Hello Hello!!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello Hello!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Orielle2023
    @orielle21
      • Total Posts: 173

@arien

LOL LOL that’s hilarious. My sister and I joined KP at the same time, otherwise we probably would have done something similar 🤣🤣 At first the “my sister works in a coffee shop too” thing really threw me off, but now I totally see that’s a sister thing to do! LOL thanks for the laugh!

🤣🤣🤣

You are very welcome. ☺️

Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@orielle21.

Yay!! Another homeschooled historical fiction writer!! XD

YESSS!!! *fist-bump*

Hola amiga! 😄😄🙌🏻 I once had a coworker named Mia and she spoke Spanish so I would say to her, “Hola mi amiga mia.” 🤣

LOL! XD The grammar is just so confusing…XD

Fav authors…Tolkien, Janette Oke, Louisa May Alcott.

Ooh, cool!!! 😀

Fav movies/ tv shows/ series, etc…. LOTR, Lifemark, War Horse (just watched it last night 🥺🥺🥺). I watch a lot of random romance movies. Also have been keeping up with The Chosen.

Ooh, is Lifemark any good? Me and my fam just rewatched Overcomer not long ago…and as per usual, I cried…but it’s so good. XD I’ve read War Horse, but I haven’t watched the movie yet. (I wanna watch The Boy In The Striped Pajamas movie…heh) Yeah, I watch a few random romance movies too, lol. XD Ooh, if you like romance, I must recommend Beyond the Mask, a Christian romance movie set around the beginning of the American Revolution, also one of my favorite movies ever. 😉 And yes, The Chosen is sooo good! Which disciple is your favorite? Mine is Peter. XD

Favorite historical event to write about would probably be the Civil War.

Great time period. I have 1 novel set in that time. 😉

Random fact…..if you put baking soda in  tomato soup base before adding milk, your soup won’t curdle.  😉😀

Ooh, interesting!!! 😀

Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome. ❤️

You as well! You are soooo welcome! God Bless! <333

Orielle2023
        @orielle21

I do the same thing sometimes XD

Wow @mineralizedwritings that is quite the feat!!!!!!

Orielle2023
          @orielle21

@freedomwriter76

Ooh, is Lifemark any good? Me and my fam just rewatched Overcomer not long ago…and as per usual, I cried…but it’s so good.

Yes, Lifemark is good. Sad but happy at the same time. From the perspective of a boy who was adopted as a baby. My friend told me about Overcomer but I have yet to watch it.

I must recommend Beyond the Mask

I JUST WATCHED THAT a couple weeks ago. LOVED IT! 😍 They did a great job. 🥰

Which disciple is your favorite? Mine is Peter. XD

LOL. Me too! They make him so likable. XD XD I have a thing for guys who are a little on the daring/rebellious side. Don’t know why. Plus he is very handsome and dare I say, obviously strong? 🙈

Great time period. I have 1 novel set in that time. 😉

Have you shared any of it here?

You as well! You are soooo welcome! God Bless! <333

❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

@orielle21.

Yes, Lifemark is good. Sad but happy at the same time. From the perspective of a boy who was adopted as a baby. My friend told me about Overcomer but I have yet to watch it.

I really need to watch it! 😀 OOH, girlllllll!!! You NEED to watch Overcomer! 😉

I JUST WATCHED THAT a couple weeks ago. LOVED IT! 😍 They did a great job. 🥰

I know, right!?!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍 It’s just sooooo good! ❤️❤️❤️

LOL. Me too! They make him so likable. XD XD I have a thing for guys who are a little on the daring/rebellious side. Don’t know why.

They do!!! XD Oof, me too, girl…me too…xD

Plus he is very handsome and dare I say, obviously strong? 🙈

Lol, exactly! XD

Have you shared any of it here?

Maybe a scene or two…? Not a lot of it tho…it’s kinda on backburner right now, and I haven’t gotten around to really writing the full book from Chapter 1. I do have a blurb, tho, if you would want to see it. 🙂

Orielle2023
              @orielle21

@freedomwriter76

Maybe a scene or two…? Not a lot of it tho…it’s kinda on backburner right now, and I haven’t gotten around to really writing the full book from Chapter 1. I do have a blurb, tho, if you would want to see it. 🙂

Sure!!! 🙌🏻 🙂

Anonymous

@orielle21.

Sure!!! 🙌🏻 🙂

Okay! Here is my Blurb for Truth’s Cost:

1863. It’s been two years since the attack on Fort Sumter sent the United States of America spiraling into a Civil War, and Adrian Lee Roberts, a Southern Pastor, is torn. He loves his family and his community, but his brother and many of his church members are slave owners, and Adrian is an abolitionist. But in war, one must choose a side. And Adrian can’t stand for something he knows is wrong. But standing up for what’s right can come at a cost, and he’s soon on the run from a wealthy slave trader that wants him dead. Will his family and church understand, or will they label him as a traitor and spy?

And in the end…

Is the cost of speaking the Truth truly worth it?

Orielle2023
                  @orielle21

@freedomwriter76

Oooooo. That sounds very interesting. I like how you have the setting in the South. Very good question to leave the reader with. Seems to me not only will Pastor Adrian have to answer that but we will too.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 3875

@orielle21 Cool! That sounds interesting!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >