-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
HEheHhehEHehe
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sadly I don’t have much old writing! I have some from 8th grade that was pretty funny, but lol I just put it in storage!! why?!!
Lol your story is so funny 😂 Stole some kids boat and had to write an apology letter?! 😂🤣
Well I’ll do my best to put a description of it here because I won’t be able to find it. I don’t consider this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I haven’t read much variety of comics, mostly about 14 manga all from the same series 😂
I consider that series to be my comfort books.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
*Stifles villainous laughter*
“Excuse me. I thought I was going to sneeze.”
“Perhaps I enjoy it a bit.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
How do you do it?! 😀
Well because that’s a fairly vague question, I guess I have liberty to rant an entire paragraph!
😀 (hope u don’t mind 😂)
I have a written version just like a novel, with descriptions and dialogue, and so I use that as a reference. I’ve read a few graphic novels in the past, so that’s definitely where…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! That sounds like an interesting teacher 😂 out of his pockets? Like how?!
I’m glad it adds to Layson’s character, I didn’t want it to seem like I didn’t understand how much you have to bring backpacking, I do, I just refuse to draw a clunky backpack 😂 It needs to be aesthetic.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I’ll tell you about it. That’s interesting how they have it split between originals and canvas like that.
And about the spoilers…
MY LIPS ARE SEALED
😂😂🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Campfire Write (and other writing resources) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!
Old writing 😳 oh dear.
One of my oldest writings is a cinderella retelling which I believe was just me taking the opportunity to write myself being better than my sister… I mean it isn’t like I named a stepsister after her… but it had some kind of mental connection 🤣
Not my proudest moment
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
😍😲😍 I LOVE it! Your art is so good! And the panel formatting is so cool! So excited that you’re working on this! I’ve already loved your first two chapters, but two see it in comic book format?! YES!
Thank you!! (I’m super excited about it too, also overwhelmed 😂) And also… you actually have met Layson, he’s a side character in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <33
Glad you like it! Of course I started at this point in the book because for quite some time I won’t have to draw girls… I’m not very good at that 🤣
And also Layson is the easiest character I have to draw, like once I get his basic features right it just looks like him almost every time. So yeah, problem solved…[Read more]
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad to be of service!! 😉
Oooh, I love that scene!! You’re doing great with the tension between them 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @whale-keeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @Folith-feolin @loopylin @ava-blue @anyone
I have kinda sorta started doing the comics for my book, but really I’m just going to try it in a bunch of different ways to figure out the most efficient way to do it. I’m moving pretty slow with this because it’s time…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Nice to meet you! Ooo, history is interesting. I’ve been following kingdom pen for a while, and your books sound so cool!! 😀
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @felicity
Thanks!
Oooo, I want more of these characters, even if I’m not exactly a romance reader.
My book’s plot is not the romance exactly! Just a subplot.
I’m curious how you make Christopher and Briana finally forgive each other.
Hehe, I don’t quite know myself 🙂 Still working on that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ah yes complaining… that’s a hard but important one 😂
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m sure there are organs in heaven! Do you have an organ at your church?
It’s your Scottish heart!
Haha, I’m sure it is!!
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
No worries!
1. The only thing I don’t like about my pleco is how much it hides! Sometimes I don’t see it for days at a time lol 🙂
2. Yes, Aragorn too! And Eilonwy from the Chronicles of Prydain. Have you read it?
3. I love the cello too! Though I don’t really like practicing.
4. I also like Philippians 4:6-7.
5. Yess,…[Read more]
- Load More
