! But where’s Tauren?! I need Tauren!! XD 🙂

@felicity

Aragorn: Jonathan Rennesvaire, (18) my MC’s friend. Jon has many crazy things happen to him but he never dies. (One time he slips off a mountain path, falls over fifty feet into icy snow, and lands in some wild people’s animal trap. After a few weeks he’s normal. 😀 )

Whoa, poor Jon!! XD He sounds really cool! 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

Felicity
              @felicity
                • Total Posts: 811

@mineralizedwritings

Thanks! 😀 I love writing him.

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3221

@lydia-s

I haven’t met you yet so… hi!! *waves* Nice to meet you!!

Great idea!! This will be interesting!! *rubs hands together* (keep in mind, not all these charries are from the same WIP)

1. Ring-bearer

Elf. I love elves!!! (Specifically the ones in LotR)

2. Gandalf

Oof. I’m not sure on this one. Maybe one of Amidala Nadir’s parents (from my dystopian trilogy)?? They are wise, but quite like Gandalf. 😅

3. Aragorn

Definitely Tyrone Jace (16-17) from my Refined Duology. He’s not as… nice… as Aragorn, but he is good at surviving. He’s lived without a home for 4 years, so I think that counts. The poor guy… what a troubled man… 😔 😆

4. Boromir

Everton Barlowe (17) all the way!!! I LOVE him!!!

5. Gimli (stubborn)

Ev is so stubborn. (Pretty much only Ami can convince him to do things XD) Maybe Ty. He’s stubborn as well. Or Corie. Idk guys!! 😆

6. Legolas

Er… (Do I have any talented characters??) I’m not entirely sure on this one. Maybe Amidala Nadir (16) from the dystopian trilogy. (The trilogy doesn’t have a name 😅) She’s very artsy. Or maybe Asher Barlowe (21)  from the same trilogy. Except his talents come from… um… can’t tell you bc it would spoil some things in the first book. 😁

7. Pippin

Possibly Lukas Barlowe (13). He doesn’t really have much of a purpose until later on. (Not entirely sure what that purpose will be.. buuut… HE HAS A PURPOSE!!! I promise. I can’t let him not have one. 😁)

8. Merry

Lukas Barlowe and Brody (6). (Brody is from my Refined Duology) Brody is literally the sweetest thing and knows danger, but doesn’t fully understand the danger of danger.

9. Sam

For sure, Amidala Nadir. She is THE BEST!! Or Corissa (Corie) Jace (16-17), Ty’s brother. But mostly Ami. 😊

That was really fun to do!!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Elishavet Pidyon
                  @elishavet-pidyon
                    • Total Posts: 1014

@lydia-s

This looks fun! (I read the books, but it was on my phone so I couldn’t get scared by perceived length. 😉 )

Ringbearer: me, Aenwest of the Morningstar. (Elf)

Gandalf: I don’t know!? Maybe Sir Winton from Kingdom of Shadows.

Aragorn: Viktor from Heir of Ashes. They literally share personalities. INFJ!! Plus, I guess he is good as surviving, I mean, he was born prematurely in a medieval-ancient world, at four years old survived the fire that killed his parents, and continues to survive a storm, a war, and a crash course in shepherding.

Legolas: Dalton from Belirein, because I have Reúven picked out somewhere else.

Gimli: William (KoS)? The Captain (HoA)?

Boromir: Sir William’s brother – for whom I don’t have a name yet. He’s too afraid of repercussions/wrapped up in the present, that he denies his King. KoS 

Pippin: Nadían from HoA because she is so little yet holds so much hope, or Alwin from KoS, because nobody would have expected him to grow up to be a knight.

Merry: Alyona from HoA.

Sam: Reúven. He is so much like Prince Jonathan in the Bible, so loyal and sacrificing and unstoppable yet humble…. Which means he’s a perfect Sam.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Erica
                    @starofthenorth
                      • Total Posts: 199

@lydia-s

Hey there! I’m Erica.

Hehe, this will be fun!

Ringbearer:

I’d be an Elf. Definitely.

Gandalf:

From my WIP, I guess I would have to say Lord Saint Lawrence (don’t laugh, all the noblemen have river names) He guides Christopher, the nineteen-year-old king, a lot.

Aragorn:

Christopher

Legolas:

Alexander

Gimli:

Jade, she keeps all the characters together.

Boromir:

Alexander again

Pippin:

Michael: He seems like he’s not good for anything but he ends up saving everyone

Merry:

Elena

Sam:

Cara.

Dark is the Shadow, and yet my heart rejoices.

Koshka
                      @koshka
                        • Total Posts: 1427

Ooooo, how fun!

(I have only read the books)

I’d be Frodo, but I’m a girl. So instead I’ll be Limmel, and as a ringbearer I’d be a hobbit.

Mayani or Vratislav would be Gandalf, as wise/powerful mentor characters.

Wilkins lives through some of the worst things for the longest time, so he fits these conditions for Aragorn.

Daithí makes a lot of really awful choices, but he has a heart that never stops longing for what’s right, so I’d say Boromir.

Vulkasin will fit Gimli pretty well on the strong-willed side of things.

Mikkel would be Legolas, as he has a lot of talents that sort of get glossed over, as they don’t have a lot to do with his story.

Pippin is Annia. She even feels useless, but honestly she’s one of my favorite characters.

Cecilia would be Merry. She’s small and not very strong, with a heart of courage even she doesn’t know about.

And finally Zlatan is definitely Samwise on my humble opinion.

And, here’s the fellowship by personality type (because I just had to. Some of these are hilarious if you know the characters)

Daithí = Gandalf (seriously, this one is probably the funniest to me. Like, of all characters…)

Wilkins = Aragorn

Legolas and Gimli, I’m not sure about who fits them.

Ivan = Boromir

Me = Frodo

Zlatan = Samwise

Annia = Pippin (really, these two fit so well)

Vulkasin = Merry

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Koshka.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 8156

@lydia-s.

FREEDOOOOOOOMMMM!!! *hugs you back* So glad to be chatting with you again! And I had a lovely Christmas, thanks for asking! How about you?

*hugs you even tighter* I’m so glad too!!! Glad to hear it!!! <3333 You’re welcome! I had a great Christmas too, thank you for asking!!! <3333 It’s soooo good to talk to you again!!! 😀

lol No problem! I’ve only ever listened to it. It’s such a tome that opening it feels really daunting. I’ve never finished it myself🙈 Hopefully I can do that someday!

It is very daunting. XD And fantasy has, well, never been my go-to…xD

My favorite makes his appearance!!! XDXDXD He’s one of the characters I thought/hoped would end up here. I’ve missed him.

AHHH!!! It’s makes me SOOO HAPPY knowing how much you love him!!!!! XDXDXDXD But, to be fair…how could Riker not be one of them? Don’t we all know I love him maybe a little too much!? xD

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 692

I’m doing my current series

1. Hobbit although I love being a human.
                            2. Alec (Second MC)
                            3. Kyle (Main MC)
                            4. Levi (Kyle’s father and a side character)
                            5. Alec (again)
                            6. Jessica (3rd MC)
                            7. Jamie (Kyle’s best friend/side character)
                            8. Kyle (again)
                            9. Alec (again)

Orielle2023
                            @orielle21
                              • Total Posts: 173

@lydia-s

This is such a fun idea!!! Hi and nice to meet you! *fist bump*

1. Ring-bearer (this is you): which race would you be? Elf, dwarf, human, or hobbit?

I’d be an ELF…with long braided hair, maybe greenish brown eyes, and a bow….:) 🙂 As you can see from my forum name, Orielle, I love elves. 😉

For the rest of the Characters, I am going to pull from my book ***drum roll*** A Short Trip Home. {First time any major details about that have been presented here on KP. ;)}

2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character

Uncle Jim….he is my MC’s source of wisdom, advice, compassion, and seems to always make things right in the world. Also my MC’s Aunt Melody. She is like a mom and is always there to offer support and love even if they are apart.

3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at surviving

My MC Margie. She is an orphan who goes through many challenges and changes but she is strong and determined and has a lot of faith and love.

4. Boromir: a character who makes bad choices/mistakes but has a good heart

Probably a kid from my MC’s school named Macho…he’s a bully and a jerk, but…..actually, I won’t give away any of the story. 😉

5. Gimli: a stubborn character

Hmmmm. Maybe George, a neighbor of my MC. (This develops more as the years go by.) Or, maybe another neighbor and friend Jeff….he’s more stubborn in the sense that he tends to hang on to things how they have always been.

6. Legolas: a talented character

Andy, another of my MC’s cousins. He’s a basket ball player, cowboy, and wood carver.

7. Pippin: a seemingly “useless” character that ends up surprising everyone

Maybe some of my MC’s school friends???? I need to think this one over more.

8. Merry: a small/weak character who has great courage

Marie, last of my MC’s cousins in the story. Her courage is best revealed by her always cheerful spirit and willingness to be a help.

9. Sam: a loyal character who never, ever, ever gives up

Matt. He is my MC’s cousin, but their relationship is like brother and sister. This would also describe Pete….my MC’s best friend. And Lily, Matt’s best friend.

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper
                                • Total Posts: 2635

I just realized that each of my WIPs have a very small amount of characters. Like, my biggest cast consists of around a dozen characters, tops 😂 So I’m going to pull from multiple projects.

And as an extra challenge, I’m going for an all-child-or-teen cast here. Hehe.

1. RingbearerOhhh, I don’t know… I’d like to be a hobbit or a dwarf. That way, I can be short for a change.

2. Gandalf: Everest… the youngest, and probably the most likely to spout wise quips (she’s six years old).

3. Aragorn: Jackal. I’m going to be rewriting the story, but in both drafts, he’s one to root for.

4. Boromir: Mustafa. A nasty little rat at first. He starts off as a cowardly bully, but… I mean… He’s gotta change sooner or later 😉

5. Gimli: Sadie. Even more stubborn than my little sister, and that’s saying something.

6. Legolas: Phoenix kid. This charrie is nameless right now, but he is the only charrie I’ve created with powers. He’s got a bit of an elvish personality too. Rather stuck up.

7. Pippin: Sebastian XD He is, granted, tiny and mostly useless. But he is easily passionate, and once he decides to like someone, he sticks to them like glue.

8. Merry: Zeke. He is very weak and unhealthy – some in his village avoid him altogether. But he would give up every part of himself he has left, to protect his best friend.

9. Sam: Do twins count?? XD Alfonso and Christopher are extremely loyal to each other. Even though they are opposites, and they frustrate each other like crazy, they’re still brothers.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Lydia S.
                                @lydia-s
                                  • Total Posts: 399

@arien

Hi! I haven’t been very active lately, and I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. 🙁 So, welcome to the KP forum!

1. Ringbearer

Yay, I’m the ringbearer! I wouldn’t miss the chance be an Elf.

Me either!!! Elves for the win! 😀

@esther-c

Hi! Nice to meet you, too! 🙂

Everton and Tyrone sound like characters I’d kidnap adopt…

@elishavet-pidyon

That’s a great idea! I should get LOTR on a device and try that.

Reúven sounds wonderful! Characters like that are one of my favorite types. 😀

@starofthenorth

Hi! Nice to meet you. 🙂

I’m with you about the elves. They are by far the coolest race in LOTR, in my humble opinion. 😉

From my WIP, I guess I would have to say Lord Saint Lawrence (don’t laugh, all the noblemen have river names) He guides Christopher, the nineteen-year-old king, a lot.

I actually love his name!!! It totally fits a nobleman!

@koshka

Your characters sound so developed! And Annia sounds like a such sweetheart. 🥰

@orielle21

Hi! Nice to meet you, too! 😀

I loved getting a peek into your characters’ lives and backstories! Macho sounds especially interesting…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >