-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
You can quote someone by copying what he or she says into the reply box, then selecting it and hitting the ” symbol in the left corner (after the bold and italics symbols)
I had no idea either till someone told @arien lol 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @felicity @koshka @theloonyone @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
So it seems like a lot of you said the same things, and I realized that just this scene alone doesn’t make much sense lol 🙂 So I’ll try to explain a little more.
This is basically the climax of Christopher and Briana’s relationship. So it’s…[Read more]
-
Madelyn and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh I just saw that you replied😅🤦🏻♀️.
You’re so welcome! I Hope you like it😁.
Yes, Golden Retrievers are great dogs. One of our neighbors has one, and he runs around the neighborhood all the time. He’s like our dog because he stops at our house all the time😂. That’s another reason we haven’t gotten a dog. My dad jokes all the time ab…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah! I love Ezra! He’s so sweet to Eva 🥲🥰.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok! I’ll be waiting (no pressure lol)
Can’t wait to read it though!
And yeah, I totally thought you meant you were going to face us, the giants 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yesss, girl!! Any of your charries deserves to be fan girled over😂😊❤️!! Your so good at creating meaningful characters. But especially Riker😊❤️. And Leo❤️❤️.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah! We’d love to see your writing! Lol, we aren’t scary giants then are we? 🤣
I have never had a bad experience sharing writing here!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh! Interesting.
Ok it’s a bit hard to get a full feel for it, I’ll do my best to provide some feedback anyways! 😀
It seems really unhealthy (Ig that’s what your going for, nothing wrong with portraying that)
I would say an unhealthy dynamic gets a bit more complicated when you add romance, I saw the couple hints in there…[Read more]
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, thanks!! <3 🙂 Amen, sister, he is faithful!!!!
Mmm, without Hobby Lobby… I cannot imagine a world like that XD
Ooooofda, braces are no fun! How much longer do you have to have them on?
-
Madelyn replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
It really is a good book! It’s one of the few books that my dad likes, and he’s not a reader. The intricacy of the plot is sooo well done; it’s just one of those super complicated storylines that keep you hooked! You really should write an article!
I ordered The Eagle of the Ninth from the library the other day, so I’ll let you know w…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I would like some ideas on this scene.
Background: Christopher and Briana used to like each other, but then they got captured and Briana blamed it on Christopher. She is trying to convince herself that she hates him, though she still likes him. Christopher loves her, but he hates her for hating him. (does that make sense lol?) Currently…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, what’s your WIP about? That’s great that you discuss adoption, I think there need to be more books about that.
Lets see if I can do this without too many spoilers… 😂
Ok so Lesli (18) and Tauren (16) live in the mining district of the west hills bunkers, one of many scattered over the country after a devastating civil war about 160…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw, thanks! It is challenging–but so beautiful and so worth it! Especially since I get to serve in church.
I love organs, especially when the organist really pulls the stops on a hymn like “How Great Thou Art!”
Bagpipes just make me happy. I don’t know why. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP edits? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh ok! I totally get that. Italicizing in KP is a pain. I went back and italicized my whole thing here only for KP to not save the edit 🤦♀️. I was thoroughly dissapionted and it didn’t let me try again, so my second chapter doesn’t read the best.
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
We all play piano, I play cello, my sister plays violin, and my dad plays guitar. I guess we all sing, too. My parents sing for church sometimes. My sister and I play in the church orchestra, and we play piano for youth group, too.
Oo, yes, harps are so pretty! I’m just scared by all the strings lol.
I don’t know what my favorite…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I love your focus on God, and how you’re just gushing with joy lol 🙂 I know you’ve been through some challenges, but God is faithful and always will be.
Ah yes, Hobby Lobby. What would we do without it? And cats. And toothpaste. And . . . floss. I have braces and am not enjoying how long flossing takes.
Don’t worry! It’s…[Read more]
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, how did I miss this forum thread?!
First and foremost, I’m thankful for salvation in Jesus Christ!! For the suffering and anguish that He endured on the cross because of His great love to bring me to life in Him forever!!
I’m also thankful for God’s faithfulness! We can fully trust Him because of the perfect harmony of His…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I guess I do like a lot of instrumental music! It comes from being in a family of crazy music lovers. We all play instruments. What’s your favorite Ludovico Einaudi song? Mine is Due Tremonti or Experience. Or a million others. You should listen to Evynne Hollens! I especially like her duets with Peter.
My favorite…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
No, it is not part of the Green Ember. (Those are good too!)
Lol, good to know! 😀
I hadn’t even thought about toothpaste. Shows how much we take for granted, right?
I echo everything you said.
@everyone
Happy Thanksgiving!
- Load More
