-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s the best choice! And it’ll come true too, in heaven! What a great hope we have!
Amen, sister :)!!
I’ve found some things about Riker on another topic and read them and his story is really touching! @freedomwriter76 is an amazing writer! I wish I could write characters like her! She makes them come alive! First they’re in her…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
That sounds like fun!! My Mom’s family is a lot bigger than my Dad’s side too!!
You too, sister :)!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
First of all, thank you so much for creating this topic! It’s so good to see more people in this world thanking the Lord on thanksgiving.
I’m thankful for my family. My family has gone through some hardships this past year or two, and I’m so grateful for our Heavenly Father helping us get through.
I’m thankful for small acts of…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
So after several KP deletings and accidental refreshing the pages, I FINALLY typed this! Sorry it took so long😅🤦🏻♀️.
Oh okay! I like the name Everly better too😊. Whoa, a trap door?! Our poor charries😅😬.
Matthew
Me and Carter leaned, hands on our knees, panting.
I looked over at Carter. Smiled, “I t…[Read more]
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s so cool!! I have such an interest in languages, but unfortunately, it’s an interest that only recently developed which means I’m not far in learning any language XD
Which is your favorite language? And which was the easiest to learn?
Oofda, yeah, I can see how that would be a lot! Pizzas are often already spicy enough…[Read more]
-
Madelyn replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I know, I know, but I still love asking questions ;P
Ooh, awesome!! Two of those series I haven’t read, so I’ll have to check them out!
Yessss apple cider is amazing 🙂 I’ve had wayyy too much of it in the past week XD Just can’t get enough of it! 😉
Oh yeah, I should have guessed that! Eowyn is a great character! I really should…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
It is! I read it yesterday . . . Are the others in the series good too?
Lol I suppose they are.
Lol sorry, they are not. 😭
I actually learned a lot about how not to right sequels. With my story being so similar, I realized how important it is to keep the plot up and running after the characters leave. Like, don’t let it get…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
It is! I read it yesterday . . . Are the others in the series good too?
Lol I suppose they are.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@Erica
I know you mention of City of ember was to Felicity, but lol can I just say, that book is awesome? It was major inspiration for my books, and I only realized the similarities between them a couple months ago.
-
Erica replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yo there.
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I’m encouraged so much by the hope God gives us just when we need it. I don’t know if you’ve read The City of Ember (I forget the author lol), but basically the people are trapped in an underground city and the lights are going out. There is a group of people referred to as the “Believers” who are always smiling and singing and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP edits? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Love it!
I was a little confused here:
Wait. He turned to Cammie and carefully offered, “I might be able to get you backstage.”
I couldn’t tell if he was thinking “wait” or saying it or something else.
And lol, Cammie’s mom seems like a character 🤣
I like where you have it going! 😃
I have chapter 2 of my story, I think I upl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh King of the Golden hall! I have that in my clarinet sheet music book.
Oh I like your themes! I like themes of sacrifice in family too, I have a section of my book about a character who made a lot of sacrifices to adopt a little girl.
Ooh Swallowtail summer sounds really interesting!
In A Dream Come True, I played around a lot with…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you are doing better from Covid! I had it for awhile, not nearly as bad as you did though. I do remember deciding crawling was easier than walking though 😂 I was exhausted.
I’m thankful for Jesus forgiving us, me just being happier because I was low-key depressed (it still comes back sometimes but I’m doing better) And…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I think the plural of “appendix” is “appendices.” It sounds weird tho! lol
I don’t really have a favorite genre of music. I listen to classical music a lot, and I like Ludovico Einaudi, movie soundtracks, and sometimes Peter and Evynne Hollens.
Yes, you should read the Roman Britain Trilogy! The first book The Eagle of…[Read more]
-
Madelyn and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Erica and
Arien are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Erica started the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! I thought it would be fun to have a topic where we can share things we’re thankful for from the last year.
For me, one of the big things is recovery from Covid. (I love how this says “Covid” isn’t a word lol) My family was very sick–I had to go to the ER twice. But God brought all of us through.
More generally, I’m thankful for the…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Nice to meet you!
I struggle with procrastination a little. More like I just don’t feel like writing for weeks and weeks. 🙂
1. I mostly write fantasy, though I do like historical fiction.
2. Oh, wow, I don’t know! Can I say I’d bring my computer so I can listen to whatever I want? lol
3. The Lord of the Rings, the rest of the…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello!!
Good luck with the aquarium!! I’ve found it to be very rewarding and interesting. Bettas are so beautiful, they can just be a little mean. I originally had mine with my other fish, but it and my catfish hated each other so . . .
1. I have the betta and my clown pleco, also 4 gold skirt tetras and 3 tetras that I…[Read more]
- Load More
