Robin Jones Gunn

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions Robin Jones Gunn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3218

Hey, everybody!!

I decided to title this thread by the author’s name because she has written multiple series. She wrote Christy Miller series, Katie Weldon series, and the Sierra Jenson series. They are soooooo good!! It’s Christian fiction. For those of you who haven’t read them let me tell you a bit about them:

Christy Miller

This follows the high school years of a girl named Christy Miller. It is super good and I found it easy to relate to Christy. Gunn went on to write a series of her college years, married years, and the baby years. (I believe that’s the name of the last one). I’ve only read her high school years, but I plan to read her college years soon.

Katie Weldon

This follows Christy’s best friend Katie after Christy’s wedding. I’m almost done with the first book, but I’m pretty sure that this covers her senior year of college and a little bit after that.

Sierra Jenson

This follows a girl that Christy met on a missions trip. This one wasn’t my favorite series of the three, but maybe that’s bc I knew Christy and Katie better, if you will.

I know Gunn has written lots more series. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are Glenbrooke and Sister Chicks. I know she’s written a lot more!!

So, have any of you read any of her works?? I’d love to discuss.

Now for some tags:

@lightoverdarkness6
      @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @starofthenorth @felicity @lydia-s @mineralizedwritings @folith-feolin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @arien @kathleenramm @lewilliams @whalekeeper @anyone-and-everyone @those-interested @you-reading-this @those-who-have-read-any-of-Gunn’s-books

😁

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Lydia S.
      @lydia-s
        • Total Posts: 399

@esther-c

I’m sorry, I haven’t read any of her books! I’ve heard really great things about the Christy Miller series, though. I’ll have to check it out. 😁

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 3875

@esther-c Never heard of her, but those books sound cool!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3218

@keilah-h @lydia-s

Awesome!! You should!! I found them to be a pretty quick read cuz to me they aren’t that thick of a read.

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Total Posts: 3875

@esther-c cool!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >